Author Topic: This RINO needs to go....Any of you from Virginia?  (Read 1938 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This RINO needs to go....Any of you from Virginia?
« on: May 29, 2014, 05:20:16 AM »
How can anyone vote for this liar? He makes a push for amnesty. Applauds the president at a speech where the jokeinthewhitehouse is clearly commenting on the need to find a path towards citizenship for all these criminal invaders and he meets with people who clearly hold the interest of illegals above America's, yet he is now running on a platform where he claims he is against amnesty. Unbelievable. And yet, he might succeed in getting reelected.

The campaign manager for House Majority Leader Eric Cantor isn’t backing down from their new campaign-trail flyer lauding Cantor for fighting against President Barack Obama’s amnesty bill.

“He stopped the bill when it came out of the Senate,” Ray Allen, Cantor’s campaign manager, told The Daily Caller.

The defender-against-amnesty claim appeared in flyers sent to GOP primary voters near Richmond, Va., two weeks before the vote on June 10. “Conservative Republican Eric Cantor is stopping the Obama [and Sen. Harry] Reid plan to give illegal aliens amnesty,” says one of the flyers.

But his critics, including primary challenger and economist Dave Brat, are hitting back: Cantor’s claim has prompted hoots of contempt, some anger and some Bronx cheers from the many activists who have fought the massive push by progressives, media outlets and business groups to double the current inflow of 2 million immigrants and guest workers each year.

“7th district votes are not going to fall for these outright lies that Brat is selling,” Allen said.

But the flyers “suggest that Eric Cantor is scared,” said Zachary Werrell, Brat’s campaign manager.

Cantor said “immigration reform” was a top priority for 2013, said Werrell, but now “he’s realizing that voters in his district are overwhelmingly against it, and all of a sudden, he’s saying he’s against amnesty.”

“Is there any limit to the degree of lying that may be deemed off limits during the campaign?” said an article by Daniel Horowitz, policy director for The Madison Project.

“It is perfidious that these people use their money collected from pro-amnesty special interests to paint themselves as anti-amnesty so they can win re-election and pass amnesty,” said Horowitz, in an article headlined “Establishment Campaign Strategy: Shameless, Cowardly, and Perfidious.”

Brat is using the controversy to boost his upstart campaign, which threaten to embarrass or even defeat Cantor.

Either result would likely deter other GOP politicians from secretly backing any future immigration increases.

Brat has scheduled a press conference in central Richmond on Wednesday to slam Cantor. The event likely will get extra coverage, because Democratic Rep. Luis Gutiérrez is holding a rally at the same place to pressure Cantor into passing an amnesty for 12 million or more illegals now living in the United States. Roughly 12 million Americans turn 18 during the course of three years.

Last July, Cantor joined Gutiérrez on a three-day tour intended to promote passage of a major immigration increase.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/28/cantor-claims-to-be-anti-amnesty-champion/#ixzz336eJPEhw

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: This RINO needs to go....Any of you from Virginia?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »
Vote for Brat!

Brat, a Henrico County resident and economics professor at Randolph-Macon College, said, “Eric Cantor doesn’t represent you and he doesn’t represent … the 7th District of Virginia. Eric Cantor represents large corporations who want a never-ending supply of cheap, low-wage foreign labor.”

Brat, who is challenging Cantor in the June 10 Republican primary, went on to say that Cantor should make public the names of all business executives and lobbyists with whom he and his staff have met to discuss immigration.

“Eric Cantor saying he opposes amnesty is like Barack Obama saying he opposes Obamacare,” he said.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regional/right-left-rip-cantor-on-immigration/article_1decdad6-e687-11e3-833c-001a4bcf6878.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 05:44:30 AM »
lol ERIC CANTOR is on board with the rest of those idiots suddenly supporting amnesty because they think it'll being votes.  There's a lot of polling data that shows legal hispanics who currently vote DO NOT support amnesty, they don't support illegal immigration.

Repubs are DESPERATE here and think 'hispandering' is going to save them.  IT IS NOT!   Stop glorifying the tea party, stop glorifying RINOS.  Find a common sense medium that involves common sense spending, a GRADUAL removal of entitlements, and above all, stop signing idiotic pledges and being extreme on everything.  Hundreds of wedge issue "symbolic" acts, but so little about the economy and obamacare.  All they care about it being the craziest dude in their primary.  Now trying to nullify the issue but supporting amnesty.  Watch what happens when the BASE abandons them AND dems keep their hispanic votes.  What then?  Don't act surprised when it happens - a lot of us see it coming.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 06:32:15 AM »
They know they're not getting the votes...its about power to these guys and the job after this one.
L

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 04:54:27 AM »
HEHEHEEHEEHH!!  I wish what occurred in VA was repeated everywhere in this nation.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_VIRGINIA_PRIMARY_CANTOR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-06-10-20-05-45
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- In an upset for the ages, Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia, the second-most powerful man in the House, was dethroned Tuesday by a little-known, tea party-backed Republican primary challenger carried to victory on a wave of public anger over calls for looser immigration laws.

"This is a miracle from God that just happened," exulted David Brat, an economics professor, as his victory became clear in the congressional district around Virginia's capital city.

Speaking to downcast supporters, Cantor conceded, "Obviously we came up short" in a bid for renomination to an eighth term.

The victory was by far the biggest of the 2014 campaign season for tea party forces, although last week they forced veteran Mississippi Sen. Thad Cochran into a June 24 runoff, and hope state Sen. Chris McDaniel can prevail then.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 05:05:17 AM »
F Cantor - he made his bed - let him sleep in it along w all the other RINO's. 

Again - its simple - Obama is a communist traitor and a neo-terrorist in his own right and is not to be negotiated with, made deals with, etc under any scenario or circumstances whatsoever. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 05:12:01 AM »
I love how some retards on the right and the left claim that Cantor was not for amnesty. That he was only in favor of a small, limited part of immigration reform which is that piece of crap legislation called the "dream act".

That is more than enough. If he was true conservative, he should have opposed the "dream act", he shouldn't have applauded the president's comments on immigration reform aka amnesty and he should have pushed harder for a law that secured border, not gone around Washington D.C. clamoring for a pathway to citizenship.

He was for amnesty. He would have voted for it. There is no doubt about that. But, these idiots at Morning Joe are claiming that he wasn't. Total BS and the VA voters were not fooled.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 06:26:43 AM »
Now the White House claims that Cantor's defeat was not due to his stance on immigration. It had nothing to do with it.

Really? Tell that to his opponent who kept bringing it up and making it a big issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 06:28:34 AM »
Now the White House claims that Cantor's defeat was not due to his stance on immigration. It had nothing to do with it.

Really? Tell that to his opponent who kept bringing it up and making it a big issue.

Again - only the most idiotic brain dead pos in the citizenry would ever do a deal w O-terrorist. 

Stim Bill - Fail
ObamaCare - Fail
Fast n Furious / IRS / Benmghazi / NSA - FAIL
Economy - FAIL
Solyndra - FAIL

Every single thing o-shitface goes near turns to crap. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2014, 06:38:39 AM »

The PEOPLE are against Amnesty.

Most of the repubs in office are getting on board with it.  But the people they represent do NOT want it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2014, 06:40:38 AM »

Most of the repubs in office are getting on board with it.  But the people they represent do NOT want it.

Even if you are for amnesty  - does anyone w any brain cells at all to rub together have any faith in the govt to competently manage this? 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 07:00:36 AM »
Even if you are for amnesty  - does anyone w any brain cells at all to rub together have any faith in the govt to competently manage this? 

Manage what? Manage to allow the average person to lose all value at the hands of corporate interests? They've been doing exactly that for quite some time, now, and they've become very effective at it.

(BTW: I'm so happy this weasel had his brains beat out. Lol, this is one guy that's always made my blood boil. Everything wrong with politics could be found in that fucking punk. Adios, BITCH)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2014, 07:11:23 AM »
Manage what? Manage to allow the average person to lose all value at the hands of corporate interests? They've been doing exactly that for quite some time, now, and they've become very effective at it.

(BTW: I'm so happy this weasel had his brains beat out. Lol, this is one guy that's always made my blood boil. Everything wrong with politics could be found in that fucking punk. Adios, BITCH)

Democrats want these invaders for votes and Rinos for cheap labor

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2014, 07:14:50 AM »
Democrats want these invaders for votes and Rinos for cheap labor

I disagree.   RINO want amnesty because they think it'll give them more votes.  They were very clear about it, following the 2012 election.   Seeing how far the % dropped from bush to obama to obama again. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 07:21:08 AM »
I disagree.   RINO want amnesty because they think it'll give them more votes.  They were very clear about it, following the 2012 election.   Seeing how far the % dropped from bush to obama to obama again. 

The Hispanic vote has never been strong for the GOP. I don't understand why those idiots believe that they can get more votes. THEY ARE NOT. Not from the type of illegal immigrant that is being allowed into the country and history since the 1980s have shown that. Reagan passed amnesty. Let me repeat that again! REAGAN PASSED AMNESTY. A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT PASSED AMNESTY FOR 3 MILLION CRIMINALS. Yet, Bush received way less Hispanic votes than Dukakis. So why pass amnesty again, especially when it won't benefit the middle and lower class?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 07:35:57 AM »
Over everything else, they do it to serve the people with the seemingly endless bankroll, that take them out for expensive lunches, and tell them exactly what to do.

It is nothing less than a war against money.

The idea that "gee, we need to 'have a heart', so we need to push through 'reform'...", is nothing but a method, period.

Flat-out, full-stop, end-of-ends, period. No such thing as an anarchist on our political stage.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 07:52:52 AM »
These guys are globalists. Everything they do, is toward that end. They are the very worst sort of pig.

It comes down to whether a person wants to preserve and protect the first-world, by making a continuous effort to strangle the terrible ideas that make the third-world such an absolute disgrace to humanity. That's what it's all about. That's why a person should stand for America, and against globalist attempts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 08:37:00 AM »
The Hispanic vote has never been strong for the GOP. I don't understand why those idiots believe that they can get more votes. THEY ARE NOT. Not from the type of illegal immigrant that is being allowed into the country and history since the 1980s have shown that. Reagan passed amnesty. Let me repeat that again! REAGAN PASSED AMNESTY. A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT PASSED AMNESTY FOR 3 MILLION CRIMINALS. Yet, Bush received way less Hispanic votes than Dukakis. So why pass amnesty again, especially when it won't benefit the middle and lower class?

I could be wrong, but I think these are the numbers -

Bush got 44% of the hispanic vote.
Mccain for 33% of the hispanic vote.
Romney got 27% of the hispanic vote.

Those are from member, not fully confident on the mccain #, but I think that's accurate.

Dropping from 44% with Bush (a narrow win) to 27% with Romney (a landslide loss).   Repubs realized they NEED NEED NEED Hispanic votes - and it's a growing voting bloc too.

So, instead of appealing to their values, their economic interests, or anything else - they decide letting illegal people, who are the same skin color/heritage, live here in hopes that'll win these voters back.

Look, I'm irish, german, and hungarian.  If Joe Blow runs for President in 2016 and says "240, I'm willing to let a bunch of illegal aliens from Germany come to the USA, will you vote for me?", I'd laugh and vote AGAINST them, mainly because I don't like the idea of illegals coming here.  I dont care if they're German like me.  I hate the fact they're using up the USA's resources, bringing crime, violence, etc.

Think about how basic it is... "We're letting illegal people that look like you stay - will you vote for us now?"

LOL - It's laughable!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 08:43:44 AM »

yet the majority of people and even a majority of Repubs are in favor of some kind of immigration reform

David Brat campaigned solely on his claim that Cantor was for "amnesty" so he's going to have to find something new to talk about in the general election

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 08:49:56 AM »
yet the majority of people and even a majority of Repubs are in favor of some kind of immigration reform

David Brat campaigned solely on his claim that Cantor was for "amnesty" so he's going to have to find something new to talk about in the general election

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 09:08:51 AM »

You really are dumb

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2014, 09:21:36 AM »
I could be wrong, but I think these are the numbers -

Bush got 44% of the hispanic vote.
Mccain for 33% of the hispanic vote.
Romney got 27% of the hispanic vote.

How come you didn't put up the democrat nominees' numbers? We know the answer to that. They dwarf every GOP number.

How could Dukakis get more votes than Bush after Reagan passed amnesty? That says it all.

The GOP needs to abandone the amnesty idea and force the issue on securing the border and enforcing deportation laws. Anything else is political suicide.