Author Topic: Any Reliable Data on Typical HCT Increase from EQ?  (Read 2308 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Any Reliable Data on Typical HCT Increase from EQ?
« on: April 08, 2014, 11:06:38 PM »
My friend Billy Bob Leafson is curious if there is any reliable data regarding the typical HCT (hematocrit) increase per mg of EQ.

He is interested in the drug purely for endurance athletic purposes, not building muscle. Thus, he wants a moderate hct increase along with the recovery aspects associated with moderate test.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Any Reliable Data on Typical HCT Increase from EQ?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 11:14:51 PM »
just look at what top level endurance athletes are testing positive for.
A

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 11:38:58 PM »
just look at what top level endurance athletes are testing positive for.

That would entail utilizing EPO, something Mr Leafson is not prepared to do -- what with EPO being expensive, high maintenance, and riskier than a moderately efficacious AAS stack. In addition, your advise does nothing to address the question at hand, viz., whether there is firm data regarding the typical increase in HCT experienced with EQ use.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:41:30 PM »
For the first time ever I have BP and heart rate totally under control while on EQ.

The trick? High dose Hawthorn Extract, Garlic Extract and baby aspirins.

Training is a breeze and feeling good.

While reaping the benefits of EQ's vascularity, muscle pumps/fullness and increased endurance (especially when on tren and tren sucks the life out of you endurance wise)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 11:25:56 PM »
For the first time ever I have BP and heart rate totally under control while on EQ.

While reaping the benefits of EQ's vascularity, muscle pumps/fullness and increased endurance (especially when on tren and tren sucks the life out of you endurance wise)

Trolling aside, thanks for your input. Did your blood work indicate how much HCT increased whilst on your latest stack?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 12:31:43 AM »
Trolling aside, thanks for your input. Did your blood work indicate how much HCT increased whilst on your latest stack?

Yeah, theres a highly complex and intricate procedure to calculate hemocrit increases and deal with the fallout of higher than normal levels.

without dumbing it down too much it involves going to the nearest Red Cross once every two months, getting your finger pricked so they can test your rbc level, then you donate some blood.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 04:56:04 AM »
Any anabolic steroid will stimulate the kidneys to release more EPO, there's nothing unique about EQ for that. I found the "increased endurance" to be very underwhelming, and I've run a shitload of EQ before.

Even 250mg test can cause the hematocrit to creep up in many people.

Btw, that's exactly what I would suggest your friend do.  In terms of recovery, its a very big difference from natural.  Few side effects at that dose, too

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 03:09:13 PM »
It seems like it really differs from person to person how much their HCT will go up per mg. It might be easier to find out how much more percentage wise it raises hct than testosterone does and other steroids in general. And then just break the problem down with averages of the normal steroids hct raise vs EQ's HCT raise. And then it would be easier to find out how much eq and other steroids raise HCT per mg. I think it will be hard to find any scientifical study specifically saying how much EQ raises the HCT.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 07:25:44 PM »

this seems interesting, i run tren 100mg eod along with 300mg test a week. that seems to negate a lot of the shitty tren side effects, i sleep fine, minimal night sweats, minor rage issues. How would one incorporate eq into this

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 02:47:42 AM »
Any anabolic steroid will stimulate the kidneys to release more EPO, there's nothing unique about EQ for that. I found the "increased endurance" to be very underwhelming, and I've run a shitload of EQ before.

Even 250mg test can cause the hematocrit to creep up in many people.

Btw, that's exactly what I would suggest your friend do.  In terms of recovery, its a very big difference from natural.  Few side effects at that dose, too

You'd think there would be a single scientific or broscientific piece of evidence that EQ increases hematocrit more than other sterons somewhere out there if indeed it were true. I haven't happened upon it yet....

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 02:50:15 AM »
Yeah, theres a highly complex and intricate procedure to calculate hemocrit increases and deal with the fallout of higher than normal levels.

without dumbing it down too much it involves going to the nearest Red Cross once every two months, getting your finger pricked so they can test your rbc level, then you donate some blood.

It clearly must be highly complex and intricate, since apparently nobody has done it, or at least shared the results with the wider steron-using ecosphere.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 06:43:04 AM »
You'd think there would be a single scientific or broscientific piece of evidence that EQ increases hematocrit more than other sterons somewhere out there if indeed it were true. I haven't happened upon it yet....

Right, because it's not (to which, I'm sure, you were alluding).  Tren, for instance, has a much greater impact on hematocrit, but considering all of the other side effects are much more salient, RBC is the least of anyone's concerns.

Look up the anabolic index for a steroid, and you'll get a general idea of the degree to which it may increase hematocrit, relative to other steroids

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 11:06:37 AM »
I don't understand the issue

anyone with a higher than room  temp. IQ should get blood work done regularly when using AAS

basic bloodwork will show RBC count and you can see increases with whatever nonsense you add to your cycle.

if too poverty to afford direct labs or privatemd labs then Red Cross test hemocrit prior to donations.

Literally -nothing- else matters beyond your own response to compounds. And its ridiculously easy and quite cheap to find this out

This forum is littered with people posting 'facts' about compounds without having done as much as a basic blood test on themselves.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 03:59:08 PM »

anyone with a higher than room  temp. IQ should get blood work done regularly when using AAS

basic bloodwork will show RBC count and you can see increases with whatever nonsense you add to your cycle.

if too poverty to afford direct labs or privatemd labs then Red Cross test hemocrit prior to donations.

Literally -nothing- else matters beyond your own response to compounds. And its ridiculously easy and quite cheap to find this out

This forum is littered with people posting 'facts' about compounds without having done as much as a basic blood test on themselves.

yup. Blood work for individual variance.
A

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 10:14:55 PM »

anyone with a higher than room  temp. IQ should get blood work done regularly when using AAS

There's nothing remotely confusing about someone seeking objective data regarding the effects of a drug.

HTH