Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
T-X3 (DAA and Armistane w/ Fenugreek)
(1/3) > >>
Powerlift66:
I always thought DAA was bunk, this report states otherwise:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2774316/

Arimistane is a proven "known to work" anti-estrogen, Fenugreek is OK I guess.
Could be a promising supplement for us older natty puzzies guys...

Dicki_Nurmom:
did you read the whole article? there are some hilarious assumptions in the human study like the time of day when test is lowest...

total bullshit

it did seem to work on the rats though... although that doesn't mean that it would have the theorized effect especially over the long term... the human hormonal system (the whole beast) is really good at rebalancing and while there may have been a small change over 12 days i'd question why they didn't run the test for 12 more... or for 2 years...

in my experience, test protocols which blend in vivo and humologous animal results to try to draw conclusions... especially when the authors go on to quote in vitro data to support their supposed test results... are total horseshit (in the scientific sense)...

kinda sounds like the new testament to me... you know the book where a couple of drunks got together to write the next chapter of the judaic bible? i suggest that they were drunk because it's the easiest way to explain the synoptic gospels...

once again i am sure that most american'ts have tuned out by now and have stopped reading (headlines are so much more fun aren't they?)
Purge_WTF:
DAA seems to get good feedback a lot of the time, as does Arimistane.

Could be worse.
Dicki_Nurmom:

--- Quote from: Purge_WTF on April 09, 2014, 05:11:27 AM ---DAA seems to get good feedback a lot of the time, as does Arimistane.

Could be worse.

--- End quote ---

point made
Montague:

--- Quote from: Dicki_Nurmom on April 09, 2014, 02:53:38 AM ---once again i am sure that most american'ts have tuned out by now and have stopped reading (headlines are so much more fun aren't they?)

--- End quote ---

This is a positive and respectful board. Refrain from political commentary and thinly-veiled insults.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version