Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion
A neighbour/friend told me that she had sex with her best friend's husband
(1/10) > >>
xxxLinda:
A neighbour who has become a good friend of mine for the past 4 years told me Wednesday that she had sex last week with her best friend's husband.

I'm extremely distraught about this.  Why did she tell me?  I know the couple, I know Tish's best friend Kate and I also know her partner Patrick.  They've been together for 15 years and Tishy tells me she bonked Patrick whilst drunk the other day.  I cannot bear it, it does my head in.  I don't know what to say or do.  I'm so upset.  It's like what you see on tv on a soap opera, I honestly didn't think that real live people in my life would act so disgracefully.  

I'm flabbergasted, wondering whether Kate will come round and kill Tish.  She should, I would.....  My best friend fucks my husband of 15 years?  How could she?  No matter how drunk she was she has no excuse, it's evil behaviour and is totally unforgiveable.

I cannot talk about it (I've only told my Mum, trying to laugh about it, but really I can't, it's such horrific behaviour.

I do not want to see Tish anymore and she was such a great friend/neighbour, such fun.  But I'm blown away.  What a disgusting person.  I'm so upset.  I've not seen Patrick or Kate for a few months so now I cannot get in touch with them as friends anymore because of this horrific situation I wish I didn't know about.

Advice please?  

How ought I converse with Tish from now on?  She's my nextdoor neighbour so I can't just ignore her, especially as I feel like punching her but what should I do what can I say?  It's been two days since she told me (we had a nice meal and a drinky poo or 3 in my garden which I won't be inviting her to do again, she drank too much and blurted this horrific news.

Help and advise me please Girly Disscussors?
ta
xLinda
London England
TEH boob:
Well, it's not your place to share the news. If anything, the husband who cheated should tell his wife. The woman who "helped" him cheat really shouldn't say anything, either.

She shared this with you because she feels guilty. Not much to do about something that's been done. Talk to her more about it. If she was a good friend I don't think you should abandon her for doing this...just keep her away from your partner  :P
Bertha Butt:
Linda, this is not your problem. Your part is only that you involuntarily heard this confession. So take a deep breath and try to shake it off.

You could suggest your neighbour to do something about her being drunk and stupid. But stay nice to the other couple. If you behave resentful, it'll make things weird.
xxxLinda:

--- Quote from: Bertha Butt on April 14, 2014, 01:16:51 AM ---Linda, this is not your problem. Your part is only that you involuntarily heard this confession. So take a deep breath and try to shake it off.

You could suggest your neighbour to do something about her being drunk and stupid. But stay nice to the other couple. If you behave resentful, it'll make things weird.

--- End quote ---

oh babes thank you thanks that's exactly what I thought and what I needed to hear xxx

I have avoided her I cannnot talk to her yet till I ....          get over being weirded out over a soap opera happening next door to me.  I almost expected Kate to rock up with a gun and kill Tisha and all the helicopters above and the rest.  

It's a full moon ecplisce and you can I read, see it in America and Australia but not not here in UK.  It's nice here tho'  

Wish me luck, I'm avoiding Tishy, I don't put up with fools, although I've been one, I'm learning

xxx
xxxLinda:

--- Quote from: TEH boob on April 13, 2014, 09:36:21 PM ---Well, it's not your place to share the news. If anything, the husband who cheated should tell his wife. The woman who "helped" him cheat really shouldn't say anything, either.

She shared this with you because she feels guilty. Not much to do about something that's been done. Talk to her more about it. If she was a good friend I don't think you should abandon her for doing this...just keep her away from your partner  :P

--- End quote ---

Sorry darlin' but this is my place.  

This Girly Board on GetBig is MY place.

This is where we do news we can't tell anyone else?

I've never done guilt so I won't put up with it and your advice that I talk to her is complete rubbish.  I cannot talk to her, she's tried to come round (she lives upstairs next door) and I pretended I was busy.  Abandon her?  I'm not even involved in this, I'm keeping my head down and am just out in my back garden.  Yet I feel fucked up.  How dare she?

>>>I want it to kick off, I want Kate to find out, I want this nasty evil secret to come out.   I want to not know

I've always believed and known that men will fuck anything and you have to fend them off.  I've gone there once or a few times, I nearly got married once.     I've been promiscuous, I've done one night stands and loved them.  

But I have never done a married man and am still feeling sick that I know someone and still must continue to know a woman who would screw her best friend of 20 years's hubby.

I need more advice please
xxxLinda
London England

Happy Full Moon Eclipse[/size][/size][/size][/color]
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version