Author Topic: European Elections  (Read 4174 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: European Elections
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2014, 08:48:02 AM »
That's a beautiful globalist elite fantasy, that really couldn't be further from the truth though. You're wrong on all points. Most countries around the world clearly still maintain their "default" culture. Waltz into some non European countries and tell them that, you're in for a surprise. All European countries still overwhelmingly have unique native cultural identities, these cultures created and maintain the societies and political environments that are so desirable to people around the world. When you give up that successful culture in favor of misguided liberal philosophy the country you knew will cease to exist, it will become another society to flee.

I don't understand why you seem to desire a scenario where your culture is constrained, and has to adapt or get out of the way? ???

This really doesn't affect me, I'll have the ability to enjoy the Anglo culture I was born into for the rest of my life. When I explore new cultures it's voluntarily.

Not sure if you get my point, so to clarify things: this is not a 'wish', this is the result of the dynamic world we're living. This mixing process started during the first colonies and it's speed went through the roof during the last 100 years.
Yes, you're correct that many so called 'cultures' hang to 'their' roots, call it nationalism. To me this is simply a tradition that gives people a false 'united feeling'. If this gives them a good feeling, more power to them, but they're delusional. Keep in mind that these cultures are dynamic; they change over time. This was a very slow process for centuries, but not anymore.
Some traditional people may worry about this, but it won't help them. This strong mix of processes can't be stopped, since we're with so many 'cultures', religions, political ideologies and so on.
Again, I'm not saying this is what I wish, though it's interesting, this is simply the reality.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2014, 08:53:55 AM »
Everyone is afraid to be called rascist in sweden, if you dont praise the swedish system for 100% you are a rascist. The swedish migrationminister billström said 6months ago that sweden cant take in all of the worlds migrants (not exactly those words) the media blasted him and just the day after he  was forced to appologise and say he sisnt lean it

You need to elect a black leader. After 8 years of Obama, I am proud to call myself racist, since it's going to be used against me anyway.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2014, 09:14:14 AM »
Whores don't care who gets elected just give them the money.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2014, 09:57:07 AM »
You need to elect a black leader. After 8 years of Obama, I am proud to call myself racist, since it's going to be used against me anyway.
8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2014, 08:44:16 PM »
Not sure if you get my point, so to clarify things: this is not a 'wish', this is the result of the dynamic world we're living. This mixing process started during the first colonies and it's speed went through the roof during the last 100 years.
Yes, you're correct that many so called 'cultures' hang to 'their' roots, call it nationalism. To me this is simply a tradition that gives people a false 'united feeling'. If this gives them a good feeling, more power to them, but they're delusional. Keep in mind that these cultures are dynamic; they change over time. This was a very slow process for centuries, but not anymore.
Some traditional people may worry about this, but it won't help them. This strong mix of processes can't be stopped, since we're with so many 'cultures', religions, political ideologies and so on.
Again, I'm not saying this is what I wish, though it's interesting, this is simply the reality.

Okay, I see what you're saying. I don't think it has to be that way, and it won't be that way in some countries. It's unsustainable

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2014, 03:03:31 AM »
Okay, I see what you're saying. I don't think it has to be that way, and it won't be that way in some countries. It's unsustainable

You can select the people you hang out with to some extent, but nationwide this effect is irreversible.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2014, 03:21:38 AM »
The problem with the European Union is that it's all about Germany and it's dream. The other countries are considered landscape and cheap hand labour. Just like the Americans do with their companies in Mexico or France in Morocco and Argelia.

Minimum wage in Portugal is 485€ a month, in the other countries except maybe Romania or Greece is doble or triple. Still, the german power that be want to reduce it even more and they don't care if that isn't enough to people to eat.
Because, if the world doesn't know, who dictates the laws in Portugal is Germany and not the elected portuguese politicians. Our male politicians have vaginas in their croutches and will do everything except stand by their own people.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2014, 04:03:27 AM »
The problem with the European Union is that it's all about Germany and it's dream. The other countries are considered landscape and cheap hand labour. Just like the Americans do with their companies in Mexico or France in Morocco and Argelia.

Minimum wage in Portugal is 485€ a month, in the other countries except maybe Romania or Greece is doble or triple. Still, the german power that be want to reduce it even more and they don't care if that isn't enough to people to eat.
Because, if the world doesn't know, who dictates the laws in Portugal is Germany and not the elected portuguese politicians. Our male politicians have vaginas in their croutches and will do everything except stand by their own people.

Yes, nothing good can come of taking away local power and consolidating it at the top with outsiders.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2014, 10:04:45 AM »
That's a beautiful globalist elite fantasy, that really couldn't be further from the truth though. You're wrong on all points. Most countries around the world clearly still maintain their "default" culture. Waltz into some non European countries and tell them that, you're in for a surprise. All European countries still overwhelmingly have unique native cultural identities, these cultures created and maintain the societies and political environments that are so desirable to people around the world. When you give up that successful culture in favor of misguided liberal philosophy the country you knew will cease to exist, it will become another society to flee.

I don't understand why you seem to desire a scenario where your culture is constrained, and has to adapt or get out of the way? ???

This really doesn't affect me, I'll have the ability to enjoy the Anglo culture I was born into for the rest of my life. When I explore new cultures it's voluntarily.

Excellent post

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 01:48:14 PM »
Excellent post

Thanks, means something coming from you...  8)