Author Topic: Lats syndrome  (Read 2141 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Lats syndrome
« on: April 16, 2014, 03:38:01 AM »
 ;D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: Lats syndrome
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 03:42:33 AM »
 ;D good videos from this guy

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 03:44:20 AM »
An oldie from a former Getbigger, but still funny

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 08:51:09 AM »
There is always a handful of these clowns at my local Gym.  I call them 'Tank-Top Penguins'.   Guys who walk around with their arms way out to their sides with invisible lat syndrome.   These are the clowns who will load up the leg press machine with 8 plates a side, do a couple of half ass reps with a range of motion of about 3", and then spring up from the leg press machine and waddle over to the water fountain with their arms out to their sides like penguins, looking at themselves in the mirror the entire way.   Many have no legs whatsoever, and normally wear sweatpants. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 08:53:13 AM »
There is always a handful of these clowns at my local Gym.  I call them 'Tank-Top Penguins'.   Guys who walk around with their arms way out to their sides with invisible lat syndrome.   These are the clowns who will load up the leg press machine with 8 plates a side, do a couple of half ass reps with a range of motion of about 3", and then spring up from the leg press machine and waddle over to the water fountain with their arms out to their sides like penguins, looking at themselves in the mirror the entire way.   Many have no legs whatsoever, and normally wear sweatpants. 
;D

Seen it way too many times.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 11:03:10 AM »
LOL  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 11:10:53 AM »
this is why i always play music so i cant hear these morons yap to eachother and look only at the machines/weights i am using, the wall, the ceiling, the floor and avoid deliberately getting any of these imbeciles in my line of sight

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 11:30:19 AM »
Phil looks to suffer from invisible lat syndrome when he walks out for his routine

Looks like he is a seasoned carpet delivery man