Author Topic: Shepard Smith Dismantles "Corporate Shill" Anti-Net Neutrality Guest  (Read 2121 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Shepard Smith Dismantles "Corporate Shill" Anti-Net Neutrality Guest
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 04:43:12 PM »
Always been a wet dream of mine for Shep to leave Faux for MSNBC and take over the Morning Joe and Mikwhore Brzynski time slot.  Also can't wait til he leaves Faux and writes a tell all about said Faux.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 12:08:28 PM »
Shepard better keep his head below Roger A's firing line. dont ask; dont tell.
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 03:33:37 PM »

LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Looks like you were right about this one.  I give Shep props for wanting to come out.  A shame how he was treated, if this story is true.

Fox News Allegedly Demoted Shepard Smith Because He Asked to Come Out as Gay

Last edited Thu May 1, 2014, 05:54 PM - Edit history (1)

Gawker's J.K. Trotter reports today that "multiple sources" say Fox News anchor Shepard Smith approached network honcho Roger Ailes about the possibility of coming out as gay and was rebuffed. Smith subsequently was moved from prime-time to an afternoon slot, a move that one of the sources in the story called a "demotion."

Trotter's piece involves dramatic events at a picnic:

A few weeks before approaching Ailes about coming out, Smith surprised Fox staffers by bringing his boyfriend, a 26-year-old Fox producer named Gio Graziano, to a company picnic at Ailes’s compound in Garrison, New York. Held annually on Independence Day weekend, the picnic is a small gathering—only executives, on-air talent, and their frontline producers are invited—so Smith likely felt comfortable bringing along his steady partner.

Despite the intimate venue, the new couple put several Fox executives on high alert. According to multiple sources with knowledge of the picnic, the most dramatic reaction came from Bill Shine, the channel’s Executive Vice President of Programming. Shine “flipped out,” one source said, when Smith introduced Graziano to attendees. (Within and outside of Fox, Shine, who is 50 and grew up on Long Island, carries a reputation for insensitivity toward gay people. “He’s a major, major homophobe,” a Fox insider said.)

more
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/04/30/shepard_smith_fox_news_coming_out_request_allegedly_led_to_demotion.html?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
People at Fox have known he was gay for a long time...along with the weather guy. If you think they really care about that your nuts. Itas all about dominating the news. The shep being demoted thing....I don't know why they gave greta that slot..I hate her show and now they don't really have a once over the world news show.
L

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
People at Fox have known he was gay for a long time...along with the weather guy. If you think they really care about that your nuts. Itas all about dominating the news. The shep being demoted thing....I don't know why they gave greta that slot..I hate her show and now they don't really have a once over the world news show.
bingo. greta's show sucks.  His was better.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.