Author Topic: Paul Dillet-Muscletech  (Read 14990 times)

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Paul Dillet-Muscletech
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2006, 05:47:33 AM »
as of today ( january 21, 2006 Muscletech still lists Cormier on their website.     I'm glad to see the King/Word back in action.   

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2006, 05:59:59 AM »
Paul isn't at the Muscletech site yet.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2006, 06:16:40 AM »
When he last competed he tied for 14th with some guy named Jostein Ødegården in a crappy show and about 7 scrubs no one has ever heard of finished ahead of him.  He looked horrible.  Why would anyone think he would look better 3 years later when he's about to turn 41?

I don't think it has anything to do with what people think he will look like.  Its just that people want to believe in the comeback kid.  Comebacks are well liked by everyone - atleast in theory. 

Often they are crappy in execution though. 

In a stagnant sport like bodybuilding you need this type of thing to keep it spicy because its pretty boring.

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2006, 06:35:19 AM »
When he last competed he tied for 14th with some guy named Jostein Ødegården in a crappy show and about 7 scrubs no one has ever heard of finished ahead of him.  He looked horrible.  Why would anyone think he would look better 3 years later when he's about to turn 41?

Because he'll be using the Nitro tech, Cell Tech, Hydroxycut Stack!!!!!!

And as we all know Nitro Tech is scientifically proven to be 8794% better than regualar protien and Cell tech is scientifically proven to be 9968% better that regular creatine!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2006, 06:36:30 AM »
Good point Wordy, that's stuff will do the trick.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2006, 06:51:10 AM »
Pauls making a come back------ well there goes all the Glenbuterol in the country gone !!!!!!

clambuterol ;)
musclegurus.com

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2006, 07:35:49 AM »

And as we all know Nitro Tech is scientifically proven to be 8794% better than regualar protien and Cell tech is scientifically proven to be 9968% better that regular creatine!!!

Thanks to CELL TECH his posing will be 975% better than Queen Kamali. Thats stuff is miraculous!!!!!

Kaliym73

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2006, 07:38:43 AM »

And as we all know Nitro Tech is scientifically proven to be 8794% better than regular protein and Cell tech is scientifically proven to be 9968% better that regular creatine!!!

I could've said it better myself.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 07:24:43 PM »
Was in rehab with one of his cousins in november. Said he was an arrogant dick and a bully to everybody, family included.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2017, 01:25:27 AM »
Ha.. This thread was started I think the day after i was arrested. Lol

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2017, 02:20:33 AM »
Ha.. This thread was started I think the day after i was arrested. Lol

I know this fella who is a bit like you - always has something to say about anything - so you have to be careful what you mention to him because you need to double the amount of time you planned on discussing the subject, on account of his reciprocation.  Like if you saw a 7ft guy walking along in the street, he saw a 7ft 1 fella the very same day.  It's like a game of conversational chess. 

(I personally do not give a flying fuck how much truth you speak, you're just text to me - so don't take this as an appeal to stop).

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2017, 03:27:14 AM »
I know this fella who is a bit like you - always has something to say about anything - so you have to be careful what you mention to him because you need to double the amount of time you planned on discussing the subject, on account of his reciprocation.  Like if you saw a 7ft guy walking along in the street, he saw a 7ft 1 fella the very same day.  It's like a game of conversational chess. 

(I personally do not give a flying fuck how much truth you speak, you're just text to me - so don't take this as an appeal to stop).

I see something that jogs my memory and i comment on it. I usually don't even check back in to the threat to see if anybody commented on my comment because I really couldn't care less. This is also an 11yr old thread... Anyways, Dillet's always been one of my favorite all-time bodybuilders. Even when I trained in Venice Marina del Rey hardly ever seen or met Paul in person. I do still remember the first time ever seen that dude in person when he was 9 weeks out from the 99 Night of Champions at 305lbs he was guest posing at I believe the border states championships in San Diego. Saw him in the lobby maybe 30 minutes before he got on stage to pose and the dude was fucking enormous period I have never seen up till that point a bodybuilder as freaky as that dude. Dude gets on stage and poses and back then when I had was an old school 35 millimeter camera, non camera phones so it took me a couple days before I could figure out how to scan the pictures I had into my PC and upload them to Undergroundbodybuilding. com or ugsupplements.com (whichever it was called back then), and the pictures didn't come out too great but I kept saying he would take first place at the Night of Champions in 9 week so & i caught flak for that all day for the next 2-3 days with everybody's saying there's absolutely no way he would ever win the Night of Champions... dude looked like a walking cartoon character.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2017, 05:05:10 AM »
I see something that jogs my memory and i comment on it. I usually don't even check back in to the threat to see if anybody commented on my comment because I really couldn't care less. This is also an 11yr old thread... Anyways, Dillet's always been one of my favorite all-time bodybuilders. Even when I trained in Venice Marina del Rey hardly ever seen or met Paul in person. I do still remember the first time ever seen that dude in person when he was 9 weeks out from the 99 Night of Champions at 305lbs he was guest posing at I believe the border states championships in San Diego. Saw him in the lobby maybe 30 minutes before he got on stage to pose and the dude was fucking enormous period I have never seen up till that point a bodybuilder as freaky as that dude. Dude gets on stage and poses and back then when I had was an old school 35 millimeter camera, non camera phones so it took me a couple days before I could figure out how to scan the pictures I had into my PC and upload them to Undergroundbodybuilding. com or ugsupplements.com (whichever it was called back then), and the pictures didn't come out too great but I kept saying he would take first place at the Night of Champions in 9 week so & i caught flak for that all day for the next 2-3 days with everybody's saying there's absolutely no way he would ever win the Night of Champions... dude looked like a walking cartoon character.

;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2017, 05:09:49 AM »

He must have a miraculous response to the drugs.  I saw him training in Venice a few times... he used very light weights and no intensity at all. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2017, 05:23:40 AM »
He must have a miraculous response to the drugs.  I saw him training in Venice a few times... he used very light weights and no intensity at all. 

Phil trains the exact same way, many competitors nowadays do the same type of work outs

Light to moderate weights, high volume

If u got the right genetics, and gear you'll grow regardless

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2017, 07:36:56 AM »

X

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2017, 07:44:47 AM »

for someone who couldnt care less you do make a lot of effort to counter what they write.

Come on Joon, the games up, even esfitness was never this stupid.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2017, 08:00:16 AM »
Let's not forget how Paul looked on stage during the period Muscletech was pushing him

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2017, 10:38:47 AM »
Paul after Muscletech cycle:

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2017, 02:42:56 PM »
for someone who couldnt care less you do make a lot of effort to counter what they write.

Paranoid schizophrenia
Paranoid schizophrenia, also called schizophrenia, paranoid type, is a sub-type of schizophrenia as defined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, DSM-IV code 295.30.[1] It has been the most common type of schizophrenia.[2][3] Schizophrenia is defined as “a chronic mental disorder in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis)."[4] Schizophrenia is divided into subtypes based on the “predominant symptomatology at the time of evaluation."[5] The clinical picture is dominated by relatively stable and often persecutory delusions that are usually accompanied by hallucinations, particularly of the auditory variety (hearing voices), and perceptual disturbances. These symptoms can have a huge effect on functioning and can negatively affect quality of life. Paranoid schizophrenia is a lifelong disease, but with proper treatment, a person with the illness can attain a higher quality of life.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2017, 02:53:36 PM »
He is useless to us now.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2017, 02:53:56 PM »

See, that is a cool story bodybuilding wise, seriously.

You ever meet Lee Priest?
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2017, 04:12:11 PM »
See, that is a cool story bodybuilding wise, seriously.

You ever meet Lee Priest?

"Met" him the first time and thought he was a dick.saw him after that but Never bothered with him after that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2017, 01:08:59 AM »
"Met" him the first time and thought he was a dick.saw him after that but Never bothered with him after that.
he speaks very highly of you....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2017, 04:06:02 AM »

He didn't counter what I wrote

He did precisely what I was talking about

Hence my amusement.