Author Topic: pictors of "non existant" prince dianabol birthday #1  (Read 26829 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: pictors of "non existant" prince dianabol birthday #1
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2014, 05:25:59 AM »
in 3-4 years i hope to have 19" arms

Post of Peace!!!  :D ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2014, 05:40:01 AM »
That term you use "darkie" is from New Zealand. You just gave yourself away. Seek therapy and stop wasting your life following me around getbig.

Yes because ONLY people from New Zealand say "Darkie".

It's painful watching you try to think you are so stupid..on the bright side  U2 wants to record their next album inside your cavernous anal passage, ..because of the "atmospheric" acoustics.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2014, 06:02:59 AM »
Yes because ONLY people from New Zealand say "Darkie".

It's painful watching you try to think you are so stupid..on the bright side  U2 wants to record their next album inside your cavernous anal passage, ..because of the "atmospheric" acoustics.
And "truths" is another term he uses which is a kiwi saying. I meant to ask, what it was like for you when you lost your anal virginity after getting passed around in the lock up? You keep bringing up anal sex.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2014, 06:04:52 AM »
Here's a word or two that you might understand "FUCK OFF".

meltdown
K

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2014, 06:16:55 AM »
When Lee Priest shit in your mouth, and wiped his Ass with your hair, did you get shit in between your teeth, are they stained from having people shit in your mouth for the last ten years.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2014, 06:17:24 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2014, 06:19:54 AM »
When Lee Priest shit in your mouth, and wiped his Ass with your hair, did you get shit in between your teeth, are they stained from having people shit in your mouth for the last ten years.
You really are a vulgar disgusting human being. Tell me... How's that inspiring others on here going for you? You have never competed and others wipe the floor with their Physqiue's. You are the most self absorbed person on this forum, convict.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2014, 06:23:14 AM »
You really are a vulgar disgusting human being. Tell me... How's that inspiring others on here going for you? You have never competed and others wipe the floor with their Physqiue's. You are the most self absorbed person on this forum, convict.

Did you ever get a piece of corn stuck in your nose ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2014, 06:27:36 AM »
anabolic homo should seriously consider stoping posting pics of his kid, wether the whole thing is real or not...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2014, 06:28:15 AM »
Did you ever get a piece of corn stuck in your nose ?
Does your girlfriend wear a strap on so that you can close your eyes and relive getting passed around?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2014, 06:36:11 AM »
Does your girlfriend wear a strap on so that you can close your eyes and relive getting passed around?

LOL... yes because guys that weigh 240 pounds of solid muscle get "passed around" while they're waiting six hours for their bail to be processed  ::)

Tell whoever is giving you these replies ...."nice try"  ;)

Now back to things that actually happened......did you and Lee have a safe Word when there was too much shit in your mouth ?   Was it "glllrrrrmmmmpppphhhh" ?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2014, 06:40:58 AM »

LOL... yes because guys that weigh 240 pounds of solid muscle get "passed around" while they're waiting six hours for their bail to be processed  ::)

Tell whoever is giving you these replies ...."nice try"  ;)

Now back to things that actually happened......did you and Lee have a safe Word when there was too much shit in your mouth ?   Was it "glllrrrrmmmmpppphhhh" ?
You don't look 240 pounds and yes I bet the inmates loved your bird legs and smooth shaved body complete with that chiseled jaw.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2014, 06:47:19 AM »
Quote from: booty link=fortopic=536308.msg7510422#msg7510422 date=1400247658
You don't look 240 pounds and yes I bet the inmates loved your bird legs and smooth shaved body complete with that chiseled jaw.

I bet they did..I'm very good looking because I stay in great shape..i didnt get fat like you.  :D.  luckily for me (as usual...ha ha) I'm also huge muscular and intimidating, so no worries....hahahahahahaa aaaaa

What does poop taste like Karen ? I've never eaten shit before

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2014, 06:53:26 AM »
I bet they did..I'm very good looking because I stay in great shape..i didnt get fat like you.  :D.  luckily for me I'm also huge muscular and intimidating, so no worries....hahahahahahaa aaaaa

What does poop taste like Karen ? I've never eaten shit before
I am pretty lean do you want me to refresh your memory? The pic of bigmc written on my chest made you get a semi boner so I can understand your disgust towards me. You are exactly the kind of stud the boys would love in lock up. You can't run and you can't fight so you just had to close your eyes and take it until they were done passing you around like a litte bitch.

Simple Simon

« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2014, 06:55:52 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2014, 06:59:55 AM »
The pic of bigmc written on my chest

Post again please  :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2014, 07:00:12 AM »
I am pretty lean do you want me to refresh your memory? The pic of bigmc written on my chest made you get a semi boner so I can understand your disgust towards me. You are exactly the kind of stud the boys would love in lock up. You can't run and you can't fight so you just had to close your eyes and take it until they were done passing you around like a litte bitch.

Ummm...how would you know...."karen"  ;)

Oh, and at this point...you have brought up my GF and my personal life...because I said U2 want to record an album inside your ass, that's an obvious joke you fat whore, and obviously not true.  Would you like me to start talking about your family and personal life you dumb cunt ?

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2014, 07:00:22 AM »
Simon I've been busy and of the board for a bit. What the hell is going on here? Please brief me, cliffs note it for me. And get me Leon Panetta in here before this goes critical.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2014, 07:03:46 AM »
Ummm...how would you know...."karen"  ;)

Oh, and at this point...you have brought up my GF and my personal life...because I said U2 want to record an album inside your ass, that's an obvious joke you fat whore, and obviously not true.  Would you like me to start talking about your family and personal life you dumb cunt ?
You bring up my personal life all the time you self absorbed narcissistic convict. why is it okay for you to bring up my friend Shawn Ray and say he gave me a prolasped anus??? Another example is Lee Priest. Why is it okay for you to attack me in regards to Lee? I knew him in real life etc so that's my personal life.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2014, 07:10:47 AM »
You bring up my personal life all the time you self absorbed narcissistic convict.

Show me one post.

One post where I have brought up something you haven't bragged about yourself a hundred times.

I'll wait, we've been down this road before, you couldn't produce then either  ;)

This is why I wish you were dead, hypocritical,two faced whore. One day she's crying "family shouldnt even be mentioned!"  The very next day she's talking about my family....fucking moron....LOL

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2014, 07:19:46 AM »
Show me one post.

One post where I have brought up something you haven't bragged about yourself a hundred times.

I'll wait, we've been down this road before, you couldn't produce then either  ;)

This is why I wish you were dead, hypocritical,two faced whore. One day she's crying "family shouldnt even be mentioned!"  The very next day she's talking about my family....fucking moron....LOL
Read above bird legs. You were mentioning Lee in the above posts fucking me and so I brought up your strap on sex life. If you are going to dish it then you better be able to take it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2014, 07:25:53 AM »
Read above bird legs. You were mentioning Lee in the above posts fucking me and so I brought up your strap on sex life. If you are going to dish it then you better be able to take it.

Like I said whore, show me one post where I bring up something you haven't divulged yourself and talked about a thousand times happily.

PS....if you're gonna have people ghost write for you, be prepared for some backlash when they cross the line.   ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2014, 07:30:14 AM »

Like I said whore, show me one post where I bring up something you haven't divulged yourself and talked about a thousand times happily.

PS....if you're gonna have people ghost write for you, be prepared for some backlash when they cross the line.   ;)
No one is ghost writing for me. I just left you alone up until now because I knew you would rub one out if I gave you what you wanted, which is attention. But rub away all you want bird legs. I am going to sleep.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2014, 07:35:17 AM »
Lol at old people fighting in a thread about a sick 1 year old..only on getbig  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2014, 07:37:53 AM »
No one is ghost writing for me. I just left you alone up until now because I knew you would rub one if I gave you what you wanted, which is attention. But rub away all you want bird legs. I am going to sleep.

That's the booty we all know..."you want me sexually".  ::)

Not everything is about sex imbecile,  I realize your magic 8 ball of a brain cant process that..

"Hey booty, what do you think about renewed tensions between the US and Russia ?"

* shake shake shake *

"Wanna fuck ?"