Author Topic: At the gym took a preworkout a buddy swears by....  (Read 4349 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
At the gym took a preworkout a buddy swears by....
« on: April 15, 2014, 10:36:54 AM »
forgot name....feel like shit 6 hours late,r heart still beating at 100 plus, horrid sides.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: At the gym took a preworkout a buddy swears by....
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 10:45:36 AM »
forgot name....feel like shit 6 hours late,r heart still beating at 100 plus, horrid sides.

But was the workout epic?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 10:48:39 AM »
But was the workout epic?

i kept getting winded, leg day....but did feel stronger

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 11:59:54 AM »
Some of those pre work outs are very close to speed in their chemical make up. I got my liver enzymes checked while I wasn't drinking or taking anything except legal supplements. And my liver enzymes where elevated from the supplements with out a doubt. And once I stopped them I got on a gigantic cycle got my liver tested again and my enzymes where better than when I was natural.

I would stick to the basic supplements and stay away from any pre work out drinks that have ingredients that mimic amphetamines.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 12:08:37 PM »
name was Mr. Hyde....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 12:33:22 PM »
name was Mr. Hyde....

Hoe long did it take to clear? 12 hours?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 12:45:33 PM »
i used to take jacked for 1 bottle when it first started going viral and i was still delusional natural

we were all pumped on it going mad

but after i get home i feel really reallly really bad, depressed really

I had a couple of tubs of the old Jack3d; the one with the "meth-like" ingredient. I used to take a single scoop before a long workout. For me, it didn't do jack. Maybe I needed to up the dose (LOL). These days, the gear gets me more jacked for the gym than any pre-workout ever could.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 03:47:22 PM »
I drink some to get that sick pump before I take a selfie.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 06:45:10 PM »
Hoe long did it take to clear? 12 hours?

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 06:48:36 PM »
I had a couple of tubs of the old Jack3d; the one with the "meth-like" ingredient. I used to take a single scoop before a long workout. For me, it didn't do jack. Maybe I needed to up the dose (LOL). These days, the gear gets me more jacked for the gym than any pre-workout ever could.

DMAA.

It definitely has a come down similar to a very mild mdma high. I've become very resistant to it from using psychostimulants too frequently. Last time i used it I popped 200mg (or 8 scoops' worth of jacked3d) and it did very little.

Come to think of it, I believe my burned out adrenoreceptors probably relates to an event when I was feeling a little suicidal and I had some d-hacks extreme tabs (30mg dmaa, 30mg synephrine, 200mg caffeine, 10mg yohimbe, 10mg sibutramine) and I took 10 or so. Felt really rough for a while afterwards.

Wouldn't do that nowadays, it was at a really dark time in my life and I noticed the tabs had a mood elevating effect, so I took a shitload of them.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 04:28:51 AM »
yeah since using roids i have never used a pre workout again

no need to go crazy psyched up on the weights when you got solid juice running through the muscles

roids + preworkout = insane fullbody roadmap vascularity...its too much lol

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2014, 09:56:07 AM »
roids + preworkout = insane fullbody roadmap vascularity...its too much lol

yes yes that's why I like to take a selfie after and show it to sluts. they think I walk around ripped like that, when really i'm flat most of the time

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 03:03:03 PM »
I prefer sugar free monsters pre workout.  Although I loved the original ultimate orange. Anyone remember that
irongearco.com

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 11:06:32 AM »
I prefer sugar free monsters pre workout.  Although I loved the original ultimate orange. Anyone remember that

sugar free monster...are my favourite monster got to four a day at one point they too fucking nice

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 04:28:04 PM »
Lol the mr hyde supplement is probably one of the strongest ones on the market their are two versions of it. I remember being surprised at the amount of caffeine and other stimulents. I think if I remember correctly it had 400mgs of caffeine per serving not counting all the other shit they put in their. I had gotten a dui and had to take drug tests so I couldn't take any supplements that were similar to amphetamines in structure. So I had to read about them all.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 12:55:37 PM »
I used to take preworkout supps, but it seems like they make me feel terrible a few hours later.  These days i might take a caffeine tab, but that's about it.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 12:56:48 PM »

The original ultimate orange was insane!  I used to take that back when i played football before games and it would get you fired up crazy style.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 04:52:59 PM »
never take someones pre - workout drink at the same dose, never. If he is using it, he has been for a while and has built a tolerance and is capable of handling the sides, you on the other hand can feel like your heart is going to explode.

it is such and individual thing, start small and add later if necessary, experiment conservatively.

A pro I know does this; 400 caffeine in an energy drink, 64mg of ephdrine, arginine, aspirin, tne, slin and gh.... all pre workout, that would give 99% of people a heart attack instantly.