Author Topic: Who fasts here?  (Read 4976 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Who fasts here?
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2014, 12:47:50 AM »
fasting is the fastest way to increase nerve resistance when trying to detach from the material world and access higher realms. Although it is taxing on the physical body (I am talking about a 3 day fast). There is a better method but the science of it is lost for now. I am working on putting it back together.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2014, 03:22:21 AM »
fasting is the fastest way to increase nerve resistance when trying to detach from the material world and access higher realms. Although it is taxing on the physical body (I am talking about a 3 day fast). There is a better method but the science of it is lost for now. I am working on putting it back together.

Good to know for when I practice my remote viewing.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2014, 09:43:45 PM »
Good to know for when I practice my remote viewing.
Here's the mental technique for remote viewing:

Think of the location you want to scan and flood it in pale yellow. Then put yourself in pale yellow and connect your pineal to the place you scan with a pale yellow line. Observe the images that come to your mind.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2014, 09:58:22 PM »

What do you think about incorporating shorter--like 24-36 hours--fasts while dieting?  Beneficial, unnecessary, or detrimental to the process?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2014, 11:52:02 PM »
What do you think about incorporating shorter--like 24-36 hours--fasts while dieting?  Beneficial, unnecessary, or detrimental to the process?
I have clients who fast one day a week. Gives the digestive system a break and allows cleansing .. this is combined with a clean healthy diet of course.

I finish the 3 day fast with a colon cleanse.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2014, 02:03:38 AM »
Another bizaare thing people do to please "God" oh brother 2014 and so many people still have nt woken up

dustin

« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2014, 07:20:33 AM »
I have clients who fast one day a week. Gives the digestive system a break and allows cleansing .. this is combined with a clean healthy diet of course.

I finish the 3 day fast with a colon cleanse.

People don't appreciate just how hard they overwork the GI. I'm not saying I'm turning vegetarian or anything, but I almost eat no more red meat because that stuff takes a fair bit of processing power to be broken down and pushed out the pooper. I'm not against it at all and I'm not a red meat fear mongerer, but you don't need a solid kilo of red meat per day and you don't need to eat it 5 times a day.

Fasting and/or intermittent fasting is a good way to enjoy these things without putting the GI tract on the chopping block. We weren't made to be eating things like red meat multiple times a day. It's extremely nutritious but we don't need such a crazy overabundance. I found that my shits have been way better since intermittent fasting and cutting back on things like red meat, which is usually something the all-day-grazers/6-meals-a-day-crews like to promote like it's going out of style.

Lots of veggies are great, especially coming off a fast. Easy on the body and you can cook them to taste amazing. I used to shun veggies and figured a multivitamin gave me all I need, but I'm embarrassed to admit how wrong I was. I've found lots of ways to make them quickly, make them way more than palatable (they taste awesome) and it does the body good. Keeps you from over-eating as well. You can go to town on a huge plate of veggies without remorse. After a big fast I'll slowly add a bit more meat back in and my stomach doesn't gurgle and turn like it used to. I'm getting way leaner and feel stronger too, so eating properly isn't a submission or compromise at all. 8)

What do you like eating before and after fasts, sev? And how do your clients respond? It can be a big change for people, so you probably see a myriad of reactions. Would love to hear more. I'm a fucking newb when it comes to eating properly as the bodybuilding propaganda was the only commitment to food I ever made.