Author Topic: Dennis James Says Ramy Will Be Mr.O (Vid)  (Read 5258 times)

chimera

• Getbig II
Re: Dennis James Says Ramy Will Be Mr.O (Vid)
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 02:40:40 PM »
youtube account terminated.

Mr Ramy is a violent man.

Old News Bruh,
Hes a monster, but super friendly

Video Player Updated and Fixed ;)
http://www.ironaffinity.com/ifbb-pro-dennis-james-topic-interview/

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 02:56:53 PM »
Alex23 is the Garage Mr O
Robert Burneika is Mr Poolside Olympia
Great contributions muscle bros, you must be bodybuilding analysts - just like Halo (may he pose in peace...).

Locker room Mr. O - Toney Freeman
Damn it, that was the guy I was thinking of... not Jeremy Freeman.  :-\

Thanks fellow IRON WARRIORS, I'll update the list and send it to The Mayor of Bodybuilding for approval.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 03:17:12 PM »
philheath
13 hours ago
Legs complete! No bloodshed on me but definitely killed these weights. Sweaty AF but hey it's all apart of the game baby. Very excited to get a full week's worth of lifting here at @armbrustprogym. I know that once I'm full into this prep being home and all will bring on more gains than ever. Motivated beyond belief this year! #TeamHeath sign up sheets are available with the 'like' button. Haters no need to reply because you're already 3 Sandows down before the #OperationCleanSweep comes in. I love my fans and I thank you very very much for your love and support. Don't worry, we got this so don't even reply to the haters as we will just block em shall we lol. Goodnight and good day! #mrolympia #SandowChasing #MyLegacy #CleanSweep #Legs

He even narrows the camera shot to make himself look wider

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 03:38:31 PM »
philheath
13 hours ago
Legs complete! No bloodshed on me but definitely killed these weights. Sweaty AF but hey it's all apart of the game baby. Very excited to get a full week's worth of lifting here at @armbrustprogym. I know that once I'm full into this prep being home and all will bring on more gains than ever. Motivated beyond belief this year! #TeamHeath sign up sheets are available with the 'like' button. Haters no need to reply because you're already 3 Sandows down before the #OperationCleanSweep comes in. I love my fans and I thank you very very much for your love and support. Don't worry, we got this so don't even reply to the haters as we will just block em shall we lol. Goodnight and good day! #mrolympia #SandowChasing #MyLegacy #CleanSweep #Legs

#DivaOfPeace

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2014, 03:43:27 PM »
philheath
13 hours ago

#PhilKNOSE

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 03:53:12 PM »
Diva is right, he needs to go up the road to the foothills of Boulder and do some Peyote with the Natives and burn that stinking ego!

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2014, 06:19:24 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2014, 07:22:19 PM »
Best of the somewhat good and legends in their respective areas.

Tank Top Mr O - Dennis James
Bathroom Mr O - Jeremy Freeman
Kitchen Mr O - King Kamali

Are there other Mr Olympias?  ???

Muslim Schmoe Mr. O - Ramy
Grapefruit Mr. O - Kai