Author Topic: Boris Kleine comatose after motorcycle accident  (Read 11798 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Boris Kleine comatose after motorcycle accident
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2014, 07:40:23 AM »
I stopped riding many years ago. A car fender bender with another car could be an amputation if you are on a motorcycle. Cars have no fear or respect for motorcycles. They will make left turns in front of you. It's like they don't even see you. Hitting an obstacle in the road in the car is a bump but on a bike at 60 plus MPH could be enough to put the bike down. I love ridding and I miss it but I won't ride again unless I live in a very rural state and then I will come to a crawl at almost every intersection.

Same as me.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2014, 08:03:16 AM »
Hi Julia,
I would love to help out, I can set up a paypal donation kind of thing, all monies received will definitely help everyone involved, and I mean everyone.

;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2014, 08:39:50 AM »
I stopped riding many years ago. A car fender bender with another car could be an amputation if you are on a motorcycle. Cars have no fear or respect for motorcycles. They will make left turns in front of you. It's like they don't even see you. Hitting an obstacle in the road in the car is a bump but on a bike at 60 plus MPH could be enough to put the bike down. I love ridding and I miss it but I won't ride again unless I live in a very rural state and then I will come to a crawl at almost every intersection.

In most cases, they truly do not see you.

More bikers break more traffic laws than people in cars do... driving recklessly, weaving in and out, driving too fast, riding on the dotted line in traffic...  I see it all the time.  If they do things like this, they deserve to get knocked off their bike.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2014, 09:50:00 AM »
In most cases, they truly do not see you.

More bikers break more traffic laws than people in cars do... driving recklessly, weaving in and out, driving too fast, riding on the dotted line in traffic...  I see it all the time.  If they do things like this, they deserve to get knocked off their bike.
It's a good thing car drivers are so safe out there. In actual statistics in the US concerning motorcycle vs car fatalities the car driver is usually at fault.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2014, 10:22:51 AM »
It's a good thing car drivers are so safe out there. In actual statistics in the US concerning motorcycle vs car fatalities the car driver is usually at fault.

Because most of the time the driver does not see the bike... either because the biker is driving too fast, weaving in and out, etc...  It's difficult to see a biker in the side view mirror who does these things.  Loud tailpipes are an advantage out on the road, but not when I'm in bed trying to sleep.

I'm not against bikers, just the morons who think they are Evel Knievel.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2014, 10:43:24 AM »
Some decent comments above from you motorcycle fans.

Three good friends with three Harleys and three days each in the hospital .... but no deaths .... Yet.

Each say that their accident was a simple result of stupidity on their part or the automobile driver that they collided with.

Here are some video shots which may prove they're 100% correct.

I hate to laugh as another person's misfortunes but if you watch some of these shots, you won't be able to NOT.