Author Topic: Are UFOs real ?  (Read 230819 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Are UFOs real ?
« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2014, 07:56:53 AM »
This Guy puts it well. showing Red flags.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #276 on: June 11, 2014, 08:30:06 AM »
well i bet when you lie you get red and tremble. get hot flushes. People do Show stress in Body gestures and arm and Hand signals. or do you want to argue about that.

Not much to argue about.

1.  Buzz NEVER says alien space craft.  Yet you suggest he does.  One of the interveiwees even says objects like that are common

2.  Watching a video of someone who you think is showing signs of stress from lying is about as credible as the promises a teenager makes to girl in the back seat of his car.

3.  You are falling into the classic CT syndrome in that you have already made a conclusion and are only seeing the things that might support that conclusion while ignoring everything else.  what's crazy about this instance is it seems you are so desperate to have actual proof that you are creating proof in your mind to justify your belief. 

Buss does not say he saw a alien space craft.  PERIOD

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #277 on: June 11, 2014, 08:41:07 AM »
Not much to argue about.

1.  Buzz NEVER says alien space craft.  Yet you suggest he does.  One of the interveiwees even says objects like that are common

2.  Watching a video of someone who you think is showing signs of stress from lying is about as credible as the promises a teenager makes to girl in the back seat of his car.

3.  You are falling into the classic CT syndrome in that you have already made a conclusion and are only seeing the things that might support that conclusion while ignoring everything else.  what's crazy about this instance is it seems you are so desperate to have actual proof that you are creating proof in your mind to justify your belief. 

Buss does not say he saw a alien space craft.  PERIOD
Ok so the other Astronauts are talking crap. You seem to ignore them and are focused on Buzz. Still it Shows you are watching the Videos so maybe i can educate you slowly.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: June 11, 2014, 08:45:33 AM »
Ok so the other Astronauts are talking crap. You seem to ignore them and are focused on Buzz. Still it Shows you are watching the Videos so maybe i can educate you slowly.

Not saying that at all.

They are simply saying what they saw.

What they are not saying is they saw aN alien space craft.

I don't mind watching videos if they are intelligently presented.  that particular one was. 

But the FACT still remains.  BuZZ DID NOT SAY HE SAW AN ALIEN SPACE CRAFT.

PS:  if educating me means ignoring the English language forget it. :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #279 on: June 11, 2014, 08:59:19 AM »
Not saying that at all.

They are simply saying what they saw.

What they are not saying is they saw aN alien space craft.

I don't mind watching videos if they are intelligently presented.  that particular one was. 

But the FACT still remains.  BuZZ DID NOT SAY HE SAW AN ALIEN SPACE CRAFT.

PS:  if educating me means ignoring the English language forget it. :D
Listen Yankee Boy i will teach you Scottish... ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: June 11, 2014, 09:18:35 AM »
Listen Yankee Boy i will teach you Scottish... ;)

I am sure, even in Scottish, Buzz doesn't say he saw an Alien space craft.   ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2014, 09:27:13 AM »
I am sure, even in Scottish, Buzz doesn't say he saw an Alien space craft.   ;D
  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #282 on: July 02, 2014, 11:11:27 AM »
Today is world UFO day...look up in the sky

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #283 on: July 05, 2014, 08:33:17 AM »
I hope I live long enough to prove that my 4 sightings are proven to be matter of fact.

1. age 12 with my dad we saw a silver object fly over our heads at 7am in the Mojave Desert. It suddenly stopped and in a 180 flew back the other way. It was 1952 and my dad said it was one of the Air Force's new jets getting ready for the Korean War. mmmmmmOK.
2. 1966 was with 3 others on the USC campus at 5pm and we saw a silver object with flashing lights hovering over the Harbor Freeway near downtown L.A. Suddenly it flew straight up and out of sight. The next morning in the L.A. Times they reported an unidentified object was picked up over downtown L.A. by the L.A. Airport tower radar. The object was also reported by 2 inbound pilots at the same time. This sighting became the opening scene in Close Encounters movie.
3. 1971 left King's Harbor at midnight in the fog on a 42' sailboat with 4 others heading to Catalina Island off So Calif. About 2 hours later we see a glowing green ahead coming from beneath the sea. We sail right over 3 large green discs each about 100' diameter and maybe a hundred feet beneath us. Our boat, sails and the 5 of us also glowed green. Remember it was foggy so no moon glowing plankton going on here. As we sailed on we looked back and could see the glow for another 10 min.  
4. 2013 up here in the White Mountains Arizona. 12 noon baby blue sky with a few white puffy clouds. Saw exact same phenomena as I did at age 12. Sure would like to know what object can fly faster than a commercial airliner...stop on the dime and go back where it came from.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #284 on: July 05, 2014, 08:34:35 AM »
I hope I live long enough to prove that my 4 sightings are proven to be matter of fact.

1. age 12 with my dad we saw a silver object fly over our heads at 7am in the Mojave Desert. It suddenly stopped and in a 180 flew back the other way. It was 1952 and my dad said it was one of the Air Force's new jets getting ready for the Korean War. mmmmmmOK.
2. 1966 was with 3 others on the USC campus at 5pm and we saw a silver object with flashing lights hovering over the Harbor Freeway near downtown L.A. Suddenly it flew straight up and out of sight. The next morning in the L.A. Times they reported an unidentified object was picked up over downtown L.A. by the L.A. Airport tower radar. The object was also reported by 2 inbound pilots at the same time. This sighting became the opening scene in Close Encounters movie.
3. 1971 left King's Harbor at midnight in the fog on a 42' sailboat with 4 others heading to Catalina Island off So Calif. About 2 hours later we see a glowing green ahead coming from beneath the sea. We sail right over 3 large green discs each about 100' diameter and maybe a hundred feet beneath us. Our boat, sails and the 5 of us also glowed green. Remember it was foggy so no moon glowing plankton going on here. As we sailed on we looked back and could see the glow for another 10 min.  
4. 2013 up here in the White Mountains Arizona. 12 noon baby blue sky with a few white puffy clouds. Saw exact same phenomena as I did at age 12. Sure would like to know what object can fly faster than a commercial airliner...stop on the dime and go back where it came from.  

I honestly hope you do too.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #285 on: July 06, 2014, 01:19:03 AM »
was George Adamski correct in his Books? A brilliant Man or just eccentric ?
http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicadamski.html

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: July 07, 2014, 09:43:20 AM »
I believe that today there is a lot less information about this kind of subjects then decades ago.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #287 on: July 07, 2014, 06:33:16 PM »

That's cool you are luck enough to have 4 sightings. I have only seen 1 but am thankful for that.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #288 on: July 08, 2014, 12:42:35 AM »
I believe that today there is a lot less information about this kind of subjects then decades ago.
well there was a lot more in the 50s and it was reported a lot more sightings after the first A Bomb was set off. There are some very Educated People talking about this ..including Astronauts.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #289 on: July 08, 2014, 12:50:35 AM »
I believe These Astronauts... why would they lie about it? more than one has spoke about it.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #290 on: July 08, 2014, 04:37:43 AM »
Probe landed in London... NASA spokesman says, "remains from Marshan life forms".... it is coming out ...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #291 on: July 08, 2014, 08:13:29 AM »
I believe These Astronauts... why would they lie about it? more than one has spoke about it.

They may not be lying but they could be mistaken.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #292 on: July 08, 2014, 08:26:50 AM »
They may not be lying but they could be mistaken.
very true. I canīt believe though that more than one Astronaut can be mistaken. We are talking men / women who have been selected through rigorous testing.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2014, 08:39:43 AM »
There's something outhere waiting for us. And it ain't no man ...   We are all gonna die.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #294 on: July 08, 2014, 08:51:46 AM »
very true. I canīt believe though that more than one Astronaut can be mistaken. We are talking men / women who have been selected through rigorous testing.

Everyone makes mistakes, even highly trained individuals.   
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #295 on: July 08, 2014, 09:04:45 AM »
Everyone makes mistakes, even highly trained individuals.   
Donīt believe it. Too many People tell the same Story. Believe me iīm not a Sci fi nut or star treky but i do think there is things going on. Polls say the same Thing. itīs not weather balloons...swamp gas... normal educated People have seen it. Internet educates the masses. (good and bad)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #296 on: July 11, 2014, 06:33:46 AM »
Open your mind... ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #297 on: July 11, 2014, 06:34:58 AM »
Donīt believe it. Too many People tell the same Story. Believe me iīm not a Sci fi nut or star treky but i do think there is things going on. Polls say the same Thing. itīs not weather balloons...swamp gas... normal educated People have seen it. Internet educates the masses. (good and bad)

Dude, I want to believe like no other.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #298 on: July 11, 2014, 06:36:51 AM »
Last time i watched a UFO Documentary my wife said to me iīm losing it...LOL 

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #299 on: July 11, 2014, 06:45:41 AM »
is this man crazy? we canīt say ALL These People are crazy...