Author Topic: An Ex-Con's Guide To Prison Weight-Lifting  (Read 3094 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: An Ex-Con's Guide To Prison Weight-Lifting
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 02:34:04 PM »
didn't click on it.. but I hope he mentions spending $12 a week in commissary on peanut butter and $10 a week on Ramen and $10 a week on little Debbie oatmeal cream pies... and $7 on instant coffee.

... and trading all your fruits and deserts for breakfast milks and buying hotdogs, sausages, hamburger paties 'stolen' from the kitchen. lol

seen many 220lb guys lifetime natural pull 600+ deadlifts with no 'cutting weight'. not a lot of big benchers or squatters though.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 02:36:36 PM »
didn't click on it.. but I hope he mentions spending $12 a week in commissary on peanut butter and $10 a week on Ramen and $10 a week on little Debbie oatmeal cream pies... and $7 on instant coffee.

... and trading all your fruits and deserts for breakfast milks and buying hotdogs, sausages, hamburger paties 'stolen' from the kitchen. lol

seen many 220lb guys lifetime natural pull 600+ deadlifts with no 'cutting weight'. not a lot of big benchers or squatters though.

Have you ever been to jail? you sound like someone talking from personal experience.
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 02:38:04 PM »
Have you ever been to jail? you sound like someone talking from personal experience.

ES has even been fighting in Underground Tournaments in Prison

Had lots of Scars and Stitches

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 02:39:48 PM »
ES has even been fighting in Underground Tournaments in Prison

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 02:40:02 PM »

how much were the guitar strings?

b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 02:43:01 PM »
how much were the guitar strings?

don't know. never had a guitar. would buy them from those who had guitars for a few bucks, since you only need a couple inch length and sharpen them down to use for tattoo needles.

you think you're making a joke, only because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. don't you have an AARP meeting to prepare for?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 02:46:04 PM »

He talked about Jack Mack canned fish...72 grams of protein. And of Creatine. Read the article.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 02:53:24 PM »
He talked about Jack Mack canned fish...72 grams of protein. And of Creatine. Read the article.

ahhh... that's right. we had tuna as well, but it was stupid expensive. I couldn't justify spending $3.5 on 1 package of tuna. a month before I got out we finally got packaged salmon that was only $1.25 but it tasted like freakin cat food. same time we got powdered milk as well.

never had creatine though

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 02:58:56 PM »
don't know. never had a guitar. would buy them from those who had guitars for a few bucks, since you only need a couple inch length and sharpen them down to use for tattoo needles.

you think you're making a joke, only because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. don't you have an AARP meeting to prepare for?

no. im being sincere. how do they get the guitar strings?

do you put them up your bums?
b

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 02:59:51 PM »

Never been to prison, but county must have only had decaf. I only assume this because I think I suffered caffeine withdrawal the first couple days. My head hurt like a concussion, just a throbbing migraine. Didn't even realize I was addicted until I couldn't get it anymore.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 03:16:49 PM »
no. im being sincere. how do they get the guitar strings?

do you put them up your bums?

commissary. you can 'big ticket' stuff as well as food. acoustic and electric guitars (you need headphones and a headphone amp for that though), type writers, keyboards (again with the headphones) ect... and buy all the crap that goes along with it. ink cart for type writers, keyboard and guitar case (hard or soft), strings, ect... TV's obviously, so long as you're not in federal prison.

county jail only has decaf usually.. risk of having some drug addict detoxing form booze or benzo's, then drinking coffee and having a seizure is greater than in prison.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 03:48:46 PM »
Prison.......where the elite meet to eat!  :D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 05:13:06 PM »
I thought this was going to be about 24KT.
K

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 05:24:57 PM »
When I was locked up in county there was rumor of them putting some sleep aid type shit in the food.  I never noticed anything and yes decaf only.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 05:28:50 PM »
When I was locked up in county there was rumor of them putting some sleep aid type shit in the food.  I never noticed anything and yes decaf only.

I've heard about saltpeter, but not that.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 06:37:23 PM »
protein straight from the tap
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 07:31:08 PM »

there's no need to put sleep aides in the food when the psyche dr's hand out trazadone and Seroquel like candy.. as well as other psyche meds that turn dudes into walking zombies.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 08:39:39 PM »
Interesting read.