Author Topic: I need some mentoring here guys.  (Read 12386 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: I need some mentoring here guys.
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 10:34:00 PM »
Born again Christians are like ex-smokers. Cant just be happy doing there own thing.

Wiggs - it is not your place to judge others. That's above your pay grade.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 10:41:55 PM »
Born again Christians are like ex-smokers. Cant just be happy doing there own thing.

You're confused. That's athiests.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 10:46:34 PM »
You're confused. That's athiests.

No, thats religious people. Last I checked, atheists were not knocking at my door trying to convert me or reading sermons in the NYC subway. I have never once been approached by an atheist on the bus. But damn have I been approached by religious zealots on the bus giving me pamphlets to their church. Remember, that was Fred Phelps and his crew picketing at dead soldiers funerals saying that they are going to hell for going against gods words. Where were the atheists picketers?

Most people can identify a handful of times when they have been approached by a religious person trying to convert them. How many of those same people have been approached by atheists trying to convert them?

Those were the religious people. They just cant do their own thing. Always trying to spread the good word and handing out pamphlets.
X

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 10:52:21 PM »
Dude, you are putting up all kinds of crazy restrictions on the women you'll date

First of all, they can eat what ever the fuck they want and you better keep your fucking mouth closed about that. Don't ever tell a woman she can't eat something.

Second, she's in charge. Sorry, but that's a happy marriage. That's how it works.

Third: refer to one and two

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 10:56:52 PM »

No, thats religious people. Last I checked, atheists were not knocking at my door trying to convert me or reading sermons in the NYC subway. I have never once been approached by an atheist on the bus. But damn have I been approached by religious zealots on the bus giving me pamphlets to their church. Remember, that was Fred Phelps and his crew picketing at dead soldiers funerals saying that they are going to hell for going against gods words. Where were the atheists picketers?

Most people can identify a handful of times when they have been approached by a religious person trying to convert them. How many of those same people have been approached by atheists trying to convert them?

Those were the religious people. They just cant do their own thing. Always trying to spread the good word and handing out pamphlets.

No, they just file lawsuits because they're all butt hurt because they're miserable and they hate seeing people at peace with themselves. Athiests and liberals, two of the most miserable bastards on earth.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 11:02:47 PM »
No, they just file lawsuits because they're all butt hurt because they're miserable and they hate seeing people at peace with themselves. Athiests and liberals, two of the most miserable bastards on earth.

File lawsuits because stupid religious politicians cant get it through their thickheads that there is separation of church and state and the govt cannot endorse a specific religion. Thus, they are not allowed to put religious artifacts on govt property. That is when lawsuits get filed. How hard is it for religious politicians to understand that?

Second, you have met me. I am an atheist. I am not miserable. How do you explain that? I actually know many atheists who are quite happy in life and do great things. A few of my friends are atheists and are very happy.

But I understand youre trying to troll, as you have stated to me  that you know atheists can do good things and are good people. This is GB after all. Trolling is the name of the game.  :D :D
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 11:05:52 PM »

File lawsuits because stupid religious politicians cant get it through their thickheads that there is separation of church and state and the govt cannot endorse a specific religion. Thus, they are not allowed to put religious artifacts on govt property. That is when lawsuits get filed. How hard is it for religious politicians to understand that?

Second, you have met me. I am an atheist. I am not miserable. How do you explain that? I actually know many atheists who are quite happy in life and do great things. A few of my friends are atheists and are very happy.

But I understand youre trying to troll, as you have stated to me  that you know atheists can do good things and are good people. This is GB after all. Trolling is the name of the game.  :D :D

You need to pay closer attention. They file lawsuits even when on private property.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 11:11:33 PM »
You need to pay closer attention. They file lawsuits even when on private property.

Link me to the article where atheists filed lawsuits over private property?

Why did you not respond to my question when I asked you how I am miserable because I am an atheist? I await your analysis about my miserable life.  :D :D
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 11:25:07 PM »

Link me to the article where atheists filed lawsuits over private property?

Why did you not respond to my question when I asked you how I am miserable because I am an atheist? I await your analysis about my miserable life.  :D :D

Ok, I'll let you know tomorrow. I'll post a shit load of links as well.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 11:25:45 PM »
Wiggs you need to keep this sort of faggotry to yourself.
P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 11:28:35 PM »
Ok, I'll let you know tomorrow. I'll post a shit load of links as well.

Yet, you keep ignoring my question. If youre going to make a generalized statement such as all atheists and liberals are miserable, at least back it up lol.

I await the links.
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 11:54:04 PM »
Analbolichalos 'baby mama' is free  :D, why not asking Leopold for her phone #.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 12:30:23 AM »

they need to stfu and get on with their lives
T

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2014, 01:43:57 AM »
Dude, you are putting up all kinds of crazy restrictions on the women you'll date

First of all, they can eat what ever the fuck they want and you better keep your fucking mouth closed about that. Don't ever tell a woman she can't eat something.

I agree - never get between a woman and the food she loves.

Out here in Thailand, some of the stuff they cook with smells bad. Well not bad. Terrible. I mean really stinks. It smells so bad it'd knock a fly off a bucket of shit from 50 meters. I swear - this stuff makes dung beetles vomit.

Anyway - some wise western guys that marry here ban this 'condiment' from their houses. Effectively dictating to their spouse that they cannot eat their favorite foods.

That never ends well.

Me? I just eat it too. In for a penny...

Has to be said though - smelliest food probably goes to the Danes and that white cheese that smells like dog shit.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 02:49:56 AM »
wiggs you are a wealthy black man

why not retire, move to your ancestors african country, live like a king there and marriage a pure village girl

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2014, 03:10:31 AM »
wiggs you are a wealthy black man

why not retire, move to your ancestors african country, live like a king there and marriage a pure village girl

Because she won't be a Christian

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2014, 03:16:17 AM »
You've got standards and know what you want in a woman, brother.   Dont compromise those values one damn bit or you'll be miserable.
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2014, 03:19:20 AM »
You've got standards and know what you want in a woman, brother.   Dont compromise those values one damn bit or you'll be miserable.

Read the OP again - he's already miserable

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2014, 03:20:09 AM »
Read the OP again - he's already miserable

;D  more miserable.
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2014, 03:22:59 AM »
Your religious beliefs are partially obsolete.
The bible carries info varying from fiction to truth to supernatural. Lots of changes were made to the holy book because Christianity had to be softened up.
God's creation is not bound to a book which got corrected by control freaks.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 06:02:27 AM »
So in short, you have certain standards and you can't find the right candidate, correct?
Well, here the same, but what kind of mentoring do you need?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 06:05:10 AM »
Wiggs, answer your PM!

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 06:31:48 AM »
Who cares what they eat. That's the last thing you should care about.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 06:37:39 AM »
Wiggs, stay away from woman with children!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 06:40:46 AM »
Wiggs, stay away from woman with children!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\