Author Topic: What's a good trade to learn considering political, social and economic trends?  (Read 9051 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
hospital security not working out?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
ill assume wiggs is now unemployed again judging by this thread

No asshole. I'm still working.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
Become a welder.

Metal working is always in demand.

fuk no, hell I do that and it don`t pay like it used to. metal working can be pretty nasty and if you don`t watch it can seriously shorten your life.

Henda

• Getbig V
No asshole. I'm still working.

was just asking you absolute cu nt

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
LOL @ all the posters here wanting jobs with protectionism (unions, licensing, regulations) otherwise its "hard work".

and that's the whole damn reason capital left the west and headed to Asia.  Our grandparents weren't afraid of hard work and making something of yourself...jesus christ.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
LOL @ all the posters here wanting jobs with protectionism (unions, licensing, regulations) otherwise its "hard work".

and that's the whole damn reason capital left the west and headed to Asia.  Our grandparents weren't afraid of hard work and making something of yourself...jesus christ.

Lol yes how dare they seek the best working conditions they can get

hrspwr1

• Getbig III

Grandpa didn`t have to worry about management buying robots to do his job.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Welding
Gunsmithing
Demolitions Explosives (and IEDs)

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
grow medical marijuana. really

just don't get high on your own supply.

be prepared to have to kill people over $177

and remember: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" -Baretta

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Meth cook? Just don't get involved with "The Cartel" and don't have your meth superlab under a laundry.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
roofing is a trade  :D  today alone I quoted 7 residential houses (re-roofs)

Try it Wiggs, good money.

Was going to say the same thing.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
roofing is a trade  :D  today alone I quoted 7 residential houses (re-roofs)

Try it Wiggs, good money.

You're not by any chance in the northeast, are you? I am going to need my roof done in the next year or so.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
wasnt the world suposed to end anytime soon according to you wiggy? so whats the point anyway? 

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
How about cult/church leader. You could preach DOOM and end times prophecy to a nice flock of sheep, maybe hook-up with the females and make a good living.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Lol yes how dare they seek the best working conditions they can get

You're right...and McDonald's burger flippers should make $15/hour.   ::)  

How about people start by seeking to do the best job they can do to "earn" more and better.  Spoiled western workers are the reason innovation, entrepreneurship, and investment capital have flowed away.  You're not "owed" anything by an employer outside the agreed upon wage for labor exchange.  You want more...then earn it.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Have you looked into the Troops to Teachers, Troops to Truckers or Troops to Roughnecks programs?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Wielder sounds best so far.
You could also become a software developer for mobile devices.
One of the most lucrative jobs in our region was working at a cigarette factory - mostly easy hours and huge pay... parking lot was full of cars that had expensive written all over them.
Thanks to big government the plant was moved outside western Europe and many former employees are happily working other jobs for way less pay.

Melkor

• Getbig III
Fitter-turner. Always work for those with that trade.

littlechris

• Getbig II
Learn JavaScript.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
You're right...and McDonald's burger flippers should make $15/hour.   ::)  

How about people start by seeking to do the best job they can do to "earn" more and better.  Spoiled western workers are the reason innovation, entrepreneurship, and investment capital have flowed away.  You're not "owed" anything by an employer outside the agreed upon wage for labor exchange.  You want more...then earn it.
Yes, they should. I was just thinking about this. And at first I wasn't didn't agree, but if you live in places with a high cost of living, minimum wage today, you can't live on.
Or if you are a young person living at home and get a job at mcDonald's. Car payments are regularly in the $300 dollar a month range, then there is insurance, cell phone, etc. Things, and goods cost too much due to inflation.
Also, this is one reason why some people turn to dealing, because one can make more money dealing than working at a fast food place. The only problem is, if you get caught and are found guilty. Then nobody wants to hire you, period. That is the gamble.
Many painters are making 10-15 an hour, yet someone who is responsible for your food is not.

Henda

• Getbig V
we have to bear in mind when suggesting trades that wiggs is one of the laziest fuckers on the planet, so please suggest jobs of a far less physical nature please

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Yes, they should. I was just thinking about this. And at first I wasn't didn't agree, but if you live in places with a high cost of living, minimum wage today, you can't live on.
Or if you are a young person living at home and get a job at mcDonald's. Car payments are regularly in the $300 dollar a month range, then there is insurance, cell phone, etc. Things, and goods cost too much due to inflation.
Also, this is one reason why some people turn to dealing, because one can make more money dealing than working at a fast food place. The only problem is, if you get caught and are found guilty. Then nobody wants to hire you, period. That is the gamble.
Many painters are making 10-15 an hour, yet someone who is responsible for your food is not.
life is unfair. Why work to survive in the first place?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Good points.   
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Wielder sounds best so far.
You could also become a software developer for mobile devices.
One of the most lucrative jobs in our region was working at a cigarette factory - mostly easy hours and huge pay... parking lot was full of cars that had expensive written all over them.
Thanks to big government the plant was moved outside western Europe and many former employees are happily working other jobs for way less pay.

Hehe, it's almost as if you're thinking anyone can just become a software developer. They can't. It's not something you can easily switch off from when you get home from work. It's a lifestyle. You have to love it to be able to do it to professional and commercial quality. You can be an electrician and hate your job, and still make a living from it. Not the same with software development. This is coming from a guy that used to write code for a living. It's hard if you don't love it.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

No reason for car payment. Buy it cash. Phone you can buy cheap or get it through work. Insurances, unfortunately, is a fact of life. I pay a good few 100 for mine a month.

The biggest 'expense' is people trying to live above their income levels. One missed salary payment and the house of cards comes tumbling down. It's stupid and you're an idiot.