Beside eating good "real food", several times a day......
"are there any Supplements you take ? any tip for + 50 Bodybuilder (not takting steroids, and training intense 4-5 times a week)
my daily supplements list (i know it´s maybe pretty much)
- Vitamin-Mineral, A-Z Formula, 1-2 Tablet a day with main meals
- Protein (Whey-Protein, morning + after training, Shakes about 40-50 g Protein, drink in water)
- Creatin (morning + after training, each dose 3-4 g)
- Beta-alanin (pre Training, 5 g)
- Coffein (pre Training), sometimes i also take "workout booster which includes Coffein + Creatin/Beta-Alanin
- ZMA (Zink-Magnesium/B6, before going to sleep)
- a Joint-support-Formula (Glukosamine,....3-4 times 1 Capsules with meals)
- Fish-oil, Omega 3 (3-4 times 1000mg, with meals)
- L-Carnitine (Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 1,5 - 2 g /day, on Training days 1,5 g 45 Minutes before workout, after 500mg Capsules spread over the day)
from time to time i also take so called "Testosterone booster"....right now i take "HOS" from Scitech-Nutrition (Hormone Optimizing System). My experience with this kind of supplements, is that they may boost your test for "a while" (feels so....but not 100 % sure....but even placebo is ok...), and than your body react and bring you "down" to normal levels again, so my intake last only 3-4 weeks, than break for 1-2 Months, until i will peak at my next training cycle).
You (musclecenter) train a very real long time, been a trainer for decades...., "any sugg. what you will skip out of this list, or (better) any tip if there is a supplement you will recommend as a must.
I´m now training 35 Years, been 51,5 Years old/Young....(my training motivation is still high, + don´t want to miss my workouts....need those endorphines i get from training to feel better.....
respect for your long time dedication.....not every one can be a Mr. Universe or Olympia....but also not so many Athletes training 40 Years or longer in a row, and never quit.....and i know that these kind of persons/Athletes really like the sport from the bottom of there hearts....i hope i can continue also for many more years, even if the time for new records is over.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8wkTkf7nHo