Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Discussion  (Read 10709 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I have a confession to make regarding Rob1n hood account.
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2014, 04:46:21 PM »
Ok so another guy that I know made a gimmick on here Rob1n Hood about 3 months ago which just got approved today.

Now I gave Ron my word after coming out of timeout the second time that I wouldn't do gimmicks and shared accounts no more which I have stuck too so was thinking what to do with it.

So I told her I make account for her and for her to come on here and we have some fun and filled her in on the whole fucking place and how not to ever trust anyone or post up pics and shit blah blah blah.

So she come over today, we went for bite to eat and I give her the Rob1n Hood account to play with.

So she make that thread with me from my house on my computer and we just messin like having fun.

Anyway all u fucking assholes thinks it's my fucking gimmick cos it was green font and Ron delete's the fucking thread.

You are either incredibly stupid or just so defiant that you cannot follow basic directions. By your own admission here Rob1n Hood is a gimmick account you created which you've passed around to you friends and family to use like a dirty whore.

Uncle Junior

This is a getbigger
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2014, 06:04:27 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2014, 08:24:12 PM »
You are either incredibly stupid or just so defiant that you cannot follow basic directions. By your own admission here Rob1n Hood is a gimmick account you created which you've passed around to you friends and family to use like a dirty whore.

As a follow up, I just received an incredibly juvenile PM from (flavor of the day)....Junior, proving to me that this person is indeed seriously retarded and likely failed kindergarten. No doubt he imagines people laugh with him when in fact they are laughing at him. I'd post a snapshot of the PM, but that's not my style.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2014, 08:44:06 PM »
Keep it easy, fuck the drama 8)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2014, 04:28:08 AM »

As a follow up, I just received an incredibly juvenile PM from (flavor of the day)....Junior, proving to me that this person is indeed seriously retarded and likely failed kindergarten. No doubt he imagines people laugh with him when in fact they are laughing at him. I'd post a snapshot of the PM, but that's not my style.

Don't think you are special turd brain I send 15 of those a night to whoever is online.

Hope this helps gaylord and yeah you can publish whatever pm's I send you, you have my permission.

Next time I sent primemuscle loves cock and you can publish it ok?

wanker

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2014, 04:42:09 AM »
 ::)

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2014, 06:02:16 AM »
Yeah babe you can trust Groink he's Joon Approved.

Also he's huge muthafacker, got probably one of the best bods on here point blank and he's family guy so cool.

Ask him about training advice and diet and shit.

But don't send him naughty pics ok (sorry G)

xx

Groink:
Old
Dyed hair
Drug addicted
Unfit parent
Chicken legs
Broke
Ugly girlfriend

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2014, 06:25:39 AM »
Groink:
Old
Dyed hair
Drug addicted
Unfit parent
Chicken legs
Broke
Ugly girlfriend
Primary Captain:
Homo
Broke
Smells
Loser

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2014, 06:59:14 AM »
Primary Captain:
Homo
Broke
Smells
Loser
*yawn* another nobody struggles to be relevant.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2014, 09:50:08 AM »
Don't think you are special turd brain I send 15 of those a night to whoever is online.

Hope this helps gaylord and yeah you can publish whatever pm's I send you, you have my permission.

Next time I sent primemuscle loves cock and you can publish it ok?

wanker

This would be the only way you'd ever get this rubbish "published," stalker. Sorry, not interested in pulp trash.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2014, 11:19:09 AM »
Twat pics would be helpful.

We've had too many female impersonators here to take simple pictures as true. Anyone could get a girl to hold up a napkin or piece of paper with shit written on it.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2014, 10:43:47 PM »
hello dumb ni g g er k unt,...you used to be all right til you turned into a whiny attention seeking bitch EXACLTY like booty. Go get hit by a bus and fuck off this site

well now that River has been put in Time Out and will not be back, I can post PMs, right? I don't know, I assume I won't get banned for this, but if so, SORRY GUYS, IT'S BEEN REAL.

Wow,  it's too bad Junior has chosen to surround himself with the likes of Halo and this crazy broad, who I'm pretty sure was somebody's gimmick.  Either way, associated with Junior.  NICE JOB, BUDDY.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2014, 11:19:10 PM »
well now that River has been put in Time Out and will not be back, I can post PMs, right? I don't know, I assume I won't get banned for this, but if so, SORRY GUYS, IT'S BEEN REAL.

Wow,  it's too bad Junior has chosen to surround himself with the likes of Halo and this crazy broad, who I'm pretty sure was somebody's gimmick.  Either way, associated with Junior.  NICE JOB, BUDDY.

this place is become a shithole. 

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2014, 11:31:58 PM »

It's not a crazy broad....it's Josh Rehaluk. He sent me one of his toothless death threats through the same account.

So.....as always, go fuck yourself Retardahaluk, you bullshitting piece of shit.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2014, 11:34:47 PM »
It's not a crazy broad....it's Josh Rehaluk. He sent me one of his toothless death threats through the same account.

So.....as always, go fuck yourself Retardahaluk, you bullshitting piece of shit.
is it really? I never had any issues or even interaction with Josh. I don't see why I would be a target for this?  unless I am missing something.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2014, 11:48:34 PM »
is it really? I never had any issues or even interaction with Josh. I don't see why I would be a target for this?  unless I am missing something.

i have decided you are newmom--to me it makes sense

so i am going to absolutely go after her off this site through the internet like i did before. And you remember how bad that went for you (her) before. And if you arent her, meh, at least i get to have fun fucking up her life again. Christ I get pleasure out of that

You decide....same lameass PM he sends me from every account.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2014, 11:54:30 PM »
You decide....same lameass PM he sends me from every account.
bummer.  didn't realize that guy hated me or that I did anything to warrant name calling.
 Either way, kudos to junior for being a part of it.  racism is a funny little accessory for him. I go with rings.  junior goes with racism.  weird.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2014, 11:59:48 PM »
Hmm, Z plot thickens....well not really since some of these folks list the same email address in their profile....joonjoon@gmail.com. Joon, Uncle Junior, Juicy Junior, etc. is this a coincidence?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2014, 12:17:08 AM »
bummer.  didn't realize that guy hated me or that I did anything to warrant name calling.
 Either way, kudos to junior for being a part of it.  racism is a funny little accessory for him. I go with rings.  junior goes with racism.  weird.

The Junior account is a shared account. Not too hard to see through that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2014, 12:46:56 AM »

Didnt I tell you what he was like?

Live and learn hey?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2014, 12:47:35 AM »
WADDA MESS

Uncle Junior

« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2014, 02:51:55 AM »
bummer.  didn't realize that guy hated me or that I did anything to warrant name calling.
 Either way, kudos to junior for being a part of it.  racism is a funny little accessory for him. I go with rings.  junior goes with racism.  weird.

Wow just seen this.

Get your facts straight before you spew your slander and accuse me of being a racist.  

I have no issues with you whatsoever and never have done or ever condoned racism of any sorts. Ask Skorp1.

That was not my account, I never logged into it or had access to it or ever sent you any such pm's or had anything to do with it.

Ask Ron to do an IP check.

I am not responsible for other peoples actions.

Don't EVER accuse or imply I am a racist again without having proof to back up your claims and try getting your facts straight before you spew such bullshit again

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2014, 03:59:07 AM »

Wow just seen this.

Get your facts straight before you spew your slander and accuse me of being a racist.  

I have no issues with you whatsoever and never have done or ever condoned racism of any sorts. Ask Skorp1.

That was not my account, I never logged into it or had access to it or ever sent you any such pm's or had anything to do with it.

Ask Ron to do an IP check.

I am not responsible for other peoples actions.

Don't EVER accuse or imply I am a racist again without having proof to back up your claims and try getting your facts straight before you spew such bullshit again

racist

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2014, 04:12:13 AM »
This is pathetic.
P

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2014, 04:19:28 AM »
^