Author Topic: HOLY PALUMBOISM  (Read 9248 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: HOLY PALUMBOISM
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 05:48:55 AM »
Please Ronnie, for our sake and your own, never take your clothes off and pose on stage ever again.  Let your legacy live on without displaying your disfigured mess of a physique anymore, you have nothing left to prove.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 06:24:51 AM »
Ronnie's been retired for what, 5 years? 6 years?

Cutler won't look so good, six years after his last O appearance.

Ronnie is a chemistry experiment gone wrong - body is a mess - but he carries some muscle still.   He still has better arms than 100% of the people on my beach today.  it's just the gut that has doubled in size.

Really, we're lucky to live in an era where the insulin/GH results are unfolding before our eyes.  Just as we'll never again see the suicidal conditioning we witnessed in the 90s (mercury, kidneys, drinking applesauce for a week instead of water, etc) - In another few years, I bet there will be a mass panic in pro BBing as a large % of guys start falling over in their 40s... and THAT is when the pendulum will FINALLY swing, leading to real change.  

We get to witness it.  Most of us saw it in the 90s - guys were looking like anatomy charts, and it's not like that anymore.  Why?  Cause HALF of the top guys had kidney issues in a 5 year period.   Eventually, as we see the results of a decade of use, this insulin/growth garbage will scale back.  Sadly, it won't happen when a Nasser or a Kovacs dies.  It will take not one, but a few BIG names... only then, will people wisen the #*$%& up and realize how STUPID it is to run gear at the level they're doing today.  There are 22 year olds with 300 pounds of muscle from GH and insulin and 5 grams of test a week, plus all the orals they can get.  This fake inflated size thing - it can't last.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 06:29:29 AM »

Very good point. Thing is, he doesn't act like he's doing it for the dough. It's as if he really believes he's still "all that" with his bouncing hip-hop routine. Maybe I just feel bad for him.. and I shouldn't.

I don't know what you'd expect him to do onstage?  He can't go out there sad and looking at the ground while he poses.  Probably just having some fun and earning some easy money.

This is a fake sport predicated on a shit ton of illegal drug use.  Ronnie Coleman reached the zenith of it and made a large amount  of money, supposedly.  I don't know why anyone feels bad at all.
Y

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2014, 06:46:00 AM »
I'd rather toss a football with joe montana.... even if he can only throw it ten yards...

then play catch with a "star" like Joe Flacco or Mark Sanchez that can throw the ball 50 yards to me. 

I'd rather see Ronnie guest pose (looking like crap) than some newbie no-name, juiced to the gills, ready to deliver an epic 4th place at a Tier 3 scrub show... even if new kid has more muscle than Ronnie... he'll still never reach anywhere near ronnie levels... In 25 years, people will still debate if Ronnie the best.  Most of today's guys will be long forgotten by then.

Only difference is that catching a football  with retired Montana wont ruin his legacy.

You don't see former president Bush Sr. wearing diapers in public, (and he didn't built his legacy by the way he looked, Ronnie is/was all about  his physique )

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 07:50:02 AM »
Please Ronnie, for our sake and your own, never take your clothes off and pose on stage ever again.  Let your legacy live on without displaying your disfigured mess of a physique anymore, you have nothing left to prove.

X10000000000

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 08:28:05 AM »
was watching this around 10 times to really se what happend there haha. Traps stil the same, head to, body jus crink, but looks ok though haha

You could easily pull a John Meadows out of Ronnie.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 08:36:38 AM »
5%ers for life....  what ever it takes.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 01:50:46 AM »
He probably needs the money.
Ψ

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 06:48:10 AM »
With 18 kids, he'll be posing for awhile.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 06:54:05 AM »
I don't know what you'd expect him to do onstage?  He can't go out there sad and looking at the ground while he poses.  Probably just having some fun and earning some easy money.

This is a fake sport predicated on a shit ton of illegal drug use.  Ronnie Coleman reached the zenith of it and made a large amount  of money, supposedly.  I don't know why anyone feels bad at all.
ur second paragraph 1st line says it all..thats why lee labrada stayed close to his best and is still looking balanced .he took drugs plenty,he still probably uses a bit,but he never tried to overdue himself ,he built amount of muscle fit for his frame and stuck with it..

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 10:14:54 AM »
Excessive bone growth from all the GH

Withered and atrophied muscle bellies distance the original insertion points

Distended gut forever

Complete receptor shutdown in some muscles like the delts, whatever is left is left, but they will NEVER be able to grow again

Complete disfigurement. You play, you pay, maybe not today.... but one day.

Oh well, he still has his Sandows, "Legendary" status... and maybe, just maybe.. he will stick around for a while to live a normal life. From what I've read in his interviews, he is having a hard time pushing his supplement line just because of all the pain, agony and mental discontent.

Hell of a price to pay.

It happens to everyone eventually, but for some, it's worse than for others.

He needs to stop "guest-posing" ~ that is one thing I just DO NOT understand.

Why isn't Dorian's gut distended then? Didn't he also take GH?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2014, 10:16:54 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Damn, you're getting your youtube videos to work. I'm always getting invalid youtube link these days?