Author Topic: Youtube Prankster Roman Atwood fakes stealing gas from cars in a black area  (Read 8011 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Actually surprised how restrained these brothers were. I'm with you, Wes, I come upon this cat, I ain't asking any questions.
He was lucky bro,and Hell yeah,if you fuck with peoples cars where I come from,you usually get a foot in the ass just for starters!  :D

Prank my ass.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Would be aggressive at first, but as he would reveal it was a mere prank concerning water, i would laugh and tell him to go on his way, not keep punching him

If a guy showed me the water, I'd think he was putting water in my gas tank to fuck up on engine.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Is that Wiggs 2nd from left in the purple robe?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
I don't find these 'pranks' funny.

Pranks are something harmless or something you do to your buddies.

This is just aggravating and harassing.

I don't think he should be shot, but a few knots on the head are in order.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
looks staged to me... most black people wont say anything unless they got extra friends to jump....taking your shirt off while you got the guy on the ground... bs...if it was legit they would knock him out. alot of youtube videos are staged to get attention.. please we seen real survielnce videos where they all jump in 1 vs 10 and almost kill the guy, stomping there head in etc... now they all let this guy go?
real men= no rubbers

Method101

• Getbig V
looks staged to me... most black people wont say anything unless they got extra friends to jump....taking your shirt off while you got the guy on the ground... bs...if it was legit they would knock him out. alot of youtube videos are staged to get attention.. please we seen real survielnce videos where they all jump in 1 vs 10 and almost kill the guy, stomping there head in etc... now they all let this guy go?
He is a fast runner, after the last prank he out ran the gang of negroes or they may have stomped on his head like you say. the camera man was filming from within a car and had to drive around to pick him up afterwards.

Lol here is another one

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
hilarious

AmonRa

Fake. It's staged.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
looks staged , each time he gets pushed about a bit. if real at least one of those he would have got chinned.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
He is a fast runner, after the last prank he out ran the gang of negroes or they may have stomped on his head like you say. the camera man was filming from within a car and had to drive around to pick him up afterwards.

Lol here is another one

Is this supposed to be funny?

Scaring people that they are being shot at?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

LOL at that old "lady" in the beginning

The nerve calling others rude

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
the black guys can't fight for shit... first one's typical.. makes a big show like he's on WWE or something, taking off his shirt then proceeds to awkwardly push the guy around and attempt a wrist/shoulder lock that any whitebelt BJJ fella could've reversed.

typical.... see it in prison all the time. black guys think the white guy will back down because they're intimidated and when they don't, the black fella who talks a big Tyson-game proceeds to awkwardly flail around and demonstrate the fighting skills of a 14yr old girl.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
the black guys can't fight for shit... first one's typical.. makes a big show like he's on WWE or something, taking off his shirt then proceeds to awkwardly push the guy around and attempt a wrist/shoulder lock that any whitebelt BJJ fella could've reversed.

typical.... see it in prison all the time. black guys think the white guy will back down because they're intimidated and when they don't, the black fella who talks a big Tyson-game proceeds to awkwardly flail around and demonstrate the fighting skills of a 14yr old girl.

Many times it's the result of no dad or male figure in the home.

That definitely wasn't the case with Hebrews 30 years ago but yeah you're right when you see alot of them nowadays it's pretty much a joke.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Geez, look at this freaking moron. So, because something is fake is automatically a prank?  ::) This idiot is asking for more than a beating.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Esfitness taking care of business  ;D

nah, I dont' swing that wildly. I'm tighter. lol... and I would've shot a double leg and knee-bared him... you know you're in jail and on camera.. throwing strikes is gonna get you an assault charge, as would a broken bone (with an arm bar or some sort) and a choke would get a panic response from the CO's.. best bet would be a knee bar as the odds are that black guy wouldn't have a clue how to counter it, and you'd end up damaging his knee and causing him a lot of pain and trouble without broken bones and an assault charge. a DA or grand jury wouldn't know what to think and probably wouldn't press charges if they saw you on camera holding a guys foot, so long as you're not escalating the fight and striking him.

this has been "How to injure an opponent and not catch a new charge while incarcerated, with ESFITNESS. thanks for listening". lol

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
nah, I dont' swing that wildly. I'm tighter. lol... and I would've shot a double leg and knee-bared him... you know you're in jail and on camera.. throwing strikes is gonna get you an assault charge, as would a broken bone (with an arm bar or some sort) and a choke would get a panic response from the CO's.. best bet would be a knee bar as the odds are that black guy wouldn't have a clue how to counter it, and you'd end up damaging his knee and causing him a lot of pain and trouble without broken bones and an assault charge. a DA or grand jury wouldn't know what to think and probably wouldn't press charges if they saw you on camera holding a guys foot, so long as you're not escalating the fight and striking him.

this has been "How to injure an opponent and not catch a new charge while incarcerated, with ESFITNESS. thanks for listening". lol

Lol, see how could anyone not like ESF?
He's always dispensing the useful advices - from steroid dosages to popping a neeguls kneecap without getting charges.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

My only problem with the video is that the wood gets tased. Fucker was simply minding his bidness when darkie struck.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
My only problem with the video is that the wood gets tased. Fucker was simply minding his bidness when darkie struck.

at least the suge knight wannabe got tuned up in county.. when they both get to prison, the woods won't even bother with some chump who already got knocked out.

at least the wood took the tasing like a champ... he was down for a while. I'm surprised they actually tased him.. they used to shoot us with painball guns loaded with pepper-spray balls.. and they usually aimed for our nuts.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
at least the suge knight wannabe got tuned up in county.. when they both get to prison, the woods won't even bother with some chump who already got knocked out.

at least the wood took the tasing like a champ... he was down for a while. I'm surprised they actually tased him.. they used to shoot us with painball guns loaded with pepper-spray balls.. and they usually aimed for our nuts.

I've only been in county for a short time, but my bro did a few stretches in the penn. He said the same thing about brothas in regards to fighting. I only noticed they f'n whined about everything and couldn't keep their folks in line. It all was totally foreign to me, but I did notice the Woods and Southsiders seemed far more interested in keeping their shit in order. Brothas were different.