Author Topic: Trump Grows Stronger  (Read 839 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Trump Grows Stronger
« on: December 25, 2022, 05:18:41 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/morris/garland-doj/2022/12/22/id/1101561/

With Donald Trump, that which does not destroy him does make him stronger.

The more the left attacks him and attempts to destroy and stop him, the stronger he becomes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump Grows Stronger
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 08:11:39 AM »
He has grown so strong that he is now clairvoyant.  Too bad that he didn't level up sooner from his "stable genius" rank to the new improved "brilliant and clairvoyant" rank so he could see what the outcome of the last two elections would be.   (or before he made all those other laughably bad predictions)   :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 09:28:29 AM »
Trump is like the Hulk.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 09:36:56 AM »
It is truly nothing short of  cuckoldian dedication that LNM and other libtards to have cut their dicks off to "spite" Trump.  What a herd of asstriches.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 11:24:12 AM »
It is truly nothing short of  cuckoldian dedication that LNM and other libtards to have cut their dicks off to "spite" Trump.  What a herd of asstriches.

Just because you are stupid enough to drink the Kool Aid doesn't mean everyone is.  Weird thing to be thinking about other men's dicks.  Seeing how yours probably doesn't work, I can understand the fascination.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 12:48:54 PM »
  https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-trading-cards-have-lost-this-much-value-one-week-1769495      get your trump cards now get them while they're hot, or not. ::)
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 06:19:31 PM »
Just because you are stupid enough to drink the Kool Aid doesn't mean everyone is.  Weird thing to be thinking about other men's dicks.  Seeing how yours probably doesn't work, I can understand the fascination.

Apparently you are not educated enough to grasp metaphors but kinked enough to see homosexuality  where it doesn't exist.

At least your head is up your own ass.   That is why I refer to you and your kind as asstriches.  Try to think without feeling whatever it is a being such as yourself "feels".

Asstrich.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2022, 06:44:14 PM »
Apparently you are not educated enough to grasp metaphors but kinked enough to see homosexuality  where it doesn't exist.

At least your head is up your own ass.   That is why I refer to you and your kind as asstriches.  Try to think without feeling whatever it is a being such as yourself "feels".

Asstrich.

Beings like myself feel the "reallllll world", where cripples like you can FTN and FOAD and JUSHDKHSJIHDKKJDHFDKF whatever the hell else you cant type out because the assisted living has a Net Nanny put on the recreation room computer.

Roll your ass back to the window so you can see how the real world operates... even if it is from a distance.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2022, 08:55:22 AM »

Asstrich.

LurkingForBoys being humiliated yet again, even worse is he gets "off" on this  :-X
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2022, 08:58:35 AM »
My little fan club staying up late to show me their gay projections.  The time zone difference has to be a bitch on their posting sprees.  Well they are a bitch too, so little to matter in that case.   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2022, 09:44:02 AM »
Its good that Norma Desmond Trump still has supporters

I fully understand the reference but it is not only unwarranted but in truth, not at all usable within the context you attempt to associate it with.   I don't think you are among the flock of asstrich here  but I shall leave it up to you to tell me vis-à-vis your reply to this post and/or reading of future responses/postings by you.

What is with the British Broadcasting Corporation?  Are you from England and work in that field?  If so, cool!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2022, 11:12:44 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/morris/garland-doj/2022/12/22/id/1101561/

With Donald Trump, that which does not destroy him does make him stronger.

The more the left attacks him and attempts to destroy and stop him, the stronger he becomes.

And he’s still the most powerful person in the country

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2022, 01:34:25 PM »
And he’s still the most powerful person in the country

Delusional.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2022, 02:37:49 PM »