Author Topic: I got an e-mail from Anabolic Halo  (Read 15976 times)

Simple Simon

Re: I got an e-mail from Anabolic Halo
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2014, 03:31:03 PM »
I think halo understanding and use of his language perhaps makes him appear and sound racist or more racist than he actually is, in a way which he doesn't mean or think is.

His command of English is clearly not very good.

Maybe this is a language issue?

I can't imagine him genuinely being racist since his partner is black and he has a child with her.

It wouldn't make any sense to me.

I am not condoning anything here but just raising what I think is a valid point regarding the use of language in different cultures and how it can come across.

Some of the terms used in the Middle East for example can be construed to be racist in the west yet are acceptable common terms there.

psst, you actually caused all this posting by proxy, a clear breach of forum rules.

Now, where you want to meet and what time?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2014, 03:36:13 PM »
yeah well much the way I don't forgive pieces of shit for hurting on their way out of my asshole, I won't forgive this piece of shit on his way out of getbig. He's doing what his nature tells him to do.  I'm sure I'll be trolled and run off the board for saying so. a hurricane of insults and racist epithets are certainly coming my way, but FUCK HALO.

No. You won't.

You'll be fine.

"1"

Uncle Junior

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »
psst, you actually caused all this posting by proxy, a clear breach of forum rules.

Now, where you want to meet and what time?

isn't publishing pm's a breach of the forum rules?

show me where in the terms there is any mention of posting message for someone in timeout is breach of the rules?

I am not sharing an account.

Maybe the forum rules need to be updated.

About the time and place "this is where I go quiet"...I don't out myself so easily like you do. Walls have ears, you should know that by now. You have my number.

Mwah
x0x0x

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2014, 03:40:53 PM »
No. You won't.

You'll be fine.

"1"
x2

Lobstah is protected by all the main guys and old timers on here 100%, anyone who fucks with her gets it back ten fold.

She is getbigs pride because she was a regular poster here when she got her pro card, a very rare thing and we are grateful for having her post here.  :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »
That didn't look like Halo's writing style to me. I am guessing that Joon is trolling again.

Nice touch pinning the racist comment on Halo.

Listen, I know that you feel very fond of Halo and are one his biggest supporter on the forum. I can respect that you appreciate his work. There is nothing wrong with having friends on this little site we call home.

Now, after seeing the type of tone he has towards Lobstah, do you not understand why he was sent to Time Out?

Halo just sent me this via email. ??? :o

then this:

"Lobstah is a woman with issues.

she is just mad that i always say i love chocolate woman

it's "racist" to her

look woman, i know a thing or two about black people, maybe even more than you do

and believe me they are 10,000 x more racist than i can ever be

give it a rest quirky mooley"

If you'd like, I can also forward to you the remarks he made about Phil Heath's wife.

Oh, and let's not forget the flooding of the forum and the blatant disregard for the rules that states that you will not have multiple gimmicks (NOexplode amongst a few).

"1"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2014, 03:46:18 PM »
new chief officer of getbig

OneMoreRep:

::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2014, 03:46:41 PM »
x2

Lobstah is protected by all the main guys and old timers on here 100%, anyone who fucks with her gets it back ten fold.

She is getbigs pride because she was a regular poster here when she got her pro card, a very rare thing and we are grateful for having her post here.  :)

100% in agreement.

This has already been discussed with Ron and the vast majority of moderators.

Lobstah is a good woman who comes to share and have a good time, as we all do.

If someone decides to stalk her and/or approach her with derogatory terms of any types, they shall be removed.

It's important to mention that Lobstah NEVER complained to anyone about the kind of nonsense she was being exposed to here. I simply started to notice a pattern and acted on it.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2014, 03:47:35 PM »
new chief officer of getbig

OneMoreRep:

::)

Get used to it...

"1"

Uncle Junior

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2014, 03:51:35 PM »
Listen, I know that you feel very fond of Halo and are one his biggest supporter on the forum. I can respect that you appreciate his work. There is nothing wrong with having friends on this little site we call home.

Now, after seeing the type of tone he has towards Lobstah, do you not understand why he was sent to Time Out?

If you'd like, I can also forward to you the remarks he made about Phil Heath's wife.

Oh, and let's not forget the flooding of the forum and the blatant disregard for the rules that states that you will not have multiple gimmicks (NOexplode amongst a few).

"1"

I couldn't agree with you more, I thought that was utterly unacceptable about Phil's wife I don't condone any form of racism for one second.

I am just trying to under his mindset, does he actually even realize or have the language capability to understand what he is saying, because having talked to him via email I know that he genuinely doesn't feel he is being racist and wouldn't troll me off the board I don't think.

Also it literally makes no sense since his wife is black too.

I am not defending him or condoning his behavior I am simply saying maybe if someone talked to him and said hey, this is why what you say is not appropriate and unacceptable for the following reasons it might sink in he might get it cos I genuinely don't think he does or thinks what he saying is being racist.

Still each to their own.

I apologize to Lobstah again for posting his message, I genuinely didn't understand what that term even meant until I goggled it afterwards, deleted it and asked Simple Simon to do the same which he refused.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2014, 03:52:11 PM »

"1"

I completely appreciate that and I know and understand why Halo is there. Why my jimmies are currently rustled is that Joon posts a racist remark that he damn well knows is offensive to bolster his already astronomical cred on this board. Did Halo send it in email to Joon? Heck if I know, but Joon is so fucking FOS about everything, it strains credulity. Is Halo capable of saying something so offensive? Yup, he's done it before. Halo did send it, but Joon posted a vile racist remark intended to hurt and is trying to stand away and say "it wasn't me"

Do what you will OMR, you've always been fair. This Joon shit is over the top now.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2014, 03:55:31 PM »
100% in agreement.

This has already been discussed with Ron and the vast majority of moderators.

Lobstah is a good woman who comes to share and have a good time, as we all do.

If someone decides to stalk her and/or approach her with derogatory terms of any types, they shall be removed.

It's important to mention that Lobstah NEVER complained to anyone about the kind of nonsense she was being exposed to here. I simply started to notice a pattern and acted on it.

"1"
gracias, friends.  I'm unclear as to what I did to elicit the namecalling and hate from this jerk (and his gimmicks), but grateful someone sees that it is ridiculous

Uncle Junior

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2014, 03:58:03 PM »
I completely appreciate that and I know and understand why Halo is there. Why my jimmies are currently rustled is that Joon posts a racist remark that he damn well knows is offensive to bolster his already astronomical cred on this board. Did Halo send it in email to Joon? Heck if I know, but Joon is so fucking FOS about everything, it strains credulity. Is Halo capable of saying something so offensive? Yup, he's done it before. Halo did send it, but Joon posted a vile racist remark intended to hurt and is trying to stand away and say "it wasn't me"

Do what you will OMR, you've always been fair. This Joon shit is over the top now.

Go fuck yourself, you are another fucking moron with an agenda against me trying to cause trouble. You were the fucking twat starting free halo campaign and laughing at his previous possible racist comments for months now you lying hypocritical two faced piece of shit who looks like shit too.

Whatever you think about me at least I am honest and straight up fellow, not two faced beta bitch like you.

Go fuck yourself your are on the shit list.

Ok meltdown over (I am never going on 750mg test a week again)

Mwah
x0x0x

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2014, 03:58:47 PM »
I didn't even know that was a racist term... I just had to google it.

It's like when that Senator said "macaca". I had no earthly idea... Getbig certainly does educate me more thought it would.

short for mulignan

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2014, 03:59:19 PM »

Thank you.

Joon knows the rules. He understands very well that if he starts to break them, even under the guise of "I'm just the messenger" that he will be removed.

What I like to do is give everyone the benefit of the doubt. If I start to see a pattern, then I will have to act on things, because if not, I will have an inbox filled with over 10-20 PM's a day requesting actions and asking for justifications for my lack thereof.

Moderating the forum isn't easy guys. I try to be as fair as I possibly can be. Sometimes, I make decisions that my friends on here don't like. Other times, I make decisions that my friends love, but that 50% of the forum hates. It's never a perfect ending and regardless of what I do, there will always be a group of people that don't approve.

Due to this, I stick by the rules and give everyone 3, 4 and sometimes 5 chances to fuck up, after they have been warned, before I do anything whatsoever.

"1"

Uncle Junior

« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2014, 04:01:46 PM »
short for mulignan

That's the thing how would anyone know that term he used is a short abbreviated term for that? ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2014, 04:03:09 PM »
Team Lobstah all the way. Anything I have ever said about her was in true getbig code.

Always ball busting, never malicious or racist.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2014, 04:04:13 PM »
Thank you.

Joon knows the rules. He understands very well that if he starts to break them, even under the guise of "I'm just the messenger" that he will be removed.

What I like to do is give everyone the benefit of the doubt. If I start to see a pattern, then I will have to act on things, because if not, I will have an inbox filled with over 10-20 PM's a day requesting actions and asking for justifications for my lack thereof.

Moderating the forum isn't easy guys. I try to be as fair as I possibly can be. Sometimes, I make decisions that my friends on here don't like. Other times, I make decisions that my friends love, but that 50% of the forum hates. It's never a perfect ending and regardless of what I do, there will always be a group of people that don't approve.

Due to this, I stick by the rules and give everyone 3, 4 and sometimes 5 chances to fuck up, after they have been warned, before I do anything whatsoever.

"1"

I won't be posting anything by halo as a messenger or anyone else for that matter again.

Onemorerep and Ron have been more than fair to me.

Again apologies for any unintended offense which may have been caused to Lobstah.

Sometimes I get carried away and post without thinking or being meticulous enough with paying attention to detail.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2014, 04:10:35 PM »
Go fuck yourself, you are another fucking moron with an agenda against me trying to cause trouble. You were the fucking twat starting free halo campaign and laughing at his previous possible racist comments for months now you lying hypocritical two faced piece of shit who looks like shit too.

Whatever you think about me at least I am honest and straight up fellow, not two faced beta bitch like you.

Go fuck yourself your are on the shit list.

Ok meltdown over (I am never going on 750mg test a week again)

Mwah
x0x0x

I dispute the "two-faced" and "beta", but I will be the first person to say I look like shit. Lord knows I am trying, Ringo.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2014, 04:10:57 PM »
Spike LEE

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2014, 04:11:59 PM »

"1"

I gotta admit AnabolicHalo had some serious talent as a poster but respect for this forum has to be first and foremost.

Getbig is and always will be ruled by the Old Guard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2014, 04:17:52 PM »
Lord knows I am trying, Ringo.
I legit LOL`ed!  ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2014, 04:18:59 PM »
I dispute the "two-faced" and "beta", but I will be the first person to say I look like shit. Lord knows I am trying, Ringo.

Sorry AJ, didn't mean to use you as a punch bag but you gave me roid rage and you look great.  ;)

Don't go up to 750mg, it's a good feeling but also bit fucking hard to control sometimes makes you ansy as hell.

I am becoming more irresponsible daily.

There was an old person driving really slow the other day in front of me on my way to the whorehouse and I fucking pressed down on the tiptronic and over take literally 6 cars at 100mph on a 30mph road cos it made me melt so hard.

Got to control that shit and act like a pro.

Peace

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2014, 04:44:17 PM »
x2

She is getbigs pride because she was a regular poster here when she got her pro card, a very rare thing and we are grateful for having her post here.  :)

We need to stop chasing women off here and she's a great poster to boot!

Laying down the gb rules of peace!  

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2014, 04:50:02 PM »
OK so what I read is UJ boasted about mailing Halo, posts (alleged) Halo posts that had offensive material (in private), UJ posts it (public) Halo gets grief and UJ is let off scot free.

OK got it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2014, 12:27:49 PM »

I couldn't agree with you more, I thought that was utterly unacceptable about Phil's wife I don't condone any form of racism for one second.

I am just trying to under his mindset, does he actually even realize or have the language capability to understand what he is saying, because having talked to him via email I know that he genuinely doesn't feel he is being racist and wouldn't troll me off the board I don't think.

Also it literally makes no sense since his wife is black too.

I am not defending him or condoning his behavior I am simply saying maybe if someone talked to him and said hey, this is why what you say is not appropriate and unacceptable for the following reasons it might sink in he might get it cos I genuinely don't think he does or thinks what he saying is being racist.

Still each to their own.

I apologize to Lobstah again for posting his message, I genuinely didn't understand what that term even meant until I goggled it afterwards, deleted it and asked Simple Simon to do the same which he refused.

Just seen this, thought the thread had been removed.

Bolded section
I left it in because I wanted people to see what YOU posted, you claim you didnt know what it meant, neither did I but I knew it wasn't a compliment and so did you you little c.unt.
This is your last warning fatso, you mention me one more time on this forum and we will be meeting, take that as read.