Author Topic: 2014 IFBB Europa Dallas - Branch Warren wins! Results!  (Read 25951 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Branch Warren wins 2014 IFBB Europa Dallas Supershow
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »
No, I don't. That's a dosage some guys do state level shows with here. Granted, dosages vary by person but here's an example of a guy who did nationals a few years ago after winning states and he was using 1200mg/week and 3 IUs of GH. I saw his gear as he was selling it at my gym and we've known each other years, no reason for him to BS about the amount.

Clearly blows "Leopold" out the water.

what a friend you are that out him likw that

This story is bullshit icelord makes this up to get a point proven

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2014, 07:30:36 PM »
Of course someone can maintain a lot more size on only say 800 mgs a week once they have built a huge physique on much more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2014, 07:36:38 PM »
It's unfortunate Phil heath already has the nickname the gift.  Branch seems to get so many gifts these days and the nickname would definitely be an appropriate one.

Branch is a winner.  jay got gifts too.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2014, 07:49:32 PM »
what a friend you are that out him likw that

This story is bullshit icelord makes this up to get a point proven
What the fuck are you talking about? This guy did nationals, he's well known in Canada. Has an entire thread on t-nation about his career. Learn to google, cumbreath.

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/my_new_life_in_colorado

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2014, 07:51:39 PM »
A competitor might maintain lots completely clean for 5-6 weeks... maintain for several months on low dose test.. but you lose more and more as time goes by and eventually need a little boost to bring it back again.
Makes you wonder why the top pros would shrink so quickly despite being TRT then.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2014, 07:54:26 PM »
I didn't say test only doesn't work. I said the so-called prohormones like Superdrol and the other 17-aa steroids are strong fucking drugs. Once you've done things like orals and tren, test only doesn't even seem like cycling. It's just a base for the real cycle compounds.

This is why I say halos results are very good for test only, if true. I'd like to know what they would consider good results from test? ::) Most of those critiquing him never even did steroids or only experimented with very little.

As far as someone competing on test as the only steroid. Doesn't make sense. Why would they? Due to cost? Health considerations? Availability? Nah.

Don't forget he's done heavy stacks for many years. Only recently did he go low dose. And his summer stack now is a combo of test, tren and mast, I think he said.

Bro all i said was test alone does build impressive physiques , people overdo a lot of things. No where did I say test alone u can step on stage. No no Im fully aware of u need other compounds

I was just responding to your good genetics if u are responding well to test

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2014, 08:01:41 PM »
So imagine how insane you look if you diet strict and lift correctly and frequently on them. Insane results.

I'll probably never know :D not willing to run anything higher tbh

Priorities have changed a lot, remember when I was younger I wanted to look like Arnold or a flex wheeler

Plus I don't know if my body could withstand high dosages with minimum sides

I'm happy with my twink swimmers physique  ;D

Gotta thank both my German parents for that

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »
I'll probably never know :D not willing to run anything higher tbh

Priorities have changed a lot, remember when I was younger I wanted to look like Arnold or a flex wheeler

Plus I don't know if my body could withstand high dosages with minimum sides

I'm happy with my twink swimmers physique  ;D

Gotta thank both my German parents for that
This is a good everyday swimmer's physique.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2014, 08:03:11 PM »

No where did I say test alone u can step on stage. No no Im fully aware of u need other compounds

Actually I think one could compete on test only and look great, it's just unlikely someone wouldn't utilize other steroids too. But I misunderstood Icelord apparently, he just meant the guy looked jacked at some point with only test and gh in his system.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2014, 08:04:04 PM »
Actually I think one could compete on test only and look great, it's just unlikely someone wouldn't utilize other steroids too. But I misunderstood Icelord apparently, he just meant the guy looked jacked at some point with only test and gh in his system.
Yup.

Just not stage-ready. At least not a national stage. Maybe a local show you could get away with only testosterone. The reason being that while it does have all those benefits we associate with it, there's other compounds that help with hardness and detail.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2014, 08:10:58 PM »

Gotcha yeah I was telling icelord that I was running test only and in the past I have done GH as well with it. That's all and said u can build a pretty good physique with it

Competing u are right u can step on stage with just test but if its nationals you'll be laughed off the stage  :D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2014, 08:13:27 PM »
Gotcha yeah I was telling icelord that I was running test only and in the past I have done GH as well with it. That's all and said u can build a pretty good physique with it

Competing u are right u can step on stage with just test but if its nationals you'll be laughed off the stage  :D

I love that combination. I'd say given financial realities and availability issues, the ratio was 75:25 Test GH. So much better than just running one or the other.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
IFBB Europa Dallas Scorecard Results
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2014, 10:04:48 PM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: 2014 IFBB Europa Dallas - Branch Warren wins! Results!
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2014, 10:37:02 PM »
Shawn Ray & David Baye Wrap-up

Guy Cisternino Interview

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #164 on: May 12, 2014, 11:19:39 PM »
Branch embodies EVERYTHING that is wrong with bodybuilding today. Looks like a bag of grainy smashed assholes. Unbelievable. He looked better 15 years ago. Fouad looks slightly less shitty.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2014, 02:33:18 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about? This guy did nationals, he's well known in Canada. Has an entire thread on t-nation about his career. Learn to google, cumbreath.

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/my_new_life_in_colorado
dont have the time to read the thread but if he talks about his own usage openly i appologise

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2014, 06:11:25 PM »
Branch giving the judges a tapioca chinstrap the night before the show

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2014, 03:01:21 AM »
Ha, more like picasso if he'd taken up sculpting.

Looks like something Michelangelo carved