Author Topic: Victor Martinez broke-doesnt pay child support  (Read 4804 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Victor Martinez broke-doesnt pay child support
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 09:38:18 AM »
Sorry, isn't this unfortunate coloured bloke from Venezuela or somewhere in South America? How is he living in America after having felony convictions? If you have a VISA isn't it cancelled immediately in this situation?

I've been locked up in Texas for kicking down someone's front door and it cost me over 6,000 dollars not to end up with a burglary/felony conviction but a lowly criminal trespassing misdemeanour ;) so I could keep my VISA and come back to America any time I want
He's from the Dominican Republic. He's been living in the U.S. since the early '90s. He didn't have to go through the tedium of applying for a visa because his family brought him to the States. He'd been on a green card ever since. But when it expired while he was abroad, they chose not to renew it on his return due to his felony convictions. That's why ICE arrested him in 2011. He finally managed to get them to renew it in 2012. Lucky break.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 09:40:16 AM »
He's from the Dominican Republic. He's been living in the U.S. since the early '90s. He didn't have to go through the tedium of applying for a visa because his family brought him to the States. He'd been on a green card ever since. But when it expired while he was abroad, they chose not to renew it on his return due to his felony convictions. That's why he ended up in jail in 2011. He finally managed to get them to renew it in 2012. Lucky break.

It would really piss me off if I was American and you have all these dirty rodent sub-species running around with their turd coloured skin...sucks

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 09:43:16 AM »
It would really piss me off if I was American and you have all these dirty rodent sub-species running around with their turd coloured skin...sucks
I've spoken to Americans about that. I mentioned, for instance, that the Boston marathon bombers were recent immigrants and one had even applied and received citizenship. Only to end up doing what they did, whilst other people wait in line for years for green cards that never materialize. I asked them if that isn't outrageous or not.

The response was mostly disappointing. A handful agreed that the laws should be changed to give decent people a chance and stop privileging anyone who has family connections. But the majority said they didn't care and it wasn't their problem, and a few even said that you can't judge a book by its cover and the country should continue giving out asylum visas whenever possible. That's the problem with America. The people don't give a toss about anyone but themselves and they haven't the faintest clue about the reality of moving to the country. They live in perfect ignorance.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2014, 09:46:32 AM »
what happened to his restaurant?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 09:51:09 AM »
I've spoken to Americans about that. I mentioned, for instance, that the Boston marathon bombers were recent immigrants and one had even applied and received citizenship. Only to end up doing what they did, whilst other people wait in line for years for green cards that never materialize. I asked them if that isn't outrageous or not.

The response was mostly disappointing. A handful agreed that the laws should be changed to give decent people a chance and stop privileging anyone who has family connections. But the majority said they didn't care and it wasn't their problem, and a few even said that you can't judge a book by its cover and the country should continue giving out asylum visas whenever possible. That's the problem with America. The people don't give a toss about anyone but themselves and they haven't the faintest clue about the reality of moving to the country. They live in perfect ignorance.

Christ above I have no words. Most refugees are not real refugees but SCUM. I want to personally round all the ones up here and burn them at the stake

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 09:52:09 AM »
Those baby mamas should be paying vic money after all he have the kid olympia genes, the kids just need to start workout ASAP so they can be the first teenage mr olympia.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 09:54:29 AM »
Christ above I have no words. Most refugees are not real refugees but SCUM. I want to personally round all the ones up here and burn them at the stake

This is what's wrong with America.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-lost-boys-of-sudan-12-years-later-02-04-2013/

Nothing drew a crowd like the list. Once a week, the Lost Boys saw their destiny on a bulletin board. The staples of life. On this day, 90 learned they'd be going to America. .

[Voices: Boston. I'm going to Flororida...Flororida]

Every Sunday, a plane arrived at the camp to take the boys from nowhere to somewhere, from Kakuma to JFK and beyond. Not all of the Lost Boys got to go. Joseph Taban Rufino had walked to the board so many times, he tried not to get excited.

Bob Simon: What's new?

Joseph Taban Rufino: Something new. I've seen my name on the board.

Bob Simon: Your name is on the board. Where are you going?

Joseph Taban Rufino: That's Kansas City.

Bob Simon: Do you know where it is?

Joseph Taban Rufino: I don't know...

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 10:04:27 AM »
This is what's wrong with America.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-lost-boys-of-sudan-12-years-later-02-04-2013/

Nothing drew a crowd like the list. Once a week, the Lost Boys saw their destiny on a bulletin board. The staples of life. On this day, 90 learned they'd be going to America. .

[Voices: Boston. I'm going to Flororida...Flororida]

Every Sunday, a plane arrived at the camp to take the boys from nowhere to somewhere, from Kakuma to JFK and beyond. Not all of the Lost Boys got to go. Joseph Taban Rufino had walked to the board so many times, he tried not to get excited.

Bob Simon: What's new?

Joseph Taban Rufino: Something new. I've seen my name on the board.

Bob Simon: Your name is on the board. Where are you going?

Joseph Taban Rufino: That's Kansas City.

Bob Simon: Do you know where it is?

Joseph Taban Rufino: I don't know...

Makes me wanna vomit. Will there be a time when the "do gooders" open their eyes?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 01:35:59 PM »
A couple of angry Native Americans in this thread.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 06:14:54 PM »
had to be a N E G G E R...and a latino N E G G E R at that..what a scumbag this burnt toast black piece of dung is..taking peoples down payment for his gym and not giving it back when his gym folds? what a fucken true N E G G E R  this guy is...and his monkey restauarant closed aswell right? thats good to hear.i hope the worst for this damn ape..hopefully next time he finds himself in trouble with the law they grow some balls and deport this O R A N G U T A N back to his monkey island...damn big lipped deadbeat dad..go to hell you steroid junkie deadbeat monkeyman.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »

I agree :-\