Author Topic: My son doing Pull Ups..  (Read 5154 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: My son doing Pull Ups..
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 05:03:09 AM »
he posted a cake with bin ladens face and a picture of the plane hitting the tower and made a joke regarding it then quickly deleted it. a few others saw it.
to bad he took it away so i missed a lol...dont be so sensitive there are way worse pics and jokes posted on getbig daily

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 05:05:34 AM »
to bad he took it away so i missed a lol...dont be so sensitive there are way worse pics and jokes posted on getbig daily

This.

Lots of offensive shit gets posted here all the time. Don't see the point of highlighting just one thing.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 05:23:58 AM »
it s funny how sheriff salami, a ragehead from the middle east, is trying to live like westerners thanks to spending so much time on getbig learning our customs. The joys of globalization and internet.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 05:47:30 AM »
how this filthy paki bastard still is given the time of dqy here after he posted the 911 cake is beyond me.

Stop it.that is no way to treat an enemy.he must be welcomed and kept close.right Sheriff?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 06:00:20 AM »
Cool vid.

I remember at 13 years old how damn easy pull-ups were...

Ain't nothing wrong with kids doing something that challenges them. Builds character.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 06:09:55 AM »

Stop it.that is no way to treat an enemy.he must be welcomed and kept close.right Sheriff?

i was sad for the victims of 9/11 as any normal person.. they were all innocent.. i dont hate anyone for his religion of whatever.. muslims on this site are the most attacked and i take it for fun coz i know most ppl here are just joking and dont take it seriously.. but i give myself the right to joke the same way that's all..

for me 9/11 was a pure terrorism that killed 3000 souls or so.. and the usa war against vietnam for example was another pure terrorism that killed 4 millions.. as a neutral person i see things as they are.. raciest ppl like this asshole who wants me to be banned coz of that joke only see things through their biased eyes..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 06:10:31 AM »
Good to see you posting again Sherief.

thx bro.  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 06:15:52 AM »
Cool vid.

I remember at 13 years old how damn easy pull-ups were...

Ain't nothing wrong with kids doing something that challenges them. Builds character.

i always tell my kid i dont want you to be the best in everything because this is impossible,.. i just want you to be as good as you can be in everything you enter.. kids are mush smarter as some ppl think.. and they learn much better from deeds and not words..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 06:16:27 AM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 06:21:07 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 09:05:05 AM »
nice, future curd edmunds right there. nothing wrong with bodyweight exercises for pre teens.
F

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2014, 09:25:37 AM »
Looks like a typical terrorist training camp. >:(

Kudoz to the boy, he can do more pull-ups than 90% of the getbiggers.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2014, 10:49:47 AM »
I have great memories of my dad and I about 36 years ago. We would go for a good walk around town to get errands done sometimes. My dad would do this to stay trim instead of driving. Anyway we would pass by the backside of the college and there was a set of pull up bars outside in the field. He would challenge me to either dead hangs or straight pull ups. I will never forget watching him do them and then I would follow his lead in the hot California Sun. Great memories, my dad taught me that with strength your day will pass easier. ;)
h

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2014, 05:30:59 PM »
&feature=youtu.be

Good for you. My son started at 6 and has been training regularly since about 10-12. He'll be 17 next month. Nothing wrong with starting them early as long as you know what you're doing...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2014, 07:47:45 PM »
Good for you. My son started at 6 and has been training regularly since about 10-12. He'll be 17 next month. Nothing wrong with starting them early as long as you know what you're doing...

your son started what at 6??.. my son started gymnastics when he was less than 4 and swimming when he was 4.. these are the 2 best sports for this age..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2014, 11:59:13 PM »

horrible form

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2014, 12:29:19 AM »
Good stuff brother. Boy knows how to grind hard... most kids don't know how to push themselves but yours does. You got a winner.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2014, 12:31:45 AM »
i always tell my kid i dont want you to be the best in everything because this is impossible,.. i just want you to be as good as you can be in everything you enter.. kids are mush smarter as some ppl think.. and they learn much better from deeds and not words..

More good stuff. I tell mine something similar... I tell them give a 100% and nothing less... and whether win or lose they can keep their head up high.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2014, 12:34:12 AM »
i was sad for the victims of 9/11 as any normal person.. they were all innocent.. i dont hate anyone for his religion of whatever.. muslims on this site are the most attacked and i take it for fun coz i know most ppl here are just joking and dont take it seriously.. but i give myself the right to joke the same way that's all..

for me 9/11 was a pure terrorism that killed 3000 souls or so.. and the usa war against vietnam for example was another pure terrorism that killed 4 millions.. as a neutral person i see things as they are.. raciest ppl like this asshole who wants me to be banned coz of that joke only see things through their biased eyes..

don't bother explaining. let the haters hate. let the butt hurt flow thru them.
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2014, 12:37:57 AM »
Good stuff brother. Boy knows how to grind hard... most kids don't know how to push themselves but yours does. You got a winner.

thx bro.  8)