Author Topic: How was the gym today?  (Read 5735 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: How was the gym today?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 08:16:07 AM »
Was good, incline bench, reverse grip incline bench, db flyes, hammer press, pec deck, seated calf raises, tricep pushdown ...1pint red top milk arhhh yeahhh

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 05:50:01 PM »
Today lots of hot sluts but that's usual for any time it's busy. An attractive trainer training a chick even hotter than her but not in as good of shape, but not fat  :P

I just did an hour of cardio. Going back later tonight for back and more cardio.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 06:12:28 PM »
Some asshole took my parking spot. I walked in and told the person to identify themselves. Everyone runs to hide in the corner. I walk back out and smash the car with a crowbar I keep on my passenger seat. I walk back into the gym and tell the girl at the front desk I was too angry for my daily blowjob and maybe I'll feel up to it after my workout. Good set of squats. Noticed some dude looking at me. Took a barbell and jousted the fucker like I was a midevil knight. Then I filled the leg press with 45 plates and left them when I was done. O ya I didn't wipe off any of the equipment when I was done. Got my blowjob while sipping on a weight gainer. Just another day in the life of a sick kunt.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2014, 06:20:42 PM »
Some asshole took my parking spot. I walked in and told the person to identify themselves. Everyone runs to hide in the corner. I walk back out and smash the car with a crowbar I keep on my passenger seat. I walk back into the gym and tell the girl at the front desk I was too angry for my daily blowjob and maybe I'll feel up to it after my workout. Good set of squats. Noticed some dude looking at me. Took a barbell and jousted the fucker like I was a midevil knight. Then I filled the leg press with 45 plates and left them when I was done. O ya I didn't wipe off any of the equipment when I was done. Got my blowjob while sipping on a weight gainer. Just another day in the life of a sick kunt.

I call bullshit, you wiped down the equipment.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 06:53:07 PM »
You must be very proud of yourself!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 07:03:13 PM »
 Some cat interrupted my crunch session.  >:(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 07:06:35 PM »

had to get my car serviced so threw my bike in the back and cycled from the dealer to the gym and had an anemic shoulder workout, did some half assed abs, did my 20 min of stretching and rolling my quads, rode back to the dealer.

fuck I just realised I'm a pansy.
b

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 01:44:24 AM »
Some asshole took my parking spot. [...] I walk back out and smash the car with a crowbar I keep on my passenger seat.
had to get my car serviced

Hmmm...

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 01:48:44 AM »
Today was a weird day. Somebody put all the plates back in their place after his/their training! Amazing, I did not have to scavenge for plates before doing my work out.  ???

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 05:32:48 AM »
Today was pretty aggressive! Gym at530am! Empty like always! Music was Black label society mix! Great biceps triceps workout and 30min cardio. Hungarian chick didn't show so I was out by 730am! (this early the cleaning crew just finish the showers. So I get to use em sparkly clean)!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 06:05:31 AM »
arms at 4 am was epic i believe i achieved super sayain status not unlike Vageta

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 06:18:33 AM »
Some cat interrupted my crunch session.  >:(

Stuff crashing all around him and kitty doesn't even flinch - lol

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 07:10:49 AM »
Hmmm...

He got off easy. Hope he learned his lesson.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 07:56:21 AM »

The cat's a getbigger. The dude? Not so much.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 08:00:16 AM »
pre workout shot a massive load over my girls tits, then went gym wearin white football shorts commando for maxmium cock outline bulge mode.workout was good,hammys n calfs 1pint of red top milk post arrhh yeeh

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 08:04:56 AM »

Animals can be real jerks.

the trainer

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2014, 08:38:47 AM »
Did back and biceps today some dude ask me if I complete I said I have never being in a bodybuilding competition, he said he thought I was a professional bodybuilder, when you get compliments like those you know you are doing something right.  8)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 08:48:32 AM »
Awesome chest and back workout, but I almost killed myself on the incline.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2014, 08:50:00 AM »

Guess the race...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2014, 09:02:32 AM »

Great.
The usual dialogue with old geezers that just happen to "hang" around. Lot's of sweet sweat aroma on and around the multi-purpose machine.
5 sense workout of peace.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2014, 09:08:05 AM »
Did back and biceps today some dude ask me if I complete I said I have never being in a bodybuilding competition, he said he thought I was a professional bodybuilder, when you get compliments like those you know you are doing something right.  8)

Did he tell you about Rosetta Stone for learning English?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2014, 12:00:48 PM »
pre workout shot a massive load over my girls tits, then went gym wearin white football shorts commando for maxmium cock outline bulge mode.workout was good,hammys n calfs 1pint of red top milk post arrhh yeeh

hahahaha :D

typical GB'er
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2014, 12:05:58 PM »
had to get my car serviced so threw my bike in the back and cycled from the dealer to the gym and had an anemic shoulder workout, did some half assed abs, did my 20 min of stretching and rolling my quads, rode back to the dealer.

fuck I just realised I'm a pansy.

Pansy from the bike ride or just in general ;D ???

...once a week I do hill sprints for cardio when I leave work {big hill next to where I work} then go to the gym....leaves me weak as snot.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2014, 01:48:43 PM »
A sweet choco princess, who works in my gym, was re-racking the weights.
Suddenly, she asked "are you guys looking at me?" me "yes, this sight is better than the mirror".

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2014, 01:52:40 PM »
A sweet choco princess, who works in my gym, was re-racking the weights.
Suddenly, she asked "are you guys looking at me?" me "yes, this sight is better than the mirror".

Then the lunk alarm went off?