Author Topic: IFBB Pro Michael Johnson  (Read 18040 times)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: IFBB Pro Michael Johnson
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2014, 03:47:16 AM »
Who?

The newest IFBB Pro(stitute)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2014, 07:31:11 PM »
He trimmed the beard a little.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2014, 07:44:56 PM »
remember the physiques when guys like levrone and shawn ray turned pro? quality has seriously gone down since then

back then bbing was a culture and a lifestyle. everything those guys did was abt bbing and they trained their asses off. today it's abt training like a pansy and upping the dose.

you see the difference in the quality of the physique. plus those guys prolly trained for a decade before going pro. the acquired great physiques and the density to match on the way.
b

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2014, 10:13:34 PM »
remember the physiques when guys like levrone and shawn ray turned pro? quality has seriously gone down since then

yup, my first shot at the Canadian nationals was the same year levrone won the American nationals.   I think we were about the same height and weight.  and I was ripped that year. but I didn't look close to as huge and impressive as he did >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2014, 10:25:54 PM »

back then bbing was a culture and a lifestyle. everything those guys did was abt bbing and they trained their asses off. today it's abt training like a pansy and upping the dose.

you see the difference in the quality of the physique. plus those guys prolly trained for a decade before going pro. the acquired great physiques and the density to match on the way.

now it seems like guys turn pro rather quickly. i mean phil was only training a few years before winning the mr o. quality of training is definitely much different.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2014, 10:29:36 PM »
yup, my first shot at the Canadian nationals was the same year levrone won the American nationals.   I think we were about the same height and weight.  and I was ripped that year. but I didn't look close to as huge and impressive as he did >:(

yeah guys like levrone looked insane when they turned pro. now most guys look pretty shitty.

1991 nationals. looks awesome here

X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2014, 10:42:35 PM »
In The Lab #5

he's got my beard.. and haircut.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2014, 09:58:30 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2014, 10:08:28 AM »
why would anyone get into bodybuilding

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2014, 10:35:25 AM »
why would anyone get into bodybuilding

Then what brings you here. schmoeing around or something?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2014, 10:46:23 AM »
just another tard  who thinks  he has it all figured cause he s on roids.

Awwww toot toot ubey - do woo feewl sad caws do can't eva get big muscles wike dis man??? 

If they didn't have all them damn steroids they would look no better that you huh man?!?! Lol.  If that's you in the avatar - there are totally natural high school kids that have more muscle shortly after hitting puberty.  Hey your genetics are more built for long distance running - SO WHAT?? Just do that and be somebody.
Your frustrated and jealous because you want something that you can never have and honestly I admit that I can't imagine that. Muscle came extremely easy for me so I can't empathize - I am not saying you have no right to be frustrated. I can't judge you for that. Just don't make yourself look so feminine by making EVERY single post "oh yeh he is just a still dumb idiot steroid man". It seriously sounds pathetic.  I never stick around to read responses but I can imagine this will make your skinny fat ass get butt hurt.. Use it as motivation - I promise you that you CAN look much much better than that pic and do it naturally. I know you don't believe that but it can be done - it's you holding yourself back

kertyu

• Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2014, 10:55:06 AM »
Then what brings you here. schmoeing around or something?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2014, 10:58:24 AM »
Awwww toot toot ubey - do woo feewl sad caws do can't eva get big muscles wike dis man??? 

If they didn't have all them damn steroids they would look no better that you huh man?!?! Lol.  If that's you in the avatar - there are totally natural high school kids that have more muscle shortly after hitting puberty.  Hey your genetics are more built for long distance running - SO WHAT?? Just do that and be somebody.
Your frustrated and jealous because you want something that you can never have and honestly I admit that I can't imagine that. Muscle came extremely easy for me so I can't empathize - I am not saying you have no right to be frustrated. I can't judge you for that. Just don't make yourself look so feminine by making EVERY single post "oh yeh he is just a still dumb idiot steroid man". It seriously sounds pathetic.  I never stick around to read responses but I can imagine this will make your skinny fat ass get butt hurt.. Use it as motivation - I promise you that you CAN look much much better than that pic and do it naturally. I know you don't believe that but it can be done - it's you holding yourself back

Wow!  It's as though I were the Apostle Peter and you?  You were God.  You lowered a sheet from the sky and within it were all kinds of drugs to help me build myself up.  But I said "Lord, Lord!  I have never taken anything so unclean in my life to build myself!" and you replied...

Nah.  The sheet was toilet paper and full of your shit.   Go wipe yourself elsewhere.  

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »

My how bodybuilding has regressed. Sure Mike is a nice guy but IFBB Pro?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2014, 01:55:52 PM »
Wow!  It's as though I were the Apostle Peter and you?  You were God.  You lowered a sheet from the sky and within it were all kinds of drugs to help me build myself up.  But I said "Lord, Lord!  I have never taken anything so unclean in my life to build myself!" and you replied...

Nah.  The sheet was toilet paper and full of your shit.   Go wipe yourself elsewhere.  
[/

Lol.  Does it make you feel pathetic being skinny and flabby at the same time? I have to say it's pretty hilarious that weirdos who have literally NO muscle and are still fat asses - come to what originally was a site dedicated to building muscle..

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2014, 02:07:25 PM »
Gotta love the thawed out caveman look.  I've seen quite a few of these yards at the gym...usually on gear.  Anything to give off that badass vibe...haha. Clean that fucking face up.  Never a need for a ridiculous beard. 
This type always screams....try hard.
N

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2014, 02:11:29 PM »
Gotta love the thawed out caveman look.  I've seen quite a few of these yards at the gym...usually on gear.  Anything to give off that badass vibe...haha. Clean that fucking face up.  Never a need for a ridiculous beard. 
This type always screams....try hard.

^^
Another beardless metrosexual...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2014, 03:14:22 PM »
He trimmed the beard a little.

fuck.. we could be brothers. lol

beard.. hair.. eyes...

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »

normally I don't bother reading your posts but you sound like a phaggat.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2014, 03:48:09 PM »

ok. now I know why.

I think "Booty" knows that she is beautiful. Now she may not be up to the standards of all the millionaire - muscle gods on GB - but to a tiny little broke fella like me she is A- OK.

thanks for coming out, beta-dork.

b

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2014, 09:33:30 PM »
At the Tilted Kilt pub after the show:

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2014, 03:01:13 AM »
There's an attention whoring PT in my gym that wears the combo of a shirt and a killt, combined with a mens legging (fuck the what?!)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2014, 05:15:08 AM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2015, 08:16:48 PM »
Mike Johnson In My Eyes #20

Gregzs