Author Topic: NBA PLAYOFFS 2014  (Read 39261 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: NBA PLAYOFFS 2014
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 01:20:10 PM »
I don't see anyone beating Miami. But it would be fun to watch if the Wizards beat the Pacers and go to conference finals.

Yeah I thought the Pacers would at a minimum be rolling into the Conference Finals.  They are a fraud. 

I wouldn't mind seeing the Wizards in the Conference Finals, but I want whichever team has the best chance of beating Miami to go.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 02:24:44 PM »
Miami have no front court and they are back stroking in the playoffs.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 07:35:05 PM »
I love all of you flavor of the week fans.

Pacers just crushed the Wizards.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 07:35:46 PM »
I love all of you flavor of the week fans.

Pacers just crushed the Wizards.

that was sickening. very low scoring game also.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 01:35:03 PM »
that was sickening. very low scoring game also.
Wizards were horrible.63 points. Should play better and it least win 1 more game.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 02:30:02 PM »
I want to talk to the Heat fans after tonights game in Brooklyn. The Nets can easily win these next two games at home, and make it a series again.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2014, 04:15:46 PM »
I want to talk to the Heat fans after tonights game in Brooklyn. The Nets can easily win these next two games at home, and make it a series again.
You heard it here first. Nets will win one game in Brooklyn series will be over in 5.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 05:06:07 PM »
You heard it here first. Nets will win one game in Brooklyn series will be over in 5.

I think it will be a sweep, kevin garnett is gassed and D.williams is playing like he cannot wait to go home.

safe to say the pierce/garnett deal was a flop

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2014, 07:35:46 PM »
Where you at Heat fans? Hahahaha

Miami getting blown out.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2014, 10:19:25 PM »
thats fucked up, miami deserves to lose the next 3 games for that.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2014, 06:54:32 AM »
Heat will adjust win and it will be over in 5. Nets hit 15 3 pointers last night that won't happen again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2014, 07:07:49 AM »
Heat will adjust win and it will be over in 5. Nets hit 15 3 pointers last night that won't happen again.
You are getting nervous.  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2014, 08:00:27 AM »
I said 5.Not nervous realistic.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2014, 03:27:13 PM »
Clippers Thunder is a great series. Fantastic Basketball!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2014, 03:44:55 PM »
 8)
true fag

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2014, 04:08:59 AM »
I really enjoyed the Clippers come back in the 4th to beat OKC.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2014, 12:56:11 PM »
8)
true fag

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?  I don't mind him wearing ridiculous clothes.  What bothers me is his pomposity while doing it, as if he is some kind of cutting edge fashion icon.  Fucking kill yourself.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2014, 01:27:31 PM »
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?  I don't mind him wearing ridiculous clothes.  What bothers me is his pomposity while doing it, as if he is some kind of cutting edge fashion icon.  Fucking kill yourself.

It's South Beach. 100's of twinks down there dress like that. I was down there for the Winter Music Conference a few months back and plenty of men were dressed like that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2014, 01:31:41 PM »
Watched the Pacers v. Wizards.  Hibbert is a stiff.  I can't tell you how many times I saw him hit the floor, including once when a point guard gave him a little shove.  He makes very little effort to box out and rebound.  That's why his rebound numbers are so pathetic.  He is extremely passive.  No player over 7 feet should be shooting a jump hook 2 friggin feet from the basket. 

Before each game, they need to feed him some cayenne pepper and slap him in the face a few times to make him angry. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2014, 01:35:03 PM »
Watched the Pacers v. Wizards.  Hibbert is a stiff.  I can't tell you how many times I saw him hit the floor, including once when a point guard gave him a little shove.  He makes very little effort to box out and rebound.  That's why his rebound numbers are so pathetic.  He is extremely passive.  No player over 7 feet should be shooting a jump hook 2 friggin feet from the basket. 

Before each game, they need to feed him some cayenne pepper and slap him in the face a few times to make him angry. 

True. Hibbert is definitely not a physical player. To be over 7 feet tall and average less than 7 rebounds a game as a starter is pathetic. That being said, he's played 3 straight good games and I think the Pacers close out the Wizards in game 5.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2014, 02:07:31 PM »
True. Hibbert is definitely not a physical player. To be over 7 feet tall and average less than 7 rebounds a game as a starter is pathetic. That being said, he's played 3 straight good games and I think the Pacers close out the Wizards in game 5.

He improved on his performance, which isn't saying much.  Not hard to improve on a bunch of zeros.  I was not impressed at all.  Nene threw his stuff in the stands twice.  That should never happen.

I'm not impressed with anything I've seen in the playoffs so far, except for the Spurs the last several games, and Miami.  They are the only teams that looks like championship material at this point. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2014, 02:19:12 PM »
He improved on his performance, which isn't saying much.  Not hard to improve on a bunch of zeros.  I was not impressed at all.  Nene threw his stuff in the stands twice.  That should never happen.

I'm not impressed with anything I've seen in the playoffs so far, except for the Spurs the last several games, and Miami.  They are the only teams that looks like championship material at this point. 
Lakers fans don't have an opinion this year.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2014, 02:21:14 PM »
Lakers fans don't have an opinion this year.  ;)

This one does.  But my Lakers will return to glory.   :)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »

yeah I'm shocked that the Spurs are handling the Blazers so easily. Houston would've played them harder, I bet.

I still like the Clippers. OKC has to be pissed that they're not up 3-1

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2014, 02:55:19 PM »
yeah I'm shocked that the Spurs are handling the Blazers so easily. Houston would've played them harder, I bet.

I still like the Clippers. OKC has to be pissed that they're not up 3-1

I'm not sure Houston would have fared any better.  The Spurs are the best team in basketball when they are playing well, plus they have the best coach in the NBA.  Remember they quietly won 20 or so games in a row late in the season.    

I still don't like the Clippers.  Lot of talent, but I don't think they would beat either SA or Miami.  And I wouldn't trust Griffin.    

That OKC coach did a horrible job.  Transition D was awful.  They didn't run any kind of offense in the fourth quarter.  They let Chris Paul guard Durant.  Durant should have been in the low post on every possession when that happened.