Author Topic: Hillary is too old and sickley to run for POTUS in 2016 - stick a fork in her  (Read 5283 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
She is a sleazebag who covered up the deaths of 4 brave americans.  F her

no cover up but great job reminding us that you're the one with brain damage

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
She is a sleazebag who covered up the deaths of 4 brave americans.  F her
where is your proof of this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Her repeating the story about the fake ass video for months on end, 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

333 is the only attorney on the planet who doesn't know the definition of proof

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Her repeating the story about the fake ass video for months on end, 
not trying to have a go at you but where is the proof for this hypothesis?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Another reason.....

One responsible party is Hillary Clinton. Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies explains why:
The Supreme Court [has] held that the federal government can detain aliens for deportation up to six months but generally must release the alien into the United States after that point if there is “no significant likelihood of removal in the reasonably foreseeable future.” One of the main reasons such a situation arises is that a criminal alien’s home country will refuse to take its nationals back.
Why would a criminal alien’s home country take the criminal back? Because federal law requires the secretary of state to stop issuing visas to the citizens of any country that refuses to take back its nationals.

Refusing to issue visas to citizens of a foreign country would provide a powerful incentive for that country to take back its nationals and thus create a significant likelihood of removal in the foreseeable future. This, in turn, would enable the U.S. to avoid releasing criminal aliens onto our streets.

L

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Soul Crusher ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hitlery also refused to designate Hoko Borum a terrorist organization

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
For the second time in as many weeks, the State Department has contradicted President Barack Obama, as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton re-affirmed the apologetic stance disavowed earlier this evening by the White House in reacting to the storming of the U.S. embassy in Cairo by a mob of radical Egyptian Al Qaeda sympathizers on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Clinton's statements on the day's events, released through the State Department's website and Twitter feed, condemn "in the strongest possible terms" an attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya in Benghazi that left one American dead, but offer no condemnation of the attack on the U.S. embassy in Cairo.

Instead, Clinton reiterates an apology issued earlier today by the U.S. Embassy in Cairo--now deleted--which said: "We condemn the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims." 

"The U.S. deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others," Clinton said. "Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation," she added.

However, the White House has distanced itself from such apologies, according to Politico, saying that they were not "cleared by Washington."

Evidently, there is some discord in Washington.

Last week, the State Department contradicted the President when it reiterated its position that the U.S. does not consider Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

President Obama was reported to have intervened with the Democratic Party leadership during the Democratic National Convention to re-insert language supporting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

However, Politico reported--and then quietly scrubbed--the fact that President Obama had likely insisted on the change, after a controversy on his administration's evolving Jerusalem policy.

Regardless, at the end of the week the State Department and the White House found themselves at odds--just as they do today over the apology to Egypt for the attack on the U.S. embassy on 9/11.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
For the second time in as many weeks, the State Department has contradicted President Barack Obama, as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton re-affirmed the apologetic stance disavowed earlier this evening by the White House in reacting to the storming of the U.S. embassy in Cairo by a mob of radical Egyptian Al Qaeda sympathizers on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Clinton's statements on the day's events, released through the State Department's website and Twitter feed, condemn "in the strongest possible terms" an attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya in Benghazi that left one American dead, but offer no condemnation of the attack on the U.S. embassy in Cairo.

Instead, Clinton reiterates an apology issued earlier today by the U.S. Embassy in Cairo--now deleted--which said: "We condemn the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims." 

"The U.S. deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others," Clinton said. "Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation," she added.

However, the White House has distanced itself from such apologies, according to Politico, saying that they were not "cleared by Washington."

Evidently, there is some discord in Washington.

Last week, the State Department contradicted the President when it reiterated its position that the U.S. does not consider Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

President Obama was reported to have intervened with the Democratic Party leadership during the Democratic National Convention to re-insert language supporting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

However, Politico reported--and then quietly scrubbed--the fact that President Obama had likely insisted on the change, after a controversy on his administration's evolving Jerusalem policy.

Regardless, at the end of the week the State Department and the White House found themselves at odds--just as they do today over the apology to Egypt for the attack on the U.S. embassy on 9/11.

how about a link so we can see the date of this and see if it was "months on end" as 333 claimed or 2 weeks after the fact

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Republicans just want the USA their way. sorry Guys but the good old Days of power have Long gone. Even the BIG USA has to deal with Europe. Hillary is a good ambassador to do this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hitlery also refused to designate Hoko Borum a terrorist organization

Jesus man

ADHD much

That's not what he asked you about

You made a simple claim so provide some proof or admit you were just talking out of your ass

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Republicans just want the USA their way. sorry Guys but the good old Days of power have Long gone. Even the BIG USA has to deal with Europe. Hillary is a good ambassador to do this.

and leftist communist democrats don't?  They are the ones who are tearing away everyones' rights as fast as possible.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
and leftist communist democrats don't?  They are the ones who are tearing away everyones' rights as fast as possible.
I AM NO COMMUNIST BELIEVE ME. I served in the Army when Thatcher and Reagan were in power, i would have went against the Russians along with our American Brothers here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I AM NO COMMUNIST BELIEVE ME. I served in the Army when Thatcher and Reagan were in power, i would have went against the Russians along with our American Brothers here.

I'm talking about the ones here.  The ones who clamp down on free speech, impose obamacare, etc etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Too bad Repubs let McCain set the standards
Now they have to live with whatever Hillary decides to do
I expect mental health will seem fine compared to whatever nutbag the Repubs decide to run

THIS.

They'll take mccain's word for it, then they'll bitch because Hilary won't give a full body cavity search.

I've been consistent in this - you wanna be prez, you need to show us EVERYTHING.  People will hide anything in their quest for power.

Senator Paul Tsongas had a secret when he ran in the 1992 Democratic presidential primary — his non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma had returned despite a bone-marrow transplant. Yet Tsongas and his physicians continued to claim he was “cancer-free” and his true medical condition became public only after his campaign folded. Had voters elected him president instead of Bill Clinton, Tsongas would have endured crippling cancer treatments and died in office, as he did just a few years later. “I don’t know if he could have even gone to the inauguration. It would have been a public policy disaster,” says Robert Gilbert, a political science professor at Northeastern University in Boston, Mass.

http://www.livescience.com/2556-secret-medical-records-presidential-candidates.html

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
It's obvious Hillary will win, barring some sort of miracle. She's long been who the MSM is convincing the American public to elect - it's "her turn", it's "time for a female president", etc. And seeing the elites now kiss her ass is enough to convince me that the machine is going to do whatever it takes to put her in the White House.

Just look at all the sympathy coverage they gave her in the pity party since Rove questioned her physical fitness. They even twisted it around to say that Rove accused her of being "brain damaged". They're crucifying him, calling him "sexist", etc. I haven't seen them this fired up since the Christie Bridgegate broke a while back.

Of course they continue to ignore the obvious Benghazi coverup, the IRS scandal that now has Levin's paws all over it (and was not just some rogue Cincy agents), the Obamacare clusterfuck, and the soon to be newest "phony scandal" out of the VA.

The RNC will handcuff whatever Repub wins the nomination, since any owning of Hillary in any debates will be seen as "sexist", and any mention of Benghazi or any other obvious Dem fuckups will be seen as playing dirty. She will no doubt cry and claim to be "bullied" and "discriminated against" at the slightest hint of any ownage, and the MSM will back her with all its considerable might and influence over the American sheeple.

I think the best hope the Repubs have would be finding a conservative black woman who will stay away from the wedge issues and nail her on everything else. I think Condi Rice would make a fine president - but she's too connected to Bush and Iraq, and the MSM would eat her alive, despite her being a black woman.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
How many years did Reagan serve in North Vietnam?

And many of the attacks by the left on McCain HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH INJURIES SERVED IN VIETNAM. MANY of the "concerns" were only about his age. Oh, he is old! Oh his heart! This was only back in 2008, why do you and every other leftist have such bad memory?

"Many" of the attacks, my weasle word-using GB compadre who apparently thinks he knows how all libs think even though he seems to have not a shred of empathy for others?  Whateva.

So typical of ya, D-bag to say that "all libs" have a bad memory or share any trait or behavior, for that matter.  This is where you and I differ greatly, I think;  You seem to think poorly of all liberals while I have respect for many conservatives...exceptin g you, of course, ya heartless rope-ladder immigrant.

OTH, McCain's diet while he was a POW for 5 years probably healthfully free of red meat.  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
well if McCain did endure 5 years as a pow in Vietnam he has my utmost Respect as do all These Vietnam vets

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
I don't think she is too "old" ... but there are dozens of valid reasons to despise her.

Of course her own husband thinks she is too old to do his schlong any good, otherwise he wouldn't plow interns. 
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hilary should 100% disclose her health.  Brain scans, etc.

Just as it was unacceptable for Mccain to give reporters a quick chance to skim his sanitized medical records, no notes, no copies.  Just as it was unacceptable for Obama not to release some lung scans - due to his genetics and smoking history.

Just as it was unacceptable for Palin to release a one-paragraph note saying "oh, she's fine!" - Given her history of questionable casual sex partners, particularly with future promiscuous professional athletes, yes, medical records ARE important.  Same with Biden- mid 60s, 40 years at a stressful job, yes, do a full scan and publish it for the public.

We're talking about the top job in the WORLD.  Candidates should ALL be releasing brain scans, body scans, and tons on any medical conditions.  As POTUS, you have the ability to nuke countries or destroy economy.  If you have a big ass brain tumor or clot on lung or 4 bouts with cancer, the people should KNOW.  There are 300 mil americans... surely they can find qualified people with decent health.

BREITBART:
Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clinton’s Health

Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s disappearance from the debate stage last month left people speculating that the former First Lady took a long bathroom break, but now a law-enforcement source with inside connections is alleging that Clinton was missing from the stage due to health issues stemming from a previous brain injury.

These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities.

All that said, however, Clinton’s campaign maintained to Breitbart News that she is in good health and can serve as President of the United States.

“Strong source just told me something I suspected. Hillary’s debate ‘bathroom break’ wasn’t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,” wrote John Cardillo on Twitter.

Cardillo, who previously worked as an officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), told Breitbart News that he knows of two additional sources who have commented about Clinton’s health problems, which have even impacted her ability to walk to her car after delivering a speech.

“I got this from both a [federal agent] … and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,” Cardillo told Breitbart News, adding:

These are two people that aren’t just personal friends. I worked with one and then post law-enforcement worked with another on some related things. So, these aren’t anonymous people. These are good friends. Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind – she would come off the podium backstage – and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented.

Cardillo said these two security officials don’t know each other and do not live in the same state, but “their stories were almost identical.”

One of the men told him that Clinton was “very pale, kind of disoriented. He said she looked like she was about to faint. She was very pale, almost sweaty.”

Cardillo said one of the incidents occurred while she was Secretary of State. The event worked by the NYPD official was roughly a year ago.

Veteran Republican strategist Roger Stone, who previously worked with GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, told Breitbart News that he has also heard about Clinton’s long-term health problems.

“A number of New York Democrats, very prominent, well-known, wealthy New York Democrats, told me last year that Hillary had very significant health issues and that they were surprised that she was running in view of her health problems and her lack of stamina,” Stone told Breitbart News. “So far, she’s run a very controlled campaign,”

“I don’t think she has the physical stamina to be president,” he stated. “I have no doubt that Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)79%
 won’t call her on it, but Trump certainly would.”

“We also know that in the emails, of course, Huma Abedin… says that she is easily confused,” Stone added, referencing Clinton’s close confidant Abedin comment in an email, “She’s often confused,” referring to Clinton.

Trump, Stone’s former boss, certainly hasn’t been shy in questioning whether Clinton has the “stamina” to be president.

“She goes out and she sees you guys for about 10 minutes, she sees you for a little while, it’s all rehearsed and staged,” Trump said in a recent interview on Fox News’ Media Buzz.

“They’ll pick a couple of people out of the audience that are like, you know, 100 percent. She’ll sit around a little plastic table, they’ll talk to the people for a while. It’s ridiculous,” Trump added. “And then she goes away for five or six days and you don’t see her. She goes to sleep.”

Neurologist Dr. Daniel Kassicieh, D.O., reviewed news reports of Clinton’s head injury in light of the recent information revealed from the security sources that are raising questions about her current health status.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/law-enforcement-officials-medical-professionals-theres-something-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Look if a concussion can keep guys from playing NFL football. A fall by an older woman that took 6 months to recover from is a legitimate concern. Politics is unhealthy so unless your Paul Ryan and are some cross fit freak...most aren't in great shape. Doing cross fit automatically calls in to question Ryan's judgment anyway.

Did Paul Ryan grow the beard to hide the fact he's gained some weight?   many men do use the beard to hide the double chin...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Hillary is too old and sickley to run for POTUS in 2016 - stick a fork in her
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 09:11:01 PM »
Hilary should 100% disclose her health.  Brain scans, etc.

Just as it was unacceptable for Mccain to give reporters a quick chance to skim his sanitized medical records, no notes, no copies.  Just as it was unacceptable for Obama not to release some lung scans - due to his genetics and smoking history.

Just as it was unacceptable for Palin to release a one-paragraph note saying "oh, she's fine!" - Given her history of questionable casual sex partners, particularly with future promiscuous professional athletes, yes, medical records ARE important.  Same with Biden- mid 60s, 40 years at a stressful job, yes, do a full scan and publish it for the public.

We're talking about the top job in the WORLD.  Candidates should ALL be releasing brain scans, body scans, and tons on any medical conditions.  As POTUS, you have the ability to nuke countries or destroy economy.  If you have a big ass brain tumor or clot on lung or 4 bouts with cancer, the people should KNOW.  There are 300 mil americans... surely they can find qualified people with decent health.

Coach - I've been saying (longer than you actually)

What do you think about this article, 240? Are you still going to vote for her even with these obvious health problems?