Author Topic: Worst muscle receptors than ESFitness  (Read 16578 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Worst muscle receptors than ESFitness
« Reply #250 on: April 16, 2014, 08:52:34 PM »
"hey look me in the eyes bro, youre doing great... I just need you to bear down and finish strong"

LOLOL

What about a cut man too ?  For, you know....chafing  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: April 16, 2014, 08:53:31 PM »
"hey look me in the eyes bro, youre doing great... I just need you to bear down and finish strong"

I was thinking more along the lines of the Rocky movies...

"Pump it in there ya sonovabitch, cause Mickey loves ya!!!"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #252 on: April 16, 2014, 08:55:02 PM »
"listen here kid! this pussy is laughing at you! now get back out there and stick a finger right in that bhole and let this whore know whos boss! bring the title home to newport where it belongs!!"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #253 on: April 16, 2014, 08:58:01 PM »
Yep.

I am not going to lie and say I havent ever done. There is a reason I have that rule, lol.

I did cost one woman about 400k in a divorce settlement because I was brought up during the settlement.

Hairy fucking situation. I could of been subpoenaed if they were unable to settle. That would of been really fun.
E
Another one was in mexico during a vacation, met her at the resort, woke up the next morning to her talking on the phone to her kid.

brutal. black marks on the soul.

Yup. Just like you, I didn't come to this conclusion innocently.

Fucking my friends wife while he watched..fun at the time. Then you all can't be in the same room without it getting tense because you put it on his wife like he can't....and they start fighting.....black.mark.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2014, 10:39:53 PM »
team ordering dominoes cuz my black ass insnt cooking tonight or driving for better food.

team medium pan pizza with team coke zero.

then team watch "A history of (team) Violence" with my squeeze.

team gonna get laid tonight.

team on the rag, so its gonna be messy(team messy).

team too bad the ugly lives in bumfuck egypt or I would invite him to indulge in some pizza

Team Hungry and Disappointed.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #255 on: April 16, 2014, 10:48:50 PM »
Yup. Just like you, I didn't come to this conclusion innocently.

Fucking my friends wife while he watched..fun at the time. Then you all can't be in the same room without it getting tense because you put it on his wife like he can't....and they start fighting.....black.mark.

Yep.

I think its a sickness letting people fuck your girl. I could never do it.

I used to have a coworker than admitted to having black dudes come and run a train on his wife.

Sick fucking people out there. I cant blame you for thinking with your cock though, been there man.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 16, 2014, 10:55:15 PM »
Yep.

I think its a sickness letting people fuck your girl. I could never do it.

I used to have a coworker than admitted to having black dudes come and run a train on his wife.

Sick fucking people out there. I cant blame you for thinking with your cock though, been there man.

That's some bizarre fetishism, right there. Can't imagine offering up my woman just to satisfy a sick carnal fantasy. Another chick is one thing, but a negro train ... Just call it a day already.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #257 on: April 17, 2014, 04:14:27 AM »
ok
that esfitness story about being in the tin barn prison, no blanket, lights on all the time

horsefucking shit
and there isnt a prison in north america where guards are doing checks every 2-3 hours. Fuck that. And that fight thing is absolute horseshit. I hadnt read this before.

Ya, skip the respect thing, dude makes up his own fairy tales

where exactly did you get 'guards doing checks every 2-3 hours"?

and where I was housed was called the Barracks. which is a large tin barn type thing... concrete walls, but tin roof, divided into 4 sections. b1, b2, b3 and b4.. b1 for the "c" classification.. normal people not likely to prey on others but will fight if provoked.. the a and b classification's were housed in other units, the guy's who'd spend about 3-4 months in the prison I was in before getting sent back to high or max security housing for fighting/assaults, ect.. C's can be housed anywhere with anybody. a's and b's can only be housed with other a's and b's, if that makes sense.... b2 was for sex offenders and other guys with "d" classification.. and rats.. ppl on PC... b3 was for E classification's, guys with medical issues.. old and waiting to die ect... B4 was Ad-Seg.. the 'hole'.... center of the units was "the pod" the guard room.

guards would make rounds every 30-45mins or so... we had count at I belive 7am, noon (before chow), 4 or 5pm (before chow) and I believe 9 pm or so.. those were standing counts.. there was informal counts at I believe midnight and again 3-4am.

the 'no blanket and lights on all the time" was the hold/ad-seg... where you're in a concrete room with a metal door with a little rectangle window.. the walls are painted baby blue and pink (psychological trick to make us passive), which in the winter is kept cold as fuck and summer hot as fuck.. the lights are on 24-7 and you don't get a blanket during summer, during winter you get a thick (but not warm) blanket that's 'tear proof' so ppl can't hang themselves. and you sleep on a metal 'bunk'... you're in there 23hours a day, but you have no idea what time it is or what time your 'rec' time is.. which is the one hour a day you get to walk around (in ankle and belly chains) and shower.. which in the summers the water is hot as fuck and the winter it's cold as fuck, and get a little washcloth to dry off.... if you sleep through your 'rec time', which is easy because you have no concept of time in there... you could go 3days easily without showering.

horseshit and fairly tales? I lived this shit for years.

and I don't know where you got 'federal prison' from.. it was state prison. you don't get fed time for armed robbery unless it's a bank.... and fed time is easy, for the most part. much better food and the guards aren't cocksuckers (as the fed prisons are under constant review).. only bad part is you have to do 85% of your time before parole/fed-probation, and you can't buy personal TV's.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2014, 04:18:26 AM »

and where I was housed was called the Barracks. which is a large tin barn type thing... concrete walls, but tin roof, divided into 4 sections. b1, b2, b3 and b4.. b1 for the "c" classification.. normal people not likely to prey on others but will fight if provoked.. the a and b classification's were housed in other units, the guy's who'd spend about 3-4 months in the prison I was in before getting sent back to high or max security housing for fighting/assaults, ect.. C's can be housed anywhere with anybody. a's and b's can only be housed with other a's and b's, if that makes sense.... b2 was for sex offenders and other guys with "d" classification.. and rats.. ppl on PC... b3 was for E classification's, guys with medical issues.. old and waiting to die ect... B4 was Ad-Seg.. the 'hole'.... center of the units was "the pod" the guard room.

guards would make rounds every 30-45mins or so... we had count at I belive 7am, noon (before chow), 4 or 5pm (before chow) and I believe 9 pm or so.. those were standing counts.. there was informal counts at I believe midnight and again 3-4am.

the 'no blanket and lights on all the time" was the hold/ad-seg... where you're in a concrete room with a metal door with a little rectangle window.. the walls are painted baby blue and pink (psychological trick to make us passive), which in the winter is kept cold as fuck and summer hot as fuck.. the lights are on 24-7 and you don't get a blanket during summer, during winter you get a thick (but not warm) blanket that's 'tear proof' so ppl can't hang themselves. and you sleep on a metal 'bunk'... you're in there 23hours a day, but you have no idea what time it is or what time your 'rec' time is.. which is the one hour a day you get to walk around (in ankle and belly chains) and shower.. which in the summers the water is hot as fuck and the winter it's cold as fuck, and get a little washcloth to dry off.... if you sleep through your 'rec time', which is easy because you have no concept of time in there... you could go 3days easily without showering.

and I don't know where you got 'federal prison' from.. it was state prison. you don't get fed time for armed robbery unless it's a bank.... and fed time is easy, for the most part. much better food and the guards aren't cocksuckers (as the fed prisons are under constant review).. only bad part is you have to do 85% of your time before parole/fed-probation, and you can't buy personal TV's.

You're like hardcore and all that shit man  8)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2014, 04:23:32 AM »
Whats the difference btw a state and fed prison?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2014, 04:24:13 AM »
Im telling you all, ESF is a walking movie script. I hope he goes legit somehow and he ends up happily married and with kids. I really wish the best for him. He got dealt a shitty hand with his prison time.

Guy needs to work on,his anger management tho. I remember when he wanted to meet up with me IRL lol all over squat form debate and LA jails. Haha
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2014, 04:30:24 AM »
Im telling you all, ESF is a walking movie script. I hope he goes legit somehow and he ends up happily married and with kids. I really wish the best for him. He got dealt a shitty hand with his prison time.

Guy needs to work on,his anger management tho. I remember when he wanted to meet up with me IRL lol and over squat form debate and LA jails. Haha

If anyone ever gave you any form of attention good or bad to the point that they wanted to meet you....take that opportunity and run with it Wolfox, it doesn't happen often and the likelihood of it ever happening again to you is slim to none.
S

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #262 on: April 17, 2014, 04:56:05 AM »
Yes!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #263 on: April 17, 2014, 05:07:23 AM »

Guy needs to work on,his anger management tho. I remember when he wanted to meet up with me IRL lol all over squat form debate and LA jails. Haha

I am mostly legit. majority of my time is taken up by legit businesses.

I took my consequences and made the best of them and have been doing pretty well for the past few years.

I'm the first to admit, both here and in PM's that I react poorly to what I perceive as disrespect. lol. I don't have much of a sense of humor on here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #264 on: April 17, 2014, 05:10:08 AM »

Did you have to kneel on a ruler if you were naughty?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: April 17, 2014, 05:36:23 AM »
Hahahahaha! :D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2014, 05:39:40 AM »
The "prison post" was longer and even more pathetic then the actual prison  time!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #267 on: April 17, 2014, 05:51:16 AM »
Is anyone compiling the profile in courage for ESF?  I'm interested to see how he stacks up to slacker.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 17, 2014, 06:00:04 AM »
I am mostly legit. majority of my time is taken up by legit businesses.

I took my consequences and made the best of them and have been doing pretty well for the past few years.

If your fianncials and businesses are doing as well your muscle receptors on the sweet spot of 6g...then I shall draw my own conclusions  ;D
S

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 17, 2014, 04:58:58 PM »
"listen here kid! this pussy is laughing at you! now get back out there and stick a finger right in that bhole and let this whore know whos boss! bring the title home to newport where it belongs!!"

God damn I'm getting fired up over here man!  :P

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2014, 07:12:21 PM »
If your fianncials and businesses are doing as well your muscle receptors on the sweet spot of 6g...then I shall draw my own conclusions  ;D
Very good point there as usual!!  :D