Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
how do I know pros use large dosages
(1/10) > >>
phil mcgroin:
Well I don't exactly, but through deduction I have a good idea they do .Let me explain. One thing all the pros say and is never denied, they are all infertile. I have four children and I was doing what I consider large doses when each of them were conceived over 1 grm.test and 100mgs.anadrol for my first(both pharmaceutical grade.goldmine test and Syntex anadrol). I only had sex with her one time.With my last one I was preparing for a show and it was 7 yrs later so my dosages were higher and had been on the whole time.Its been 15yrs since then and my dosages are higher and I'm still fertile.This is not scientific but unless I'm special, guys are using huge dosages.I never use any kind of pct.
Mad-scientist:
The guys are obviously using higher dosages than any one else. Unless you get some guy like greg valentino who is just fucking insane. I have
heard of power lifters taking 10 grams of testosterone a week. Ironically though it is true that to be pro you have to use big dosages. But also whats so fucked up is that even trying to build up to high dosages of around 1500mgs to 2000mgs of steroids can fuck some one up pretty bad.

I would say though that the concept of using huge dosages probably ruins more bodybuilding physiques than it helps. Not many people can handle it. Physically or psychologically.
SquatsRule:
LOL. Ask Ronnie Coleman if he is infertile.
phreak:

--- Quote from: SquatsRule on April 22, 2014, 06:06:33 PM ---LOL. Ask Ronnie Coleman if he is infertile.

--- End quote ---
There's one man who should be doing paternity tests...
wolfrittner:

--- Quote from: SquatsRule on April 22, 2014, 06:06:33 PM ---LOL. Ask Ronnie Coleman if he is infertile.

--- End quote ---
really!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version