Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno - Picture Gallery, Discussion  (Read 280516 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lou Ferrigno - Picture Gallery, Discussion
« on: April 23, 2014, 03:12:12 PM »
We need a special Lou picture gallery here ....If it gets 5 votes, Ill start it myself tomorrow at noon Easter time.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

His life in pictures, asking money to fans ,suing family,friends and getting Marvel stuff for free for life...!

Woooshhhhhhhhh

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: being Lou Ferrigno
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 03:14:35 PM »
is he taking a SHIT  ???

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 04:04:41 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 04:08:09 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 05:41:21 PM »
Lou Ferrigno's kid Johnny looking for his $2 dollars

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 08:54:40 PM »
As much shit as we like to give him, Lou looked awesome in Hercules here:

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 09:01:25 PM »
"Hey Arnold, I need some advice..."

"Sure thing Lou, anything for my good friend!"

"I want my fans to love me, I want their genuine respect and admiration just like you have. How can I get that?"

"Well Lou, you should start charging them to take pictures with you and just live of your Hulk series fame from 40 plus years ago "

"What? How would that work?"

"Trust me Lou, I would never give you the wrong advices"

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 09:05:18 PM »
He gives 110%!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 09:28:29 PM »
He gives 110%!

You and your facial tic, fired.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 09:32:35 PM »
Was it 91 or 92 he tried the Olympia comeback?  This was back when the leg machines were still in the first room in Venice. I was working out next  to him he was doing leg presses. In between sets he'd rest on the weights that were piled on the press. I just remember the forearms on the son of a bitch. And I've seen about everyone who was anyone over the last forty years involved in bb. His forearms were snaked with veins n were as large as hamhocks. In person one of the most impressive bb I've ever seen. I've seen him seems like hundreds of times since but nothing ever like that comeback year. Yeah. Unf I think he comes off as pretty much a dick, it's not just that he's deaf, the man seems to have issues, I know several deaf people and they r extremely polite etc. Lou seems to have no patience for anyone. But respect to one big as bb

For those of u old school Venice boys. Not in the back part of the first room where they r now. They used to be in front of the bathrooms up front. The bench presses were up there to by the entrance.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 09:48:12 PM »

This is a crop of one of my favorite bb shots. Very inspirational.  NoMo

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 09:48:32 PM »
Was it 91 or 92 he tried the Olympia comeback?  This was back when the leg machines were still in the first room in Venice. I was working out next  to him he was doing leg presses. In between sets he'd rest on the weights that were piled on the press. I just remember the forearms on the son of a bitch. And I've seen about everyone who was anyone over the last 50 forty years. His forearms were snaked with veins n were as large as hamhocks. In person one of the most impressive bb I've ever seen. I've seen him seems like hundreds of times since but nothing ever like that comeback year. Yeah. Unf I think he comes off as pretty much a dick, it's not just that he's deaf, the man seems to have issues, I know several deaf people and they r extremely polite etc. Lou seems to have no patience for anyone. But respect to one big as bb

For those of u old school Venice boys. Not in the back part of the first room where they r now. They used to be I front of the bathrooms up front. The bench presses were up there to by the entrance.

'92. Deaf don't make you a dick. Dude's just bitter.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 09:49:47 PM »
fucking retard

but big dude all the way

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 10:00:09 PM »
'92. Deaf don't make you a dick. Dude's just bitter.
yeah. Here's an example. Shelly Beatty. She worked out at Venice at that time too. Wut a class act. Dunno wut she was ever doing w that idiot Romano but wut a sweet heart. Was overly polite to everyone.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 02:37:21 AM »
If only Louie had kept competing :-(

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 03:00:25 AM »
If Lou had continued he could have had the main stream public profile of Chis Dickinson or even Samir Bannout

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 03:03:39 AM »
yeah. Here's an example. Shelly Beatty. She worked out at Venice at that time too. Wut a class act. Dunno wut she was ever doing w that idiot Romano but wut a sweet heart. Was overly polite to everyone.

Sad what happened to her.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 10:17:03 AM »
 ;Dlater on  he tried to sue both of these guys. first one gave him his first publicity and second one gave him life. no word if he collected the 29 dollars though.
F

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 10:22:01 AM »
Being a dick and overrated... Big dude still, looked good in some of his movies in the 70s and 80s...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 10:22:11 AM »
Lou gives 110 percent but only expects 20% of a $100 from us.  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 10:34:29 AM »
We need a special Lou picture gallery here ....If it gets 5 votes, Ill start it myself tomorrow at noon Easter time.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DO IT

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 10:41:28 AM »
Was it 91 or 92 he tried the Olympia comeback?  This was back when the leg machines were still in the first room in Venice. I was working out next  to him he was doing leg presses. In between sets he'd rest on the weights that were piled on the press. I just remember the forearms on the son of a bitch. And I've seen about everyone who was anyone over the last forty years involved in bb. His forearms were snaked with veins n were as large as hamhocks. In person one of the most impressive bb I've ever seen. I've seen him seems like hundreds of times since but nothing ever like that comeback year. Yeah. Unf I think he comes off as pretty much a dick, it's not just that he's deaf, the man seems to have issues, I know several deaf people and they r extremely polite etc. Lou seems to have no patience for anyone. But respect to one big as bb

For those of u old school Venice boys. Not in the back part of the first room where they r now. They used to be in front of the bathrooms up front. The bench presses were up there to by the entrance.

Truth.

Guy's a knob, but he was seriously HUGE during his comeback. I also viewed the man in the flesh (no homo) during this period. I was training with Platz at World Gym and Louie was also there. The man was simply gigantic. Walking about the gym, it was next to impossible to imagine ANYONE beating him for the Olympia. Of course, we all know something happens, either positively or negatively, to the physique, when posing thongs are donned.

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 10:46:31 AM »
Big lou the giant.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 10:50:11 AM »
Guy probably had the best bb genetics ever. Could've dominated for 10 years..... Psychologicaly though he's a putz.

Regarding his comeback, I didn't get why he placed 10th. I thought he looked great. I think the next year he over dieted and looked a little depleted at the Master's O, which Robby won.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 11:38:13 AM »
Guy probably had the best bb genetics ever. Could've dominated for 10 years..... Psychologicaly though he's a putz.

Regarding his comeback, I didn't get why he placed 10th. I thought he looked great. I think the next year he over dieted and looked a little depleted at the Master's O, which Robby won.
"Guy probably had the best bb genetics ever", seriously?