Author Topic: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing  (Read 80549 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Getbig's own Lobstah competing at the 2014 NY Pro
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2014, 08:58:49 AM »
So you're not serious about saying you are never serious? Meaning you actually ARE serious about your statements? :D

Don't be afraid of not being politically correct, embrace your true opinions Nick

Damn it... I didn't think anyone would catch on to that. Shhhhh.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2014, 09:04:41 AM »
he suffers from micro dick

commonly knows as not touching the sides syndrome

he wont receover

Maybe... But you won't RECEOVER from your brutal show of intelligence... and no teeth.

Do us a favor stud... Diet for 16 weeks, dehydrate for a week, take some diazides and aldactone, through on a pair of posing trunks without stuffing with socks, snap a few photos, post them here, then get back to your obsession with MY penis.

You fucking homo. You... Ain't... Man... Enough. Period.
$

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2014, 10:56:23 AM »
Deca dick?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2014, 10:59:40 AM »
Maybe... But you won't RECEOVER from your brutal show of intelligence... and no teeth.

Do us a favor stud... Diet for 16 weeks, dehydrate for a week, take some diazides and aldactone, through on a pair of posing trunks without stuffing with socks, snap a few photos, post them here, then get back to your obsession with MY penis.

Can you play a guitar like he does?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2014, 11:31:44 AM »
 just for the record,  I'm amused that this thread has turned into ripping on someone who's not me, but also confused as to why we are going so hard on Nick. I thought we liked Nick?  Especially after that whole thing with Joey Swoll.  What am I missing here?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: May 12, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »
just for the record,  I'm amused that this thread has turned into ripping on someone who's not me, but also confused as to why we are going so hard on Nick. I thought we liked Nick?  Especially after that whole thing with Joey Swoll.  What am I missing here?
What do you expect this is GetBig after all. Nicks a good Philly boy. Back to what the the thread started out as. Good Luck Lobstah!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: May 12, 2014, 12:17:52 PM »

Trolls gonna troll Lob. Those who never competed have no clue what dehydration does to you. My penis is just fine 8). It's disturbing how men worry about other men's junk. And good luck in your show for real.
$

the trainer

« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2014, 12:24:23 PM »

Nobody is going to rip on you cause you look great, I heard you are the new getbig queen since booty got dethroned.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #158 on: May 12, 2014, 01:03:43 PM »
Nobody is going to rip on you cause you look great, I heard you are the new getbig queen since booty got dethroned.
I didn't realize Booty was ever ON the throne.  I'm certainly not on it,  but I didn't realize she ever was.  Wasnt Bikini Slut the gb queen?  And then she found her Junior king and peaced out?
 Also,  thanks.  I'm not sure I look great, and I feel like the NY Pro is going to be a disaster for me,  so I'm already trying to figure out what show I can redeem myself at haha. I should probably chill out.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 12, 2014, 01:05:41 PM »
Lobstah are there any nudes circulating on the internet?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 12, 2014, 01:14:47 PM »
I didn't realize Booty was ever ON the throne.  I'm certainly not on it,  but I didn't realize she ever was.  Wasnt Bikini Slut the gb queen?  And then she found her Junior king and peaced out?
 Also,  thanks.  I'm not sure I look great, and I feel like the NY Pro is going to be a disaster for me,  so I'm already trying to figure out what show I can redeem myself at haha. I should probably chill out.

Good luck with the show, I am sure you will do very well.

Ronaldo will also speak highly of you to his friends in the industry.

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 12, 2014, 01:18:05 PM »
Good luck, Lob.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2014, 02:03:47 PM »
Lobstah are there any nudes circulating on the internet?
nope.  or off the internet. I have a rule that I don't take any pictures that  I'd be embarrassed for my mother to know about.  Like I might send a dude a picture of my butt.  Would it ever be my bare ass?  no.  would it ever be my buttHOLE? no.  would it ever have lines of cocaine drawn across it?  no.  because that stuff is all embarrassing.  but my butt is fine and I would send it to nearly anyone without thinking twice.
 so no,  no nudes.
There's no queens here other than the male gimmick accounts. The women that post here are fucking weird off the site and their posts aren't much better.
speaking for myself,  yup.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #163 on: May 12, 2014, 02:07:46 PM »
nope.  or off the internet. I have a rule that I don't take any pictures that  I'd be embarrassed for my mother to know about.  Like I might send a dude a picture of my butt.  Would it ever be my bare ass?  no.  would it ever be my buttHOLE? no.  would it ever have lines of cocaine drawn across it?  no.  because that stuff is all embarrassing.  but my butt is fine and I would send it to nearly anyone without thinking twice.
 so no,  no nudes. speaking for myself,  yup.
lobstah is a deep thinker it seems

gives you an idea what goes on in a woman head

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: May 12, 2014, 02:10:37 PM »
Anyone else strangely aroused Lobstah is talking about her butthole?!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #165 on: May 12, 2014, 02:11:18 PM »

I understand that you're a bit stressed, but please, don't be so hard on yourself! I hope you have some good people around you to support you. Are you working with a coach?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: May 12, 2014, 02:11:27 PM »

man enough to get on a stage in a thong so openly homosexual middle aged men can book me to wrestle them in hotel rooms

like you used to do  ???

if that what you call a real man then you are welcome to it

il stick to real sports

T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2014, 02:11:45 PM »
Anyone else strangely aroused Lobstah is talking about her butthole?!
i'm not

she's a bodybuilder so we all know what that implicates

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2014, 03:04:45 PM »
Trolls gonna troll Lob. Those who never competed have no clue what dehydration does to you. My penis is just fine 8). It's disturbing how men worry about other men's junk. And good luck in your show for real.

A small dick is a small dick...stop blaming the diet and water and wind and fire and global warming and economic downturns.... . You should breed with a knee grow and do your offspring a favour unless you only have girls...I'd hate to be your son and inherit your dick genes.
S

the trainer

« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2014, 03:11:28 PM »
Dont worry thick nick dont you let the haters get you down all you have to do is offer women oral sex only that way they wont see your dick and laugh at you.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2014, 03:13:49 PM »
I understand that you're a bit stressed, but please, don't be so hard on yourself! I hope you have some good people around you to support you. Are you working with a coach?
yeah, I am, and he's great.  I'm just more stressed than anyone ought to be about anything (especially this)

the trainer

« Reply #171 on: May 12, 2014, 03:17:16 PM »
yeah, I am, and he's great.  I'm just more stressed than anyone ought to be about anything (especially this)

You do know that stress can affect the way your body looks find a way to relax.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #172 on: May 12, 2014, 03:32:08 PM »
Just make sure you come in diced. Thats all you have time for at this point.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: May 12, 2014, 09:48:16 PM »

Just enjoy yourself, and do the best on that stage.

It's going to be a great contest.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #174 on: May 12, 2014, 10:14:36 PM »
Just make sure you come in diced. Thats all you have time for at this point.

What other bodybuilding advice do you have for us?