Author Topic: Lesbian columnist tries to convince USA that Obama is not a twink  (Read 1047 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The Onion

• Getbig III
Re: Lesbian columnist tries to convince USA that Obama is not a twink
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 11:14:22 AM »
I'm not clicking on that link until I know if it's a hot lesbian for money heterosexual woman or one of those real ones with a mullet.  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 11:16:30 AM »
I'm not clicking on that link until I know if it's a hot lesbian for money heterosexual woman or one of those real ones with a mullet.  :-\

Mullet butchey hag

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 11:21:57 AM »
It's a widely known fact that the majority of left winger "men" are pvssies.  So there's no point in beating that dead horse to nauseum.  The real problem with the left wing is their hatred and bitterness for anyone who opposes their point of view or points out their ineptness.  We have a left winger president who knowingly flat out lied to Americans to the point of being awarded "Liar of the Year" for his blatant disregard for the facts.  Left wingers (like this "author" and many who post their tripe here on TDB) do not like to have that pointed out to them for obvious reasons.  It's embarrassing for the 'party'.

It's a given that Barack Obama is not very masculine.  It's also very likely that he is, in fact, homosexual or at least "bi sexual".  Most Americans care more about the economy, our foreign policy, and healthcare than whether or not he had a good time with Reggie Love last week.  The fact that this president has turned out to be such an abject failure, is a big let-down for the party and they do not like to be reminded of it. This is why you won't see Barack doing much campaigning on behalf of Democrats leading up to the election.  They simply don't want him around. His lies about Obamacare pretty much closed that chapter and they don't need that liar's influence on their campaign.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 11:44:20 AM »
The entire Left wing is made up of latte sipping, turtle neck and skinny jeans wearing, never been in a fight or lifted a weight or done manual labor in their entire life, twink types.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »
I hear somebody say "I voted for Obama"..all I really here is I like the cock, prison movies and Fire Island holidays.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V