Author Topic: Is This Physique Fixable?  (Read 5574 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Is This Physique Fixable?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 09:40:21 AM »
A bullet to the head will fix it immediately.

I may sound conservative, but I would like to suggest the use of good ol' hydrochloric acid first.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 09:43:31 AM »
8 mg morphine sulfate will fix that physique.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 09:48:36 AM »
I may sound conservative, but I would like to suggest the use of good ol' hydrochloric acid first.
That too.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2014, 09:50:49 AM »
Individually his body parts are fine, its just they dont go together and flow.
That guy is a gym body, not a stage physique.

There are some guys who look nothing in the gym and look superb onstage.
He does have impressive individual bodypart development,less gut, which would equate to a lighter bodyweight, is where he fucked up..............should have remained in a lighter weight class and he would have looked much better IMO.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 09:53:56 AM »
I expect him to say "Great Scott" at any moment....

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 02:01:25 PM »

There are some guys who look nothingin the gym and look superb nothing onstage.

Esfitness

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 02:08:45 PM »
BTW, are those calve implants?

They look like stacks of quarters were stuffed in there.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2014, 03:12:19 PM »
Branch warrens long last genetically inferior brother

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2014, 05:04:21 PM »
Guys name is Al Horvath from here in Ohio Barberton to be exact owns Faith Gym he has been chasing the pro card for far to long pushing almost 50. Know him personally along with the legendary Wild Child Dave Dearth who is in bad shape these days health wise.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 05:11:44 PM »
Athletic

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2014, 05:16:56 PM »
isnt that Detective Stabler from that TV show law + order SVU?

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2014, 05:19:59 PM »
Lol.. Dave Dearth lately...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2014, 05:26:10 PM »
Guys name is Al Horvath from here in Ohio Barberton to be exact owns Faith Gym he has been chasing the pro card for far to long pushing almost 50. Know him personally along with the legendary Wild Child Dave Dearth who is in bad shape these days health wise.
Delusional as well.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2014, 07:52:39 PM »
Looks like Ben Paluski's twin ~

NOT fixable, unless you mean "fix" as in STOP working out.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2014, 08:10:08 PM »
No.

No way.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2014, 02:15:09 AM »
In my personal opinion only cure for palumboism is to quit all chemicals and starve your body to lose all that palumboism tissue. Then do some moderate training with little to no roids.

palumboism tissue..lol..

once you've palumbo'd you are done. your guts are too big to be proportionate with anything.. the only possible way is to try to get bigger..to try to salvage some kind of x shape..but we all know how that goes..thats how it went in the first place..

ironic how the pursuit of an ever better x frame results in an o frame...if only theyd been satisfied earlier...

oh well, its not me!..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2014, 05:01:07 AM »

What's wrong witrh Dave Dearth?

What happened?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2014, 05:03:05 AM »
What's wrong witrh Dave Dearth?

What happened?
Wild Child to Wal-Mart People.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2014, 05:07:16 AM »
He's in for quite a disappointment when he reaches the parapharmaceutical products.

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2014, 05:21:24 AM »
All his past sins are catching up with him. Back in Jan/ Feb.2014 he stated on HIS he had a bad staph. Infection.Was going on and on about police harassing him towel head doctors at the ER. and his kids school bullying him . Isn't all that soo sad.. KARMA is a bitch. I know him personally Dave Dearth in Canton ohio. The guy has done so many rec. Drugs drives around with no license has never had a real job. No health insurance and then wants to go to the hospital and be treated like a celebrity on our dime. Sr attend on soo many people for drugs when he got caught has other kids from ex doesn't pay child support. Been arrested for domestic resisting Ovi. Drugs goes on and on all I can say is Karma is a real bitch!

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2014, 05:43:32 AM »
her pic is me just getting for surgery. Honest to God I've never had a worse January

[View Image] 

[View Image] 

This will be my 29th surgery during my career. 11 just on my knees. I took the whole "go hard or go home" thing to the extreme. I love to train and I love to train as hard as humanly possible. I read on Facebook people saying they train all out every workout all the time. Few do but most do not have a clue. Anyone who knows me or has trained with me will vouch for my intensity/insanity.
My whole life all I've heard is "someday you're going to have to pay big consequences for the insane way you're living your life"
They were right! These past 4 years have been the most difficult years of my life. So many surgeries, going from a no worries income to a check to check income, being trapped in the state of Ohio where not only is the state **** but every time I spit there's a cop waiting to cuff me and put me in jail. So far I've been able for the most part make the best of things. This January has been so devastating to my mind body and soul that I can't even share the thoughts that have been going through my mind. January torn rotator cuff, broken elbow, having to pull my kids out of their favorite sport, wrestling because Jackson Township Ohio thinks they are LA. When in reality I live in a town with a school that is filled with a bunch of fat ass redneck hillbilly bullies. My boys wrestling coach thinks he's George St.Pierre and tried to bully my kids and my self. The big bully won and I pulled the kids from the team. They were really sad. This was followed with my youngest brother taking his own life and my poor old mom found him strangled in medical cords that were attached to his bed. She has a broken heart that I hate hate hate to see her sadness. My whole family is devastated. Then while doing my second set of warm ups on the leg press (700-800lbs) when I felt the all to familiar pop and the knee completely gave out and the weights slammed down to my chest. Went to the ER and no ex rays no nothing just an arrogant towel head who could barley speak English telling me I just strained my quad. Go home and ice it.
2 days later the pain was so bad I went to a completely different ER. Here's a pain shot take some ibuprofen and elevate your leg. Get this..... HE PUT HIS HAND ON MY HAMSTRING AND SAID IT FEELS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE STRAINED YOUR CALF!!!!!! My ****ing calf you stupid ass? And he called security on ME????!!!!!?
Finally I got into a doctor that had done major surgery on my quad in the past.
I could tell by his eyes this a pretty serious injury but I had no idea what the next couple hours had for me. He drew 100cc of fluid from my knew and when he saw the color he freaked out. Seems a strange combination of strep and staff infection has been building a home under me knee. The took a bunch of blood checked me in the hospital and told me HE(the doctor) WOULD DO EVERYTHING HE COULD TO SAVE MY LEG! Meaning by noon tomorrow I could have lost one of my legs. With everything I've had to deal with this much would be it. If anyone took the time to read this long ass post please know I've done the best I can with my life and if I were asked would you do it all over again my answer would be HELL YES.
Some people may give me quotes about stay positive, stay strong, trust in God or my all time favorite " Dave I know exactly how you're feeling" usually followed with what ever they are going through.
Truth be told none of us know what each of our friends/fans/loved ones have been through. I am tired, I am broken, sad, depressed, and uninspired
I'm laying here on the 29th of January 2014 and know with all I've been fighting for and praying for family friends strangers.... Doing the right thing to the best of my abilities and everything I have loved or cared about either turns to **** or dies. I'm posting this post because I've always shared my true heart with all my friends and fans. I don't just post about my great accomplishments I post as how I really am
This does not make me weak it makes me broken and beaten from fighting so hard for so many things for so many years. What is David Dearth going to do with his life tomorrow ..... That's the million dollar question
Sweet Dream Y'all.   Cry me a river.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2014, 05:52:23 AM »
Ooofff that's a rough ride.

But he seems to blame the environement and society and faith...etc. I strongly disagree with his attitude. A good life (not talking riches/money) but a good life where you are socially, emotionally and physically doing well does not come by by accident, you need to work on it and protect it and fix it when it goes wrong and plan it.
S

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2014, 10:09:30 AM »
Stupid thing is - I bet in the gym wearing a tank top he looks good

He'd also have to be wearing pants and a ski mask (covering his entire face) to look good.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »

This is the best a frog has ever looked onstage.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 04:39:20 AM »
He'd also have to be wearing pants and a ski mask (covering his entire face) to look good.
Lmao