Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Fox News: Bundy Ranch Militia Considered Using Women As Human Shields
(1/9) > >>
240 is Back:
Wow. 

Bundy Ranch Militia Considered Using Women As Human Shields

The Blaze, the conservative news site affiliated with Glenn Beck, flagged the comments made Monday by Richard Mack, identified as a former Arizona sheriff who had joined more than 1,000 other protesters alongside Cliven Bundy, who has been feuding with BLM over his use of federal land to graze his cattle.

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” Mack said in a Fox News clip pulled by The Blaze. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”
bears:
quite the gentlemen.  women to the front of the line
Shockwave:
I read that too.

Cowardly, but it would be extremely politically effective to show the feds firing on unarmed women.

I have mixed feelings about it. I personally could never put an unarmed women between myself and the line of fire for political gain.

BUT, I see the point... it would have shown the whole country that the feds didn't give a fuck about killing unarmed women protesters.  (Obviously they did, not only did the feds have no way to win, but the agents themselves surely were grumbling about refusing to pull the trigger on some bullshit orders by their bosses who were effectively bullying some civilians.)
blacken700:
I would like to say I'm surprised,but I'm not.no better than saddam hussein
Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: blacken700 on April 15, 2014, 02:05:48 PM ---I would like to say I'm surprised,but I'm not.no better than saddam hussein

--- End quote ---

No - you are not any better than Saddam Hussein - correct. 
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version