Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 24, 2014, 09:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I refuse to log in, or post until Shizzo, Uncle Junior, and Wolfox are banned.  (Read 10323 times)
Rosicrucian
Time Out
Getbig III

Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.

« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2014, 06:06:08 PM »

agreed w banning wolfox forever.

gayer than lobbying to ban posters who own your ass. wait...

LOL... "banning" ... shit's serious LOL...
Report to moderator   Logged
dyslexic
Getbig V

baddoggy

« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2014, 06:21:35 PM »

You might be taking this message board a bit too seriously.

Understatement of a lifetime...

cephissus
Getbig V

« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2014, 06:29:51 PM »

Hayawaska vision quest in a small village north of Sau Paulo.

vision quest is the name of a small gym chain around here... this post really confused me at first Grin
Wolfox
Getbig V

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2014, 07:42:03 PM »

agreed w banning wolfox forever.

have i hurt your feelings? pussy.

A
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2014, 08:06:20 PM »

Uninteresting.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
pedro01
Getbig V

Hello Hunior

« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2014, 10:02:37 PM »

im hiding in the bathroom after pooping. Nobody would dare come after me here.

Keep an eye on your 6 then.

Rumor has it Joon has a crack team of seals on standy in case a water approach becomes necessary.

You are advised to lay a few more 'mines'.
ismoseppo
Time Out
Getbig IV

Potato's pet human

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2014, 10:03:49 PM »

Keep an eye on your 6 then.

Rumor has it Joon has a crack team of seals on standy in case a water approach becomes necessary.

You are advised to lay a few more 'mines'.

done some time?
pedro01
Getbig V

Hello Hunior

« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2014, 10:22:05 PM »

done some time?

No, just watched a lot of movies.

Btw - when i said Joon was sending a crack team, there's a heavy emphasis on the crack part.

Brace yourself.
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2014, 10:30:02 PM »

Shizzo paved the way for other horrible posters. He is to blame.
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2014, 10:31:04 PM »

Some interesting thoughts in this thread. Let's discuss bodybuilding. I believe it can be reduced to transcendence. Ordinary guys can go from a nobody to Mr Wonderful if he gets big muscles. Larry Scott is a perfect example. It also explains why some take shortcuts such as drugs. Why take 10 years when you can do it in 3? That attitude overlooks the risks involved. Or perhaps the ordinary Joe is willing to pay the price to be someone other than his ordinary self.

About Getbig being a therapy destination. Sometimes. Mostly I see nasty, mean and even sadistic individuals attacking others. The targets must be masochists because they come back for more. To everyone else this is amusing and perhaps rightly so. Naturally it isn't that funny if we are the targets who get tarred and feathered! Getbig is a jungle where only the strong survive. Sometimes the lads get carried away and then it will appear that the inmates have taken over the asylum.
James28
Getbig IV

toilet roll of peace

« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2014, 10:40:26 PM »

Some interesting thoughts in this thread. Let's discuss bodybuilding. I believe it can be reduced to transcendence. Ordinary guys can go from a nobody to Mr Wonderful if he gets big muscles. Larry Scott is a perfect example. It also explains why some take shortcuts such as drugs. Why take 10 years when you can do it in 3? That attitude overlooks the risks involved. Or perhaps the ordinary Joe is willing to pay the price to be someone other than his ordinary self.

About Getbig being a therapy destination. Sometimes. Mostly I see nasty, mean and even sadistic individuals attacking others. The targets must be masochists because they come back for more. To everyone else this is amusing and perhaps rightly so. Naturally it isn't that funny if we are the targets who get tarred and feathered! Getbig is a jungle where only the strong survive. Sometimes the lads get carried away and then it will appear that the inmates have taken over the asylum.

You're still refusing to debate philosophy, particularly Existentialism and Pragmatism with me.

What you Vincent Basile!!

Be There
Getbig V

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2014, 10:42:12 PM »

You're still refusing to debate philosophy, particularly Existentialism and Pragmatism with me.

What you Vincent Basile!!

You are my least favourite poster.
James28
Getbig IV

toilet roll of peace

« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2014, 10:47:51 PM »

You are my least favourite poster.

Angry

The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2014, 10:48:13 PM »

Mostly I see nasty, mean and even sadistic individuals attacking others. The targets must be masochists because they come back for more. To everyone else this is amusing and perhaps rightly so. Naturally it isn't that funny if we are the targets who get tarred and feathered! Getbig is a jungle where only the strong survive. Sometimes the lads get carried away and then it will appear that the inmates have taken over the asylum.

You've bitched about this for years, Vince, yet you're still here. Still bitching. Not saying your claims are untrue, but what does it say about you? Aren't you among the masochists? Serious question.
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2014, 10:57:00 PM »

You've bitched about this for years, Vince, yet you're still here. Still bitching. Not saying your claims are untrue, but what does it say about you? Aren't you among the masochists? Serious question.

A friend once told me that we are all experts when it comes to other people but not so smart when it comes to ourselves.

What I resent is how distorted our on line identities become especially on Getbig. Some nasty people fabricate lies to tarnish others and sadly many believe those lies if they are repeated enough.

Most of us wouldn't be aware of what motivates us to remain here. I guess getting booted off or made to disappear is the ultimate humiliation!
gee38
Getbig IV

« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2014, 11:06:33 PM »

vince- you had me up until the 'friend' bit.
Master Blaster
Getbig V

Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2014, 11:12:21 PM »

Bring me up to speed on this. Do I need to contact the mods?  Huh
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2014, 11:13:52 PM »

vince- you had me up until the 'friend' bit.

I don't have many male friends. That was an old friend by the name of Andy Mandato who died in 1985. We met at English Bay in Vancouver. A very wise person. He was injured in logging accidents and had one good eye and one leg. Made him a philosopher I guess.
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2014, 11:16:42 PM »

Most of us wouldn't be aware of what motivates us to remain here. I guess getting booted off or made to disappear is the ultimate humiliation!

Ok, I think you answered the question. You refuse to let the bastards (myself included, at times) win, right? I doubt I'd stick around if I were constantly being slandered, but maybe we're just different that way. Knock yourself out, mate.
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2014, 11:36:00 PM »

Ok, I think you answered the question. You refuse to let the bastards (myself included, at times) win, right? I doubt I'd stick around if I were constantly being slandered, but maybe we're just different that way. Knock yourself out, mate.

Well, I was banned from Ironage for no good reason except that Bob S didn't approve of me. Well, who knows. Getbig is my last stand. I prefer to slug it out will the inmates here! Not fun all the time, but what the heck, it is a diversion.
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2014, 11:37:45 PM »

Well, I was banned from Ironage for no good reason except that Bob S didn't approve of me. Well, who knows. Getbig is my last stand. I prefer to slug it out will the inmates here! Not fun all the time, but what the heck, it is a diversion.

Would the other members agree?
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2014, 11:49:55 PM »

Would the other members agree?

According to others, 2 other frequent posters were banned along with me and no reasons were ever given. I haven't bothered going there under an alias to read the forum. That place sucks. They used to criticise me for posting on Getbig. Seems I made a good decision.

I believe they didn't like some of my stories about Frank Zane and Arnold. Both those guys came to our home at Manly in the seventies. I had a hunch that Zane was on the forum attacking me. Could be here, too. Naturally, if so, he is hiding behind an alias.
HavoX
Getbig IV

Shamed by thunderdome

« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2014, 11:53:04 PM »

According to others, 2 other frequent posters were banned along with me and no reasons were ever given. I haven't bothered going there under an alias to read the forum. That place sucks. They used to criticise me for posting on Getbig. Seems I made a good decision.

I believe they didn't like some of my stories about Frank Zane and Arnold. Both those guys came to our home at Manly in the seventies. I had a hunch that Zane was on the forum attacking me. Could be here, too. Naturally, if so, he is hiding behind an alias.

Give us those stories?
Vince Basile
Getbig V

Mr Canada 1970

« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2014, 12:02:29 AM »

Give us those stories?

Lol! Yes, they are worth repeating. Another time, perhaps. Of course, everyone knows that Arnold would protect his name and reputation. I never heard from him. Last time I met Arnold was at my gym when Franco was giving a seminar after the Olympia in 1980. Not much of a seminar, either!

What I posted was the truth and there were witnesses.
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2014, 12:07:25 AM »

Do you think Zane could be the member here who uses the monicker "Wiggs"?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!