Author Topic: NASA Ends Space Shuttle Program...America Now Depends On Russians  (Read 1171 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
The outrageous cost seems to be the main motivating factor in ending this program. Now america will have to "hitch" a ride with the Russians to get to the space station etc. Talk about humiliating. Russians take over space exploration, the Chinese take over all manufacturing and development, India takes over all technology, Japan has its hands in many pots concerning technology, manufacturing, engineering, sciences etc etc, Middle East and Africa supplying americas oil and the Europeans will soon control all of americans economy as they gain more control over industries, stock markets and even the money supply

C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: NASA Ends Space Shuttle Program...America Now Depends On Russians
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 07:39:36 AM »
Obama said the main misson of NASA needs to be muslim outreach to make them feel good about themselves, so no loss for the time being.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »
Bump.    Samson got this one right.   

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 08:27:08 PM »
Obama said the main misson of NASA needs to be muslim outreach to make them feel good about themselves, so no loss for the time being.   

He is a fucking traitor, this is ridiculous

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 09:13:09 AM »
SC, do you remember the specifics of these threads? I've noticed before that you seem to have a very good memory for which exact threads to bump. How are you doing it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 09:38:09 AM »
SC, do you remember the specifics of these threads? I've noticed before that you seem to have a very good memory for which exact threads to bump. How are you doing it?

I remember the crap that has gone on over the years and then put it in search engine.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 09:41:07 AM »

I remember the crap that has gone on over the years and then put it in search engine.

Yeah, I like the way you do that.