Author Topic: Halo wants to come back  (Read 28108 times)

Uncle Junior

Re: Halo wants to come back
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2014, 01:49:37 AM »

oh really,  the racist thing is just his "online persona"?  That's funny, because in a letter to JUST you that he didn't think you would post,  he called me a fucking moolie.  Being a racist in private when you think no one will see it?  that's called just being a racist. I hope YOU see through the facade.

sincerely,
 your angry black friend

No sweetheart lets just be super crystal clear here about what happened, the email he sent me was not a "Private" message to me, it was part of three messages he wanted me to "Post" on the board, he was still doing it in "character".

I have many communications with him where its private and he talks completely normally.

Off course it was misguided of me to post that one out of three messages for the board where he used that offensive term which I had no idea at the time was offensive (many people here admitted they didn't either as its not a common term) and had I known it was offensive I wouldn't have posted it as you well know and documented.

Honestly do you for one second even think that's how he talks or acts in real life???? Without meaning to be disrespectful to you, that would be highly naive. Yes people do for the most part have online persona's and characters which can be entirely different to what they actually are like.

I have seen a completely different side of Halo ever since I got talking to him, a caring man and a devoted father who idolizes his son and wishes things had turned out differently with his partner and is a harmless and sweet man.

I know what racist people are really like, I bumped into fair share of them in my life, Halo 100% guaranteed is not one of them despite what his online persona suggests.

He asks me for advice on things etc and I try my best to give it to him.

Still I admit and agree with you that even though its an online persona thing its not appropriate and wrong to use that language, even on a forum such as Getbig.

I always like to put myself in the other persons position and guess what if I was you I would be super pissed too.

But I had hoped to appeal to your sense of judgement to realize that while it was wrong, over the top and not acceptable, it was never meant to be seriously maliciously and a lifetime ban would be very harsh to say they least as balanced and just punishment.

Yes he did the crime, yes he should do the time.......but a life sentence......no that would just be too unjust.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2014, 02:01:44 AM »
junior threw halo under the bus as he wanted to be top troll on here

he is laughing at us in the above post

he thinks he too clever for people to see through his shit

what a cu nt
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2014, 02:05:30 AM »
You obvious don't get it do you? Halo  has been like this since his purenaturalstrength days.
The reason why he is with a African immigrant who is older than him and was aformer hooker is because he views them (black women, particualr poor African immigrants) easier to get sex from. He cannot relate to intelligent white or black women---his mind is so twisted up...
Man, you got to really be under a damn rock to see this. In fact, he is mentally twisted version of you. Like some sort of bizarro Uncle Junior except with better genetics.
;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2014, 02:06:14 AM »
Dear Ronald,

As for racist accusations by black supremacist getbig members Parker and Lobstah

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLO LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2014, 02:08:57 AM »
I think what YOU don't get is that racism doesn't always mean you hate the other person.  Racism is about having biased beliefs about entire races/ethnicities that are based on myth, stereotypes, and limited interaction.  Like if you say all Asians are awesome at math and science, and you treat them accordingly, SORRY, BUT THAT'S FUCKING RACIST.  it's not derogatory, but it IS uninformed and shitty.
 Halo believes that black women exist as fuck holes and dick warmers exclusively.  He wants the power in a relationship, so he goes for someone he feels is inferior to him-  someone he BARELY considers human.  THAT'S how he was in a relationship with a black woman but is still a goddamn racist.  if YOU can't see THAT,  then you are as deluded as he is about what a piece of total shit he is.

Guess what my love people are allowed to have stereotypes, are allowed to be misguided, ignorant,  base beliefs on generalizations and myths and they often do but that does NOT necessarily automatically make them racist and to put everything under the racist umbrella is political correctness gone into over drive  .

Your concept of true racism is different from mine.

-Telling a black man or woman he cannot sleep or eat in your hotel because he is black is RACIST.
- Telling a black man or woman he must drink from a different water fountain than whites is RACIST
- Telling a black man or woman he will be paid a lower wage for doing the same job a white man does is RACIST.
-Or he will be only allowed to stay and live in a certain section of town.
- Calling black people the N word in a derogatory manner or otherwise is RACIST.

Saying something like "I love to fuck black girls because they are such beasts in bed" might be derogatory, rude and offensive but  in my view can't necessarily be interpreted to be racist.

Off course I wouldn't ever express myself that way and it can often be difficult to judge and there is a fine line.

Did Halo cross it on more than one occasion, yes for sure, there is no argument there.

The question I am asking is what is balanced and appropriate punishment in your view? A lifetime ban?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2014, 02:16:57 AM »
The Halo Defense League understands that transgressions were rendered by its client, and for that it apologizes. Nonetheless, it is everyone's interest to deescalate this conflict and put substantive proposals for a ceasefire on the table.

In exchange for regaining access to the main board, Halo can: serve a 2 week TO sentence; return for a probationary period with thread creation limits; have extra officers assigned to him prevent his targeting any more Hebrews for hate crimes.

This way, he pays penance and gets a second chance whilst the board gets an uptick in quality content and bodybuilding-related material.

Thank you

Keep this up and you're sure to make partner at the law offices of Neegars and Neeguls, Inc.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2014, 02:17:42 AM »
All I can say is  I am glad you got rid of that stupid profile pic of you wearing the horn helmet making a stupid face like dana linn bailey.

ROFL!!!

This thread is fucking cracking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2014, 02:20:52 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2014, 02:23:03 AM »
Absolutely agree - mudhsark is a racist term - but you are white and so cannot be a victim of racism.

I don't think Halo should be let back. Not for Getbig but for Halo. That goes for all of the obviously mentally ill people that come to the board and revolve their life around it.

They should be taken off for their own good.

I don't find being part of someone's breakdown very entertaining.
I still find it highly offensive to be termed a mudshark because I was in love with the man. I think there must be a lot of red necks in the USA. I have also seen Chadwick the beta post up black kids should be spanked harder in school. Yet nothing happens to him ? His racism goes unnoticed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2014, 02:27:14 AM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2014, 02:32:51 AM »
Negulls under the spotlight in this thread.
P

Uncle Junior

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2014, 02:32:56 AM »
junior threw halo under the bus as he wanted to be top troll on here

he is laughing at us in the above post

he thinks he too clever for people to see through his shit

what a cu nt

Gordon Bennett, what absolute tosh you fart. ??? ::)

I was always top troll here anyway, no troll can ever take that spot away from me, Halo wouldn't even come close, he is not even in the same league as me when it comes to the trolling stakes.

When was the last time King Dianobol injected himself with test in front of a live TV audience, or got a blowjob from one his hookers he talked about and sent shout outs, or got 17.6 (pumped) guns within 8 weeks of starting gear eating KFC or offered 5k to baby shizzo live on TV to lose weight....need I gone on?  ::)

I really didn't need to throw him under a bus to consolidate my undefeated undisputed reputation as heavy weight trolling champ of Getbig...c'mon now cuz lets get real.

Halo was like a Shane Moseley at best.

I am like Maywether, impenetrable defense, with timing and accuracy of a god.

The only guy that ever had a shot at defeating me in the trolling stakes was King Shizzo when he was at his best.

Shizzo was like a Manny Pacquia before he lost his way.

I really hope he makes a come back and out of retirement and makes that match happen and gives the fans what they want to see.

It would be epic.

King Shizzo was the only guy ever that the wit and class to potentially defeat me in the trolling stakes.

You guys don't realize how much hard work we had to put in to get to the top, you just think its a breeze and a walk in the park and a bed or roses, it's not, we get the big bucks cos we paid our dues. Deal with it.

Mwah
x0x0x

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2014, 02:35:24 AM »

Gordon Bennett, what absolute tosh you fart. ??? ::)

I was always top troll here anyway, no troll can ever take that spot away from me, Halo wouldn't even come close, he is not even in the same league as me when it comes to the trolling stakes.

When was the last time King Dianobol injected himself with test in front of a live audience, or got a blowjob from one his hookers he talked about and sent shout outs, of got 17.6 (pumped) guns within 8 weeks of starting gear, offered 5k to baby shizzo live on TV to lose weight....need I gone on?  ::)

I really didn't need to throw him under a bus to consolidate my undefeated undisputed reputation as heavy weight trolling champ of Getbig...c'mon now cuz lets get real.

Halo was like a Shane Moseley at best.

I am like Maywether, impenetrable defense, with timing and accuracy of a god.

The only guy that ever had a shot at defeating me in the trolling stakes was King Shizzo when he was at his best.

Shizzo was like a Manny Pacquia before he lost his way.

I really hope he makes a come back and out of retirement and makes that match happen and gives the fans what they want to see.

It would be epic.

King Shizzo was the only guy ever that had potentially the mind and class to defeat me in the trolling stakes.

You guys don't realize how hard we worked to get to the top, you just think its a breeze and a walk in the park, its not!

Mwah
x0x0x

In the photos of you in your black underwear your cock looks non existent.

Hope this helps.
P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2014, 02:41:59 AM »
Parakeet Penis Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2014, 02:42:35 AM »
In the photos of you in your black underwear your cock looks non existent.

Hope this helps.
No Homo ???

Uncle Junior

« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2014, 02:46:01 AM »
No Homo ???

Outed!  ;D

That's what happens when you talk bout Jooons ting.

Stick to the nose.

Mwah
x0x0

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2014, 02:49:05 AM »
Junior you really are disgusting. Hope you take what I say on board and stop showing all the guys here your Cheerio.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2014, 02:50:00 AM »

Jesus you are comparing Flex, one of the greatest best blessed genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time and comparing him to Halo as basis for your argument? Come now I actually have you down as one of the more intelligent posters on here.

I could say have you ever seen pic of Nasser when he was a kid and compare him to myself as justification....don't be silly.

Because it really makes sense for him to be a racist and have a black female partner and half black child, explain that one to me, how does that work? ::)
If anyone can't see its just and internet thing with him you are the crazy ones not me. Still I am not saying it makes it right.

A ignorant mind will never comprehend.

As far as genetics, i picked Flex because he was a ectomorph, it's been said time again in the Bro Bible that ectos respond well to gear, i don't know the truth to that.
But, just because someone is sknny doesn't mean that their genetics are worse.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2014, 02:50:27 AM »

Outed!  ;D

Stick to the nose.

Mwah
x0x0

Yes the jokes clearly on me, needle dick.
P

Uncle Junior

« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2014, 02:50:40 AM »
Junior you really are disgusting. Hope you take what I say on board and stop showing all the guys here your Cheerio.

Huh?

I am lost what you talking about sweets?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2014, 02:52:22 AM »
Huh?

I am lost what you talking about sweets?

You post videos to the guys here of your Cheerio as in those miniature sausages. Don't you have Cheerios in the uk ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2014, 02:53:05 AM »

Outed!  ;D

Stick to the nose.

Mwah
x0x0

Same difference !  LOL  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2014, 02:54:11 AM »
Same difference !  LOL  :D
Nose is bigger though?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2014, 02:55:09 AM »
junior is pure scum

he threw halo under the bus to generate the opportunity to make himself look good in this thread

he admitted as much to me

he is just a spoiled little rich kid laughing at everyone on here

guy is a cu nt
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2014, 02:55:20 AM »
Nose is bigger though?
Very true.......I stand corrected !  ;D