Author Topic: Robbie Robinson Owes Leroy Colbert Money (he borrowed and never returned)  (Read 6416 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
pretty well known Robby is a thieving bum who talks shit about people behind their backs.. stealing camera equipment and stuff and pawning it.

I recall back in I believe '01, I saw robby at the mr o and started talking about his masters o win (I think he won?.. I dunno.), and asked how he liked training with trevor. robby rolls his eyes and says he never needed anybody's help, and then he's cut off by what I believe was his manager or lawyer who was standing right there (never seen any other bbers stand at their booth at the expo with their manager/lawyer right next to them the whole time) and the manager goes on to belittle and bash trevor for a good 5 mins while I just stood there nodding and smiling and saying "uh huh... yep.. yea.. I know.. I heard..uh huh", not mentioning that I'd known trevor for a couple years at that point.. so we head over to trevor's booth and Brenda was there (shit.. I think it was Brenda? anyways..) trevor was gone, and we had to get going. so I get home and shoot trevor an email (this was when txt msgs were $1 lol) and tell him all about.. trevor says that was all news to him, since Robby had zero complaints and was 'very happy' with his prep (or however he worded it) even when he'd spoken to him that morning (was Monday morning when I emailed him, so they'd already left) robby was very nice to his face. trevor was surprised and at first it seemed like his feelings were a lil hurt, but as the week progressed and he kept asking to go over what was said, he got angrier. lol... probably about 6 months afterwards I shot him an email how the whole thing turned out and he said robby hadn't returned any of his calls or emails and he'll probably have to sue him to get his $2k prep money, but doubted he'd get it because robby was renting a room with some guy and had no money to pay. lol.

some 'legend'.

Trevor was nuts, he wanted to do things to extremes but that's not the way to grow. He thought he was Pro Size because he weighed 400 pounds and was putting down bodybuilders who weren't as good as the top pros like he was one of them.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Whos Trevor?

haha. opps.. trevor smith.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Trevor was nuts, he wanted to do things to extremes but that's not the way to grow. He thought he was Pro Size because he weighed 400 pounds and was putting down bodybuilders who weren't as good as the top pros like he was one of them.

I never heard a negative word come from trevor about any bber. pro or amateur. he didn't advocate the things he did for everybody whether it was training, nutrition, or drugs.