Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 20, 2019, 10:25:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Niners  (Read 35172 times)
Humble Narcissist
Getbig V

« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2019, 01:40:19 PM »

I'm a Niner fan.  I love the fact Arizona drafted Murray and that Bosa fell to the Niners at no. 2. 

Regarding Murray, I never watched him play.  Just highlights.  He looks like a terrific player. 
Yes, Arizona should have taken Bosa OR even better, traded out of the number 1 pick and gotten multiple picks as this team is not going to be saved by one guy.  Add the fact that they hired a college coach who was run out of his alma mater at Texas Tech where he couldn't even win with Patrick Mahomes at QB.  There is a reason why some organizations are always at the bottom.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2019, 05:36:12 PM »

Yes, Arizona should have taken Bosa OR even better, traded out of the number 1 pick and gotten multiple picks as this team is not going to be saved by one guy.  Add the fact that they hired a college coach who was run out of his alma mater at Texas Tech where he couldn't even win with Patrick Mahomes at QB.  There is a reason why some organizations are always at the bottom.

We shall see.  Generally very difficult to evaluate a draft till years later.  Teams miss every single year. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!