Author Topic: NBA Playoffs  (Read 12934 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: NBA Playoffs
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2016, 11:50:08 AM »
OKC finally has balls.   Durant getting all flagrant.  This may be it for that nucleus.  They may be all in, give no fcks.  OKC has the talent to win a title, it's all mental for them.  They're the 13 year old that's 7 foot tall but sucks at basketball because their head isn't there yet.   IF OKC gets the mental part right, they could take the whole thing. 

I absolutely agree....they are right there and need to check one more box to be truly legit.

The Spurs last regular season game against OKC featured a fully staffed Spurs squad versus a KD-less and Westbrook-less OKC and Spurs BARELY got by them.....yikes.  I fear them like crazy going into the second round.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2016, 11:55:06 AM »
i'm watching the OKC replay now on the NBA network.  They're playing like the Spurs play.  They're making good decisions.  Westbrook still makes bonehead plays.  But the rest of the team is taking the obvious shots, they're passing when need be.  They're finally getting their mental game to the level of their physical.  They're SO talented.  massive underachievers.

I hope OKC/Spurs goes 7.  That might be the best series to watch in the playoffs this year.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2016, 12:43:29 PM »
i'm watching the OKC replay now on the NBA network.  They're playing like the Spurs play.  They're making good decisions.  Westbrook still makes bonehead plays.  But the rest of the team is taking the obvious shots, they're passing when need be.  They're finally getting their mental game to the level of their physical.  They're SO talented.  massive underachievers.

I hope OKC/Spurs goes 7.  That might be the best series to watch in the playoffs this year.

Don't get carried away.  They're playing Dallas and not even trying to play defense.  When they face a team like the Spurs or GS they get exposed real quick.  The Spurs are the luckiest team ever playing Memphis with their 2 stars out the entire series.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2016, 01:16:03 PM »
HOU/GS.... watching the game replay.   Andre Iguidala slipped after dunking with 3-4 seconds left.  Then the last fast break of the half, one Rocket player slips, then Curry slips too.   He was the 3rd person on the floor at that point.

whoever is in charge of keeping that floor dry, you suck.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2016, 01:29:16 PM »
HOU/GS.... watching the game replay.   Andre Iguidala slipped after dunking with 3-4 seconds left.  Then the last fast break of the half, one Rocket player slips, then Curry slips too.   He was the 3rd person on the floor at that point.

whoever is in charge of keeping that floor dry, you suck.

worst was earlier in the quarter you can see Curry complaining to the ref about that area.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2016, 01:33:47 PM »
Don't get carried away.  They're playing Dallas and not even trying to play defense.  When they face a team like the Spurs or GS they get exposed real quick.  The Spurs are the luckiest team ever playing Memphis with their 2 stars out the entire series.

That fact that Memphis got the 7th seed without Gasol and have remained competitive says something.  Much like the Clippers without Griffin for a big chunk of the season.  When the the Spurs faced OKC in the regular season they didn't fair well and the Spurs were healthy too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2016, 01:57:30 PM »
Thank Goodness.  He can rejoin maybe game 3-4 of the Clippers series

An MRI on the right knee of Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry has come back negative with no signs of damage, the team announced. Curry will be re-evaluated in two weeks with a Grade 1 MCL sprain

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2016, 05:01:33 PM »
I think the Cavs could beat either Spurs or the curry-less warriors.

They made it a good series last year... they lost 4-2, but they were injured like crazy, and Warriors were very healthy.

Turn the tables... Cavs' guys all make it to the finals (knock on wood) and Curry is out with injury... Yeah, I can definitely see 2 games going the other way and Cavs beating them.

The Spurs... age HAS to catch them at some point.  Maybe they should hire the mop boys from the Warriors series...

With or without a LeBron trip to Miami for "rehab"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2016, 07:07:43 PM »
worst was earlier in the quarter you can see Curry complaining to the ref about that area.

quarter 3 was the same thing.   a dude fell down right after Q3 started.

Rather smooth of the Rockets' staff.  Their guys are slow and don't sprint.  GS is quick as fck out there.  Nothing would surprise me with this team. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2016, 07:09:17 PM »
With or without a LeBron trip to Miami for "rehab"?

LOL @ Lebron going "paleo" the same time the big miami GH clinic was busted and he ran outta town :)

LOL @ how the entire Miami team lost ten pounds apiece and was weak and flat against San Antonio. 

LOL @ Lebron taking 2 holiday weeks off to travel back to Miami and returning to superman form by Feb 1st. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2016, 07:19:56 PM »
Here is another athlete who has recently gone paleo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2016, 10:52:41 PM »

Charles Barkley just picked OKC to beat the Spurs in their series!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2016, 12:12:27 AM »
Now CP3 broke his hand  :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2016, 04:24:53 AM »
Now CP3 broke his hand  :-X

Warriors catch a huge break. Gives curry time to heal and get ready for round 3.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2016, 06:51:05 AM »
LOL @ Lebron going "paleo" the same time the big miami GH clinic was busted and he ran outta town :)

LOL @ how the entire Miami team lost ten pounds apiece and was weak and flat against San Antonio. 

LOL @ Lebron taking 2 holiday weeks off to travel back to Miami and returning to superman form by Feb 1st. 

You see how weak Blake Griffin looks?  he's doting the HGH big head and skinny Paleo look as well.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2016, 06:56:19 AM »
Charles Barkley just picked OKC to beat the Spurs in their series!

To be fair he typically picks OKC over the Spurs and most likely Shaq will pick the Spurs.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2016, 07:06:19 AM »
Here is another athlete who has recently gone paleo.

Looks awful. Hippie look.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2016, 08:05:31 AM »
Who the fuck watches a TV-program like that For 2 fucking hours +

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2016, 09:45:21 AM »
You see how weak Blake Griffin looks?  he's doting the HGH big head and skinny Paleo look as well.

He aggravated his quad injury last night. Clippers are in trouble with their 2 best players injured.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2016, 10:16:29 AM »
I actually don't like that Clippers and GS are hurt.  Would make a Finals victory for Spurs, OKC or Cavs less substantial and a "what if" asterisk forever next to the win. 

Hey, players get hurt and players play hurt, but I don't want excuses. 

Now, if Spurs happen to win then great....they're still the frickin Spurs...world champs several times over!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2016, 10:18:26 AM »
I actually don't like that Clippers and GS are hurt.  Would make a Finals victory for Spurs, OKC or Cavs less substantial and a "what if" asterisk forever next to the win. 

True.  I bet Finals would have gone 7 games either way, if Love and Kyrie are healthy for the playoffs last year.

I'm happy to see the West wide open.  OKC could end up in the Finals, would love to see them against the Cavs.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2016, 10:28:00 AM »
True.  I bet Finals would have gone 7 games either way, if Love and Kyrie are healthy for the playoffs last year.

I'm happy to see the West wide open.  OKC could end up in the Finals, would love to see them against the Cavs.

As long as neither the Mavs, Lakers nor Rockets ever get to the NBA Finals I'm good with everyone else from the West going!   ;D

Now, of course I want my Spurs to win, but if not the Spurs I'd enjoy an OKC/Cavs finals.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2016, 10:42:22 AM »
Moreso the warriors. The Clippers are nothing and have been an overrated/hype machine nothing for years now whether healthy or not.

Really stinks for the warriors, though. I hope they pull it off since they were clearly the best team this year.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2016, 10:42:53 AM »
As long as neither the Mavs, Lakers nor Rockets ever get to the NBA Finals I'm good with everyone else from the West going!   ;D

Now, of course I want my Spurs to win, but if not the Spurs I'd enjoy an OKC/Cavs finals.

It's a blessing for GS.  They still could have pushed 7 games without Curry against the Clippers, but without Paul the Clippers just aren't the same team.  Now GS won't have to Rush Curry in and he might be healthy against the Spurs/OKC.  Will still be a good series.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2016, 11:07:25 AM »
The Clippers are nothing and have been an overrated/hype machine nothing for years now whether healthy or not.

I always thought they were just a mental improvement away from being top tier.  It was the Spurs they pushed to the max, I think last year?

Blake makes dumb choices in the final minute.  Chris Paul is insecure.  Another under-achieving team with insane physical capability, but their maturity holding them back.