Author Topic: Creatine supplement made Elliot Rodger kill - they claim  (Read 45614 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Creatine made Elliot Rodger kill
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 10:43:05 AM »
How many latte mocha macchiato you think Elliot Rodgers pounded a day  ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 10:52:52 AM »
Did the creatine story arise from that ridiculous conversation? Dude was obviously fucking around.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 10:53:59 AM »
Probably that German creatine. That stuff was crazy.
a

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 11:00:44 AM »
Regarding creatine, if you stick with the manufacturer recommended dosages on the bottle you should be fine. Problems arise when people spike creatine with grape juice or sugar to increase the effect. There are even reports of people stacking creatine with whey and exotics like hmb and, yeah, I guess that could lead to problems.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 11:03:10 AM »
you think the japs had the pilots snort Creatine before their kamikaze flights to Pearl Harbor  ???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 11:05:06 AM »
Nazi doctors gave Creatine to their soldiers in an attempt to make them more aggressive. The Soviet Union then decided to give Creatine to their athletes. Once the U.S. learned the Soviet's secret, they also began giving Creatine to their athletes, starting in the 1950's.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »
UNLESS his kidney somehow detached itself from his body and pulled the trigger ,then creatine is safe in a court of law.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 11:25:01 AM »
Nazi doctors gave Creatine to their soldiers in an attempt to make them more aggressive. The Soviet Union then decided to give Creatine to their athletes. Once the U.S. learned the Soviet's secret, they also began giving Creatine to their athletes, starting in the 1950's.

HAHAHAHA

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 11:28:32 AM »

Uh oh, was Steve Reeves on creatine?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 11:36:41 AM »
"I started taking creatine in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking creatine, I knew it was making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? To kill every blonde slut who forced me to rot in loneliness."

- Lyle Alzado

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2014, 11:38:28 AM »
"I started taking Seman in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking Seman, I knew it was making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? To kill every blonde slut who forced me to rot in loneliness."

- Lyle Alzado

Fixed

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 11:38:45 AM »
"I started taking creatine in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking creatine, I knew it was making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? To kill every blonde slut who forced me to rot in loneliness."

- Lyle Alzado

DUDE WAS INTENSE,,,he wasted away pretty bad in front of the world.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »
"The point is, ladies and gentleman, that creatine — for lack of a better word — is good.
 Creatine is right.  Creatine works.  Creatine clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.  Creatine, in all of its forms — creatine for life, for money, for love, knowledge — has marked the upward surge of mankind.  And creatine — you mark my words — will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

-Gordon Gekko

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 11:55:15 AM »
"The point is, ladies and gentleman, that creatine — for lack of a better word — is good.
 Creatine is right.  Creatine works.  Creatine clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.  Creatine, in all of its forms — creatine for life, for money, for love, knowledge — has marked the upward surge of mankind.  And creatine — you mark my words — will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

-Gordon Gekko

BRILLIANT...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2014, 12:02:51 PM »
In this country, you gotta take the creatine first. Then when you get the creatine, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2014, 12:10:49 PM »
MOVIE PLOT...ST.CREATINE ELMO'S FIRE..

Rob lowes character loads up on creatine'5 per day loading  phase,gets too big can't play sax anymore..
Demi moores character gets so deperate she just snorts it and loses job after job..
Andrew mc carthy uses it and gets mistaken as gay man by demi's moores neighbor
judd nelson he couldn't be bothered he's still living of breakfast club $$$..at that point.
ally sheedy uses it and her chin gets pointier..
Emilio Estevez been on it since his breakfast club days obvious bloat playing high school wrestler ..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2014, 12:15:20 PM »
In this country, you gotta take the creatine first. Then when you get the creatine, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

;D  Excellent, just excellent.
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2014, 12:16:57 PM »

-Gordon Gekko

Inspired stuff in this thread!  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2014, 12:34:33 PM »
Hahaha lolz

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2014, 12:29:42 AM »
This thread is awesome! Keep up the good work

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2014, 01:59:44 AM »
Here is the pic of Hugh Wotmate PIP

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2014, 02:01:52 AM »

-Gordon Gekko

hahhahahahahah!111

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2014, 02:02:39 AM »
MOVIE PLOT...ST.CREATINE ELMO'S FIRE..

Rob lowes character loads up on creatine'5 per day loading  phase,gets too big can't play sax anymore..
Demi moores character gets so deperate she just snorts it and loses job after job..
Andrew mc carthy uses it and gets mistaken as gay man by demi's moores neighbor
judd nelson he couldn't be bothered he's still living of breakfast club $$$..at that point.
ally sheedy uses it and her chin gets pointier..
Emilio Estevez been on it since his breakfast club days obvious bloat playing high school wrestler ..

hahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2014, 03:57:04 AM »
Sad thing is that there may be some truth to this, bear with me I am a mod guys.

Creatine increases creatine phosphokinase which leads to a second messenger system of g coupled proteins and receptor modulation. Over time the muscles swell which causes a chemical reaction in the myocytes to dump glucose into the blood stream, however, insulin is one step away from creatine so all the creatine induces glycolysis causing a hypoglycemic reaction. This low blood sugar results in the brain struggling to operate properly causing massive depletion of dopamine in the mesocorticolimbic pathway, causing beta bitchness. two steps away from pre meditated murder if you drink this.

Creatine, not even once.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2014, 04:51:02 AM »
Creatine rage  :o