Author Topic: Don Sterling is a liberal Democrat Billionaire - TYPICAL  (Read 4294 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Don Sterling is a liberal Democrat Billionaire - TYPICAL
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2014, 12:01:38 PM »
You often find that many of the very rich will donate some to both parties. It's a "hedge" of sorts. They can appear somewhat "neutral" and still be able to call in markers once a candidate on either side is in office. They tend to flock to whomever is in power or appears to be next in line.

Trump has done it, and although he's "Republican" these days, he's already kissing Hillary's ass. He was hating Bush and praising Obama 5+ years ago, and of course it didn't take him very long to start publicly hating Obama.

Sandy Weill was on CNBC one morning this week, and he too was kissing Hillary's ass. He stated that he voted for Obama once, but not the second time because "I didn't think he'd done a very good job."

I've seen other super-rich businessmen on the tube kissing her ass as well. I haven't seen or heard of any billionaires outside of the Kochs who are saying anything the least bit insulting towards her, even though more and more of them are piling on Obama.

It's easy for them now to pile on Obama because his approval rating is in the toilet and everybody sees him for what he is (even if they don't admit it or are ok with it) after he pretty much took the gloves off completely after his last election.

Yeah I agree.  Money has really corrupted the system. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Don Sterling is a liberal Democrat Billionaire - TYPICAL
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2014, 03:10:15 AM »