Author Topic: JEB BUSH FAVORS AMNESTY  (Read 3241 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: JEB BUSH FAVORS AMNESTY
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 02:57:08 PM »
Do you realize that if he hashtags "honorary Latino" his face is likely to come up. After awhile he becomes associated with the Hispanic communities that he's targeting. Example, if you hashtag "global warning" you'd see AlGores lying ass all over the place. I'm sure you understand how hashtags work.

Um, excusing Jeb's LIE here because "al goes did it..." doesn't help his case.

Jeb filed a federal document and "accidentally" entered the very race he plans on pandering to later in a presidential run.

But when obama enters 'africa' on a form for college, that's a smoking gun, right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2015, 03:12:47 PM »
Um, excusing Jeb's LIE here because "al goes did it..." doesn't help his case.

Jeb filed a federal document and "accidentally" entered the very race he plans on pandering to later in a presidential run.

But when obama enters 'africa' on a form for college, that's a smoking gun, right?

Calling a "LIE" is where the dominization begins. Here we go. Is that the "NYTimes" called it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2015, 04:08:58 PM »
Calling a "LIE" is where the dominization begins. Here we go. Is that the "NYTimes" called it?

The NY Times has a photocopy of the document.  It's real.

I call it a lie, what do you call it?  "An honest mistake"?  But when dems do it, that's lies, right?

Jeb just HAPPENS to ACCIDENTALLY fill in "hispanic", the very group he's pandering to, the very group for which he promotes amnesty... I mean, that kinda accident can win elections ;)   

Also... um... "dominization"?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2015, 04:25:39 PM »

I call it a lie, what do you call it?  "An honest mistake"?  But when dems do it, that's lies, right?

Jeb just HAPPENS to ACCIDENTALLY fill in "hispanic", the very group he's pandering to, the very group for which he promotes amnesty... I mean, that kinda accident can win elections ;)   

ignore it.........someone was in the gym instead of being in school

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2015, 04:54:12 PM »
ignore it.........someone was in the gym instead of being in school

Hey bud. 99.9% of the time I'm posting from a phone. i don't have time to spend all day on a computer like you, straw and 240. BTW, it must REALLY suck knowing that an "uneducated" glorified tire flipper makes more in a month than a highly educated individual such as yourself does in almost a year.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 04:55:27 PM »

I never said it wasn't real. I said it was a mistake. But liberals like yourself will of course make a lie out of it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 05:37:17 PM »
I never said it wasn't real. I said it was a mistake. But liberals like yourself will of course make a lie out of it.

A mistake that just happened to endear him to the hispanics he's pandering to?

Why would you assume this kind of self-serving snafu is a mistake?

If Obama "accidentally" entered a box that said "veteran" would it me a mistake?   lol come on dude.  Jeb knew what he was doing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 07:15:16 PM »
A mistake that just happened to endear him to the hispanics he's pandering to?

Why would you assume this kind of self-serving snafu is a mistake?

If Obama "accidentally" entered a box that said "veteran" would it me a mistake?   lol come on dude.  Jeb knew what he was doing.

"strawman"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 06:28:48 AM »
Hey bud. 99.9% of the time I'm posting from a phone. i don't have time to spend all day on a computer like you, straw and 240. BTW, it must REALLY suck knowing that an "uneducated" glorified tire flipper makes more in a month than a highly educated individual such as yourself does in almost a year.

Hey just busting your balls coach...relax ;)........however , you are POLITICALLY uneducated

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2015, 11:29:38 AM »
Hey just busting your balls coach...relax ;)........however , you are POLITICALLY uneducated

I predicted Obama's failure of America and said he would destroy it. Although it's not completely destroyed, it's well on its way.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2015, 11:32:28 AM »
I predicted Obama's failure of America and said he would destroy it. Although it's not completely destroyed, it's well on its way.

Obama has actually done more than many of his predesessors.........I can tick off at least 10 accomplishments..but it won't make a difference to you anyway

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2015, 11:56:17 AM »
Hahhahaha.....list them.
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2015, 12:06:01 PM »
Obama has actually done more than many of his predesessors.........I can tick off at least 10 accomplishments..but it won't make a difference to you anyway

Be my guest. I don't 10 of HIS personal accomplishments. I want 10 that actually benefited the country.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 03:58:50 AM »
why is it "so what" when Jeb favors amnesty (like Obama) but outrage when Obama does it????????

It some kind of hope transfer.
This one's bad but...... next one's better.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2015, 06:30:52 AM »
It some kind of hope transfer.
This one's bad but...... next one's better.

hope transfer...........fasci nating concept...I get it but please explain anyway

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2015, 06:40:48 AM »
#HonoraryLatino

Imagine changing out "latino" for other nationalities or religions, and watch people shit their pants in outrage.

imagine obama tweeting #honoraryKenyan after writing it on a federal form... i highly doubt repubs would just laugh it off like they are doing here.   Well, not repubs... "RINOs". 

James

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2015, 07:40:45 AM »

Coach I am not a liberal, and even I think Jeb did it on purpose, and it was not a mistake.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2015, 09:02:00 AM »
Coach I am not a liberal, and even I think Jeb did it on purpose, and it was not a mistake.

exactly...guys like JEB don't make mistakes like that.......funny though.....I suspect coach's reaction would have been so much different had Obama written on a document somewhere that he was African.... ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2015, 09:24:48 AM »
exactly...guys like JEB don't make mistakes like that.......funny though.....I suspect coach's reaction would have been so much different had Obama written on a document somewhere that he was African.... ???

it was on a book cover inlay, and YES, it was considered to be a 'smoking gun' among birthers.

I think Jeb's move was pandering, an intentional move so that Jeb would be able to write "#honoraryLatino" and try to sway the Rubio vote, the hispanic vote, etc.

Really a pathetic move - and the fact is leaked NOW, after 6 years, complete with photocopy?   LOL sounds like Team Jeb doing it themselves to lessen the Ted CRUZ impact with hispanics.

of course, maybe Jeb *accidentally* did it, and it *accidentally* leaked this week.  But nobody is that stupid to believe that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2015, 10:36:34 AM »
it was on a book cover inlay, and YES, it was considered to be a 'smoking gun' among birthers.

I think Jeb's move was pandering, an intentional move so that Jeb would be able to write "#honoraryLatino" and try to sway the Rubio vote, the hispanic vote, etc.

Really a pathetic move - and the fact is leaked NOW, after 6 years, complete with photocopy?   LOL sounds like Team Jeb doing it themselves to lessen the Ted CRUZ impact with hispanics.

of course, maybe Jeb *accidentally* did it, and it *accidentally* leaked this week.  But nobody is that stupid to believe that.

Rubio is dead...Obama destroyed his presidential ambitions with his opening to Cuba

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 11:35:24 AM »
Rubio is dead...Obama destroyed his presidential ambitions with his opening to Cuba

no way.  It's ten months til Super Tuesday.   Today's issues are amnesty, min wage, cuba, iran. 

In 10 months, it could be economy, isis, some attack, or something totally stupid or unexpected.  So while rubio has stepped in shit twice - DREAM then CUBA - in a few months, he could be back in contention. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2015, 11:41:00 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2015, 11:42:16 AM »

to what end?

can't wait to hear this reasoning

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2015, 11:45:09 AM »

well when is the destruction going to happen

he only had 2 year left

so far we have:

economy in recovery
stock market at new highs
real estate market recovering and at new highs in many areas (including where you live)
US Dollar stronger than ever

so tell us exactly how he has destroyed the country or "well on its way" as you put it

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2015, 11:51:36 AM »
no way.  It's ten months til Super Tuesday.   Today's issues are amnesty, min wage, cuba, iran. 

In 10 months, it could be economy, isis, some attack, or something totally stupid or unexpected.  So while rubio has stepped in shit twice - DREAM then CUBA - in a few months, he could be back in contention. 

good point, but I think rubio is on the junior varsity.....he just isn't a heavyweight.....I don't think the Republican party is going to trust a relative newcomer...its not their style....they like the tried and true insider.....someone they can rely on ideologically.....They will go down the drain with Bush or with Romney again if they have to