Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
Question about Gyno surgery from Dr. Blau
(1/3) > >>
Mega Man:
Everybody knows Dr. Blau is the best Gyno surgeon.

Supposedly he takes almost all thehe gland out and you sshouldn't get gyno again, or they will redo the surgery for free. I have a few questions though...

1. Would this surgery and gland removal prevent Tren Gyno?
2. Does he realy take out most of the gland
3. Will he realy do the surgery again if gyno comes back
4. Are there any other surgeons the remove most of the gland?
_aj_:
According to Galeniko, our resident MIA bitchtits expert, the ONLY way to do it is complete removal of the gland. That's what he had done.

I don't know the answer to the tren (prolactin pathways) question. Perhaps somebody more schooled in illicit hormones can weigh in?
Mega Man:

--- Quote from: _aj_ on April 09, 2014, 07:27:12 AM ---According to Galeniko, our resident MIA bitchtits expert, the ONLY way to do it is complete removal of the gland. That's what he had done.

I don't know the answer to the tren (prolactin pathways) question. Perhaps somebody more schooled in illicit hormones can weigh in?

--- End quote ---

where did he get the surgery done? What dr?
_aj_:

--- Quote from: Mega Man on April 09, 2014, 07:53:19 AM ---where did he get the surgery done? What dr?

--- End quote ---

He lives in Switzerland, so I am guessing somebody in the Zurich area.
a_ahmed:
A lot of ppl have said it on here including OTH, complete gland removal no ifs or buts. If anything is left it can always regrow back.

Complete fat and gland removal = win. OTH said he doesn't even bother using AIs anymore hah.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version