Author Topic: Mass Army Defections taking place in the Ukraine  (Read 1024 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Mass Army Defections taking place in the Ukraine
« on: April 20, 2014, 10:02:19 PM »
I've been hearing reports of massive army defections taking place all over Eastern Ukraine.

One of the reasons they are so keen to arm the anti-semitic neo-nazi vigilante groups, is because Ukrainian soldiers are defecting en masse. Many have given up Ukrainian citizenship for Russian citizenship, and they are refusing to fire on pro-Russian civilian protestors.

Not Following Orders: Ukrainian troops doubt using force against own people

w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Mass Army Defections taking place in the Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 09:49:52 AM »
This is very interesting and informative as a case study

In not too distant future we will be seeing this sort of thing here when the united states starts to fracture

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Mass Army Defections taking place in the Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 10:14:46 PM »
This is very interesting and informative as a case study

In not too distant future we will be seeing this sort of thing here when the united states starts to fracture

I heard as much as 40% of Crimean soldiers immediately traded their Ukranian passports for Russian ones in the days immediately following the Russian deployment of troops (which btw were already present on Crimean soil)

Where would American soldiers go to? Mexico? It would have to be there, because I can't see the Canadian gov't accepting them... not with Prime Minister Harper in office. He may dislike Obama, but he marches lock step with those who give Obama his orders.
w