Author Topic: Women's fitness trainer says diet coke makes you gain weight  (Read 4307 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Women's fitness trainer says diet coke makes you gain weight
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2014, 08:10:45 AM »
She's not a man so she must be a Faux-Broprofessional.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2014, 08:14:36 AM »
This, people who drink diet coke likely overeat because they think they can because they are drinking the soda.

"3 big macs and diet coke please"

Just had 3 fairly obese women walk over the the 'cake table' in my office, and overheard them saying gems like "How much fat is in this, are those fat free?" "These are good, those are very very bad (0.5g of fat)" lol as long as each cake contains 25g of sugar, it will all be fine!!!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2014, 08:18:28 AM »
Firstly, diet coke cannot directly make you gain weight as it contains no calories which could be converted to adipose tissue.

Just to play the Devils advocate, corticosteroid medications (cortisone, hydrocortisone, prednisone, etc) don't have calories either, yet weight gain from fluid retention is a very common side effect.  

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2014, 09:50:16 AM »
Tracy Anderson with the bro science

"L+T: Are you careful about what you eat?
TA:No, I’m smart about what I eat. If I ate a tablespoon of Yak Butter, which has 800 calories in it, or if I drank a diet soda – what would happen? If you asked 100 people in the middle of America the following question – “Will I gain more weight if I ate a tablespoon of Yak Butter or drank a soda?” – unanimously they would say Yak Butter. But they’re wrong. Your body has no idea what the hell to do with the soda, so this floats through your body, and it stores it as inflammation, which is a very important word that needs to be understood correctly."

http://lifeandtimes.com/tracy-anderson-introduces-her-mens-only-method

Just learned what yak butter is...
Ah, I learn something new every day...  ;D

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
yak butter

a woman's vaginal juices which flow during sexual stimulation.