Author Topic: doses > higher last 10-15 years thanks to dat der net  (Read 3700 times)

Simple Simon

Re: doses > higher last 10-15 years thanks to dat der net
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2014, 08:11:37 AM »
When I first started going on boards everyone was running 500 mg of test and maybe deca. Guys would yell at you if you admitted to higher.
The roles have now seem to have reversed.
Go on a forum now and advise people to use 250mgs of test for a first time user and you get berated.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2014, 08:25:15 AM »
That's why back then the Athletes looked great. not like bags of smashed Assholes.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2014, 09:08:47 AM »
Hmβ protocols are much higher today...some people are even stacking it with Boron...insane

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2014, 11:51:36 AM »
There's also a pretty good chance that most of todays UGL gear is severely underdosed compared to yesterdays pharma grade.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2014, 02:41:33 PM »
Believed all that bullshit. Have trained for nearly 20 years and now my back aches 24/7. Stopped before any serious damage manifested.
Forever caught now with my pair of 20lb dumbbells... keeping fit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2014, 04:10:40 PM »

my dad is a doctor and told me it is medically impossible to get freaky without chemical enhancement

Wow & wow,  :o old padre is gone from a millionaire businessman to El Medico  ;D
So why buying Thai shit, if old gringo is mr.medicine man ......... ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2014, 04:21:07 PM »
Wow & wow,  :o old padre is gone from a millionaire businessman to El Medico  ;D
So why buying Thai shit, if old gringo is mr.medicine man ......... ::)

Maybe he got disowned for being a reverse mudshark

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2014, 04:25:03 PM »
Maybe he got disowned for being a reverse mudshark

Yeah !.
His Danish-Cuban-Belgian mental gear box needs some adjustments  ;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 05:22:37 AM »
250-750mgs over time will get you as big as you are going to get, you are just chucking money away if you believe short bursts of multiple grams is going to do any better.

Its your genetic response to the compounds that makes you a champion, not the dosage.
but long burst, there is a sizelimit you can go to withv 750mgs but the you plateu, to get bigger you have to take in more drugs.thats what happened to  friend lf mine that had been on 1gram cykles and looked the same as 10 yeaes before and he complained it to me, i tod him to up the dose and he did and is alot bigger with the same diet now

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 05:26:40 AM »
but long burst, there is a sizelimit you can go to withv 750mgs but the you plateu, to get bigger you have to take in more drugs
but at that point your not going to improve that much more, your genetics dictate that, I'm a 210 onstage bodybuilder max no matter what I take.
No six grams is going to change that.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 06:16:48 AM »
but at that point your not going to improve that much more, your genetics dictate that, I'm a 210 onstage bodybuilder max no matter what I take.
No six grams is going to change that.
if you would gave gone on 3grams those 6 weeks (was it 6?)  WhenYou doubled your dose and  stayed on for longer periods i think you wouId habe added more muscles. added a thing to my post if you missed it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 06:24:18 AM »
if you would gave gone on 3grams those 6 weeks (was it 6?)  WhenYou doubled your dose and  stayed on for longer periods i think you wouId habe added more muscles. added a thing to my post if you missed it.
the risks outweigh the benefits, I feel like shit on 750mgs test ,250 is the sweet spot

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 06:31:37 AM »
the risks outweigh the benefits, I feel like shit on 750mgs test ,250 is the sweet spot
yeah thats another question. But ontopic again you can go on 750mg cause you already have a awesome physique but its like many more now have to get big much faster and go on higher doses then when i started atleast , but thats just a feeling and from things i heard from friends from other parts of sweden. They dont take the time and build a foundation on lower doses and increase slowly so they go on higher doses and  wont lower them so they burn out more quick

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2014, 06:35:42 AM »
yeah thats another question. But ontopic again you can go on 750mg cause you already have a awesome physique but its like many more now have to get big much faster and go on higher doses then when i started atleast , but thats just a feeling and from things i heard from friends from other parts of sweden. They dont take the time and build a foundation on lower doses and increase slowly so they go on higher doses and  wont lower them so they burn out more quick
thing is they end up no bigger overall ,they just peak sooner plus they have likely stored up trouble for themselves later in life.

dustin

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 07:34:16 AM »
I remember when huge doses were shunned. Not you're a pariah if you don't slam a gram of every anabolic under the sun. The advice these days is just straight stupid.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 08:09:35 AM »
yes really, i was reading flex magazine as a delusional kid and had no clue whatsoever about bodybuilding

didnt even see anything about it on internet untill 2004 or so when i find out about BB.com, but still i read mostly the articles on the site, didnt know about forums and all that

my dad is a doctor and told me it is medically impossible to get freaky without chemical enhancement

i said to myself what does this hater know ::)
Funny stuff... I'm sure that happened to a lot of people also... ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »
nope,not at all.
I would have likely been the same as if I had taken 500mgs a week

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2014, 10:11:13 AM »
nope,not at all.
well lets agree to disagree then

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2014, 10:24:27 AM »
nope,not at all.

Someone who i think is very knowledeable posting on another board said this:

1. Where do you think the point of diminishing returns is with test? (ie when do you feel side effects or gains are no longer possible w out sever sides)

IMO, for most, this will be around 1500 mg qwk. I know a lot of guys on this thread are saying that they grow just as good on 500 mg but I have to call bullshit on that. It has been very clearly proven both anecdotally and clinically that the effects of T are dose dependent. Meaning the greater the dose the greater the effect. At some point this has to plane off. This happens somewhere around 1500mg for practical purposes. Even people like Lats who hate test will admit they grow more on more test. Maybe you can't "tolerate" it for whatever reason (which I am suspicious of), but it is pure physiology and there is no such thing as some people who grow more off more test and some who don't. Everyone grows more off more T, period.

Guy I knew who was an engineer actually extrapolated the dose dependent increases in the famous T study where guys were given up to 600mg qwk for 16 weeks. Not saying it means anything, but he came up w/ 1500 mg as well in his calculations based on the dose response curve. Does that mean 2000 mg will not produce more effect than 1500 mg? No, T is dose dependent like I said, its just that the small increase in efficacy does not warrant a higher dose past that point.

Of course you have the possibility of post mediated growth w/ multi gram dosages, but this is not practical even if it occurs. When people are talking about you winning the Olympia then you can decide on whether you want to do crazy shit like that. But honestly, if you can't be in serious contention for a pro card @ 1500 mg T qwk along with some of the usual additions, then you should probably give up on your bodybuilding dreams.

I'm not saying that amount is needed, it depends on the person, but you have to set reasonable limits. You have guys on here trying to win a state show on a gram + of test a week. If you have to try that hard you are better off quitting now. Its ridiculous what some of these guys do to attempt to overcome the fact that they have no talent for bodybuilding. I won the NPC state open overall as a teenager having never used never more than 200 mg T qwk at that point. I just saw a good friend of mine tonight @ Gold's who won the overall at the nationals on no higher than 750 mg qwk, which a lot of you won't believe. But he's a short fucker who had all the mass he needed for that level w/ that dose, so why go higher? He's also very gifted genetically. I think a lot of guys here have never been around really good genetics, knowing for sure what they are doing drug wise. But people don't want to believe it because they would have to admit to themselves that they have shit for talent in bodybuilding. Then who would they be?